Check your account email address ×

Just another shitbag liberal. Ugh.

Well, I have to say, I’m disappointed.  I thought she may have been the real deal for a while.  I found it admirable.  But, with Sell-out Bernie by her side, it was just a matter of time.  The Dem party will buy them out no matter the cost, they can’t afford even the slightest hint of any more dissension or divide within their voter base.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I have to say, I’m disappointed.  I thought she may have been the real deal for a while.  I found it admirable.  But, with Sell-out Bernie by her side, it was just a matter of time.  The Dem party will buy them out no matter the cost, they can’t afford even the slightest hint of any more dissension or divide within their voter base.

Where are the people with even the slightest shred if dignity ....where are they all?

I didnt agree with 2/3rds of what this stupid bitch said but I thought she was a real person at least 

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

She was probably menstruating when she was shitting on Israel.

No...her brain was actually working then

Anyone with a functioning brain realizes Zionists are pure evil

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Where are the people with even the slightest shred if dignity ....where are they all?

I didnt agree with 2/3rds of what this stupid bitch said but I thought she was a real person at least 

Honestly, there so little integrity left in his world anymore.  Just gotta take what you can find.  It’s fleeting as fuck.  I didn’t agree with her, but it was refreshing to see her buck everyone for what we all thought were her true beliefs.  I found the same traits with Bernie until he folded like a cheap, detestable lawn chair.

Nobody is real anymore it seems.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, there so little integrity left in his world anymore.  Just gotta take what you can find.  It’s fleeting as fuck.  I didn’t agree with her, but it was refreshing to see her buck everyone for what we all thought were her true beliefs.  I found the same traits with Bernie until he folded like a cheap, detestable lawn chair.

The machine is all powerful apparently

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The machine is all powerful apparently

DC will NOT go quietly into that good night.  It’s grown into a political institution by itself, to itself and all for itself....and rewards all that want to suckle from it’s teets.....as long as they play by the rules of course.

Rule #1:  PROTECT THE INSTITUTION!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Integrity?  From a politician?  Which way is the wind blowing?

24 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Donna Brazile, that pinnacle of honesty and integrity for the DNC. :lol: 

Watching her shit show pucking the new Dem chairs was astonishing.  The vote didn't go the way they wanted so, they had to do a "hand vote".  :lol: They can't even trust their own to vote the way they are told!!!!!

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Integrity?  From a politician?  Which way is the wind blowing?

Yeah....up my skirt.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Blacks can’t be shit bags.  Just confused or insane. 

Pretty much.  Or, Uncle Tom cracker lovers!

Image result for uncle tom crackers

Id like to see this for myself before passing judgement. I’m a little Leary about hit pieces like this that quote one or two sentences , and then fill in the rest themselves. Why not more quotes, or better yet, link the actual conversation. This is the kind of shit jtssrx and other’s fall for 24/7

Edited by Snoslinger

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

No she just pandered to her base... and very poorly. But they bought it 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Id like to see this for myself before passing judgement. I’m a little Leary about hit pieces like this that quote one or two sentences , and then fill in the rest themselves. Why not more quotes, or better yet, link the actual conversation. This is the kind of shit jtssrx and other’s fall for 24/7

Every time she opens her mouth the foot goes in. This would not surprise me at all. She’s way out of her league and it’s painfully obvious for all to see.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there’s seems to be only one pbs interview and nowhere in it does she say what noggins boy is saying. Matter of fact she says the opposite, pissing off the right. You weren’t duped, were you noggin?