Check your account email address ×

McCain requested Obama and George W. Bush deliver eulogies at funeral

On 8/27/2018 at 9:59 AM, Carlos Danger said:

The lefties are going to turn this into another Paul Wellstone memorial. Shamless on parade.

And why I continue to maintain Trump should make no effort’s at reconciliation with these people they will do anything they can to take him down he needs to act accordingly

Trump on McCain: “I like people who don’t die, OK?”

(2018-08-28) — After days of sending mixed signals about the passing of the late Sen. John McCain, President Trump today suggested that the outpouring of positive McCain remembrances on TV and social media have come for just one reason.

“We only mourn McCain because he died,” Trump told a reporter. “I like people who don’t die. OK? I hate to tell you.”

The remark echoed Trump’s 2016 campaign quip that McCain is “only a war hero because he got captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Even though ABC reporter Jonathan Karl really wanted him to, the president has until now refused to comment about his former bitter rival — the man who almost single-handedly blocked the repeal of Obamacare.

“Let’s be honest,” Trump said today. “All this praise, the tributes, lowering the flag, the big viewing in the Capitol Rotunda — none of this would be happening if John McCain were still alive. It seems like a lot of reversionist history to me.”

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, acknowledging the fraught relationship between the two Republican politicians, said, “Some men will carry a grudge against another man until his rival is in the grave. President Trump doesn’t give up that easy.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump on McCain: “I like people who don’t die, OK?”

(2018-08-28) — After days of sending mixed signals about the passing of the late Sen. John McCain, President Trump today suggested that the outpouring of positive McCain remembrances on TV and social media have come for just one reason.

“We only mourn McCain because he died,” Trump told a reporter. “I like people who don’t die. OK? I hate to tell you.”

The remark echoed Trump’s 2016 campaign quip that McCain is “only a war hero because he got captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Even though ABC reporter Jonathan Karl really wanted him to, the president has until now refused to comment about his former bitter rival — the man who almost single-handedly blocked the repeal of Obamacare.

“Let’s be honest,” Trump said today. “All this praise, the tributes, lowering the flag, the big viewing in the Capitol Rotunda — none of this would be happening if John McCain were still alive. It seems like a lot of reversionist history to me.”

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, acknowledging the fraught relationship between the two Republican politicians, said, “Some men will carry a grudge against another man until his rival is in the grave. President Trump doesn’t give up that easy.”

Hard to tell if that’s an Onion piece or reality :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Hard to tell if that’s an Onion piece or reality :lmao: 

Agreed, and still don't give a shit.  Most presidents get shit for lying, this one gets it from telling the truth  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed, and still don't give a shit.  Most presidents get shit for lying, this one gets it from telling the truth  

Telling the truth..... :lmao: :lol: :lmao: Fuck Woolie he lies constantly :lmao: 

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Telling the truth..... :lmao: :lol: :lmao: Fuck Woolie he lies constantly :lmao: 

About things like raising my taxes?  Improving the economy?  Advocating term limits?  Nah, im good with all of that.  You keep slobbering on Chuck Schumers knob and think just the way he wants you to, all while forgetting his position was likely 180 degrees out of phase to where it was when obama was in....

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

About things like raising my taxes?  Improving the economy?  Advocating term limits?  Nah, im good with all of that.  You keep slobbering on Chuck Schumers knob and think just the way he wants you to, all while forgetting his position was likely 180 degrees out of phase to where it was when obama was in....

Economy was saved and good under Obama.  It’s good now........but we cut taxes and increased spending.......what happened to the sequester and when did the numbers go from fake - as you use to claim - to real?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Economy was saved and good under Obama.  It’s good now........but we cut taxes and increased spending.......what happened to the sequester and when did the numbers go from fake - as you use to claim - to real?

when did crime rates fall unemployment numbers in the minority neighborhoods go down . 

when did you start driving in your car and every 3rd add was for help wanted when did 3/4 of the places you go to start having help wanted posters up .when did business start promoting big hiring a  bonus for qualified workers ? 

I don't remember that stuff going on for the better part of a decade how about you? 

and you still have not awnser my security clearance question that has now been asked of you directly over 10 times . I know you read my postings because you respond to most that don't ask you  spisific questions with your usual nonsense 

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

good god you're an idiot.  stop typing.  turn off your internet.

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

McCain must have woke up every morning just thinking that Trump is President and I never was. Next thought was probably who can we bomb today.

If only he’d been willing to lie as often and blatantly as Trump, McCain could have been President. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If only he’d been willing to lie as often and blatantly as Trump, McCain could have been President. 

What's Hillary's excuse then?

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

What's Hillary's excuse then?

No Putin......more votes and more honest than Dump.  Anything else? 

Edited by SnowRider

Still sticking with the Putin thing eh?  Figured you'd be out getting signatures to revise or remove that pesky Electoral College.

More honest when talking about politicians :lol: 

How's you party doing with the Superdelegate thing these days? You gals all good and ready for the next election yet?

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

She told you the truth about Trump. But his fear mongering worked on you and all the little Trumpsters 

Is that so? Even when I never voted for him? Dumbass

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Is that so? Even when I never voted for him? Dumbass

Didn’t slinger call you a liberal earlier? :lol: 

It appears team TDS needs to compare notes in their 8am meeting tomorrow.

35 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Didn’t slinger call you a liberal earlier? :lol: 

It appears team TDS needs to compare notes in their 8am meeting tomorrow.

Yeah he did but he switches depending on the day. Either I'm a liberal or a repuke, what ever fits the moment and his legendary dot connecting. :bc:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

She told you the truth about Trump. But his fear mongering worked on you and all the little Trumpsters 

dumbski isn't a trumpster. he wants to fit in with the majority though, and pretend he doesn't the despise the man as much as he really does. :news:

it's comical to watch. 

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah he did but he switches depending on the day. Either I'm a liberal or a repuke, what ever fits the moment and his legendary dot connecting. :bc:

It’s so fucking funny sitting back watching these guys get their undies all bundled up day after day about trump. Did you hear what he said? It’ll never work! He can’t even color a coloring book right! OMG!   :lol: 

Edited by Edmo

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

nah, i said you might be a repuke based on some stupid comments you made awhile back. but i've known all along you're not what you like to portray. i'd estimate you agree with a minimum 80% of the stuff MC, SR, and myself state. but you don't have the balls to admit it, because you're scared you might get picked on by the rww meanies:lol: