Check your account email address ×

Fuck every one of mother fuckers that support open borders

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You said I'm a pussy, come show me :news:

You're a pussy because you instantly get defensive and are too insecure to just let it go.

You might physically be the toughest guy on the forum, but who gives a fuck. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nice drone footage.....better than building bridges like the dems suggested.

Another promise kept.

Trump FTW

Is Mexico paying for it? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is Mexico paying for it? 

Did you really believe that would happen? That was one idea that was DOA. 

23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nice drone footage.....better than building bridges like the dems suggested.

Another promise kept.

Trump FTW

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is Mexico paying for it? 

Just now, Edmo said:

Did you really believe that would happen? That was one idea that was DOA. 

Well since we are talking about promises kept I think it's a relevant question. 

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is Mexico paying for it? 

Indirectly they will be as we get a fairer trade agreement and personally I am fine with my taxes going to the wall.

Plus Im not a big fan of the Beaners in general...many don't speak well,treat their woman like crap,are overall rude and they drive like shit around here.

I have no use for them....call me a rascist...Im fine with that.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Indirectly they will be as we get a fairer trade agreement and personally I am fine with my taxes going to the wall.

Plus Im not a big fan of the Beaners in general...many don't speak well,treat their woman like crap,are overall rude and they drive like shit around here.

I'm glad you're fine with it but the fact remains Trump was full of shit about Mexico paying for the wall no matter how you parse it.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well since we are talking about promises kept I think it's a relevant question. 

It’s what they do when running for office. How long have you been voting? This promise of “they’re going to pay for it” didn’t pass the sniff test for me. :dunno: 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This is exactly what trump meant all along, but these dipshits wouldn't have a narrative if they admitted that.   There is no point in discussing this with people who constantly argue semantics on one side, but don't when it comes to their own.

"The Wall will be paid for, directly or indirectly, or through longer term reimbursement, by Mexico, which has a ridiculous $71 billion dollar trade surplus with the U.S. The $20 billion dollar Wall is 'peanuts' compared to what Mexico makes from the U.S. NAFTA is a bad joke!"

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not butt hurt at all.  I laugh at you pathetic little bleeding heart pussies. 

You're embarrassing. Fucking pussy 

Just stfu pussy

You are a Libturd pussy 

Yes , yes you are dumb.  And a pathetic little bleeding heart pussy ass bitch.  I'd love to meet you one day and show you how tough you aren't.  Fucking pathetic pussy

Wow called that. When he knows he is wrong he reverts to showing how little his pecker is by threatening to fight. Poor pinky dick AMG. Poor Little angry guy probably can’t even hit is from behind, no wonder he’s so mad... Semper Pie, eat or die. The epitome of crayon eating dumbassery. Tell us more about how we would all get shot trying to cross the border into Czech?! Bahahaha what a beta.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wow called that. When he knows he is wrong he reverts to showing how little his pecker is by threatening to fight. Poor pinky dick AMG. Poor Little angry guy probably can’t even hit is from behind, no wonder he’s so mad... Semper Pie, eat or die. The epitome of crayon eating dumbassery. Tell us more about how we would all get shot trying to cross the border into Czech?! Bahahaha what a beta.

You’re a little hard on the beave