Check your account email address ×

Snowrider caught in the act

BOHICA

6 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Would be awesome to put some electricity to those signs and then see cunts like snowbeavis trying to steal them and getting zapped :lol:

http://endingthefed.com/trump-supporter-shocks-political-sign-thieves.html

Trump supporter shocks political sign thieves

A freedom that he says has been trampled on by vandals and thieves. In four months, Gilbride had seven signs stolen. His security system captured one of them and recorded another putting a Bernie Sanders sign in his yard.
He was stunned.

“If someone comes on my property and steals stuff, its theft and it’s not right,” said Gilbride.

So Gilbride decided to shock them back.

“That’s an electric fence unit.  It’s a 1.5 joule.”

He rigged up a system connected to his Trump signs, zapping anyone who touches them – like one woman caught on camera who grabbed his sign in the middle of the night.

“Just enough to surprise them.”

As funny as some find the idea, do two wrongs make a right?

“It’s my property. It’s over three feet off the sidewalk it’s right here. If their parents had done their job like they should have been, I wouldn’t be taking care of it right now.”

Police say as long as no one gets injured, he has a right to protect what’s his. Even if his neighbors don’t like looking at it.

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

A freedom that he says has been trampled on by vandals and thieves. In four months, Gilbride had seven signs stolen. His security system captured one of them and recorded another putting a Bernie Sanders sign in his yard.
He was stunned.

“If someone comes on my property and steals stuff, its theft and it’s not right,” said Gilbride.

He rigged up a system connected to his Trump signs, zapping anyone who touches them – like one woman caught on camera who grabbed his sign in the middle of the night.

“It’s my property. It’s over three feet off the sidewalk it’s right here. If their parents had done their job like they should have been, I wouldn’t be taking care of it right now.”

Police say as long as no one gets injured, he has a right to protect what’s his. Even if his neighbors don’t like looking at it.

"Hippy haven"  :lmao:

He was stunned.

:lol: awesome :lmao:

He was stunned.

That's just awesome!!  Those electric fences really get you!  :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

He was stunned.

Someone go find a hipster and get him drunk and tell him to piss on it..

It's staged... guy is stealing a bike and doesn't see the wire that runs from the bike to the control box the guys use to set off the air bag. It's big enough you see it trailing out behind the bike and there's a large coil on the ground. Still good for a laugh though

Edited by 02sled