Check your account email address ×

McCain requested Obama and George W. Bush deliver eulogies at funeral

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck you

19 hours ago, motonoggin said:

#resist

#killyourself

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

2 complete piles of human excrement eulogizing an absolute piece of human filth 

Perfect

And Ben, the voice of reason chimes in with his contribution.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

IMG_20180827_081625.jpg.9ecb05dc9c083299baa9d84b2aa2ce0a.jpg

Johhny "the song bird" McTraitor

How does anyone go through what he did in prison camp and still be such a warmonger?

Makes no sense to me. :dunno: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

How does anyone go through what he did in prison camp and still be such a warmonger?

Makes no sense to me. :dunno: 

When it benefits you, and lines you pockets with $, it changes everything.  When he got preferential treatment from the NVA for singing like a canary , because it benefited him, it was all good and he didn't care that it cost other Americans their lives. Guy was a complete POS after that. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:news:

A8AB9C29-9D16-4259-AA9B-630258AF9C48.jpeg

So, I looks like Trump has a chance to beat Nixon if he can keep up this pace.  Not an easy job at his age but Donny appears motivated. 

Funny that Republicans try so hard to convince themselves that Obama and Clinton were corrupt 

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Military flunkies chastising McCain while slobbing Dumps knob :lol: 

9805F87C-7ACD-4542-8F55-0147D290D641.jpeg

Has there ever been a President who wasn’t welcome at a senators funeral?

at least they drained the swamp from the funeral 

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Military flunkies chastising McCain while slobbing Dumps knob :lol: 

9805F87C-7ACD-4542-8F55-0147D290D641.jpeg

In the autumn of 1969, Clinton entered the draft but received a high number (311) and was never called to serve -- however, Clinton made every effort to avoid the draft prior to entering it.

First, Bill Clinton received education deferments while at Georgetown and Oxford (where he helped organize demonstrations against the war). Second, Clinton attempted to avoid the draft for four years by enrolling, but never joining, the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC). Clinton had enrolled in the ROTC hoping to avoid military service for four years, but, wanting a future in politics, had a change of heart and entered the draft.

In December 1969, safe from the draft with his high lottery number, Clinton changed his mind about joining the ROTC program and wrote a letter to the director of the ROTC program thanking him "for saving me from the draft" and regretted misleading him by not revealing the extent of his opposition to the war. The letter was leaked by the Pentagon to ABC news early in the 1992 fueled criticism of candidate Clinton's character.

Later in the 1992 campaign, it became known that Clinton's uncle had attempted to get Bill Clinton a Navy Reserve assignment during the Vietnam war. Clinton said he didn't know anything about it to the press on September 3, 1992 but a day later admitted that a former draft board member had informed him of his uncles' attempt several months before.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Why would a RINO want that?

Dump?.......tell us more about Dump’s fiscal conservatism, family values, military service, respect.....etc.... :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fuse%20Engine%20-%20Part%201.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Fuse%20Engine%20-%20Part%202.png

Union Delivery Boy :owned: ......waiting to here more about Dump and his fiscal conservatism, service, and family values.... :lmao: 

RINO = Putin/Dump/Moe :lmao: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Has there ever been a President who wasn’t welcome at a senators funeral?

at least they drained the swamp from the funeral 

did the guy a favor.

now when he dose not go he can say hay I was just respecting his last wishes 

can you imagine the ass chap overload if he did not ask him not to come and trump said fuck it guy was a tool and went golfing instead?

do you go to funerals of people you dont like ? I sure shit would not wast my time attending yours if it was at the funeral home 1/4 mi down the road that is a fact    

• Haha 1