Check your account email address ×

The NFL is killing itself

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go to the last page...there are a few beauties in there...the games will be unwatchable.

I think they’ll start to back off this silliness as the season starts.  The NHL did some stupidity at the start of last year and finally cooled the rule a bit.

The NFL can’t afford to much more fuckery right now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think they’ll start to back off this silliness as the season starts.  The NHL did some stupidity at the start of last year and finally cooled the rule a bit.

The NFL can’t afford to much more fuckery right now.

I hope so because some of those calls are beyond assinine.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I hope so because some of those calls are beyond assinine.

Yeah.  Caught some of the replays last night.  Literally just made me SMH.  

I think they’ll drop thy idiocy.  ‘Course....if the past is any indicator of them being able to plug their leaking holes...

National Flagball League.

I haven't followed football for about 10 years now. We have a super bowl party every year and that's about the only game I watch beginning to end mostly because of all of the pools I'm in. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The liberal wussification of America continues.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

I doubt there’s too many liberal owners of NFL teams. 

They should be pushing back because the product will soon be unwatchable. 

LIBRULZ!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fucking bonehead. :lol:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

I doubt there’s too many liberal owners of NFL teams. 

They should be pushing back because the product will soon be unwatchable. 

Well if it's stupid it's automatically liberal you dope. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

rent free....Tampon Jimmy.

Really...I see  you mentioning my name all the time in threads when I’m not around....usually at Team Safe Space. Difference is I don’t cry like a pussy about it. 

BTW I thought you were going to order bearings and not spend all day on the internet arguing....weird.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...I see  you mentioning my name all the time in threads when I’m not around....usually at Team Safe Space. Difference is I don’t cry like a pussy about it. 

BTW I thought you were going to order bearings and not spend all day on the internet arguing....weird.

You're the biggest and most pathetic crybaby here.....24/7.....do you even sleep?

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Touch or flag football is the only way to prevent multi millionaire annual salary people from getting concussed. 

Flag football is coming back with a vengeance around here. When my boys were younger, it was nowhere to be found. The new program in my area has 40 plus teams. It was real popular when I was a kid. Low investment for the parents, the use a smaller field,much easier to hold practices.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're the biggest and most pathetic crybaby here.....24/7.....do you even sleep?

Yet you are here when I’m here despite what you say and your reputation of whining, crying and destroying sites is well known so stifle it stupid. :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Flag football is coming back with a vengeance around here. When my boys were younger, it was nowhere to be found. The new program in my area has 40 plus teams. It was real popular when I was a kid. Low investment for the parents, the use a smaller field,much easier to hold practices.

My son played a couple seasons in the winter over at that dome in rosemont. Mostly a bunch of area kids that play HS football as well. He knew most of the kids on the other teams. Just trying to stay sharp in the off season...

Just now, Edmo said:

My son played a couple seasons in the winter over at that dome in rosemont. Mostly a bunch of area kids that play HS football as well. He knew most of the kids on the other teams. Just trying to stay sharp in the off season...

From what I understand ,the teams by me stop at 8th grade. It would be kinda cool if bar leagues started. I don’t think it would be as popular as softball. Men’s bar league softball is bigger than big in these parts,but I’m sure you know that.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

From what I understand ,the teams by me stop at 8th grade. It would be kinda cool if bar leagues started. I don’t think it would be as popular as softball. Men’s bar league softball is bigger than big in these parts,but I’m sure you know that.

Teams by you stop playing in the 8th grade?  Do they get married at that age or something?  Are you in Utah?