Check your account email address ×

Labor day weekend, what ya doing?

ckf

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Work Friday and Saturday, then heading to Watkins Glen Sunday morning to watch these fast bitches run!!!!

latabbottglen4169.jpg

Do they run the same track configuration as the Nascar cars?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Do they run the same track configuration as the Nascar cars?

Nope, they run the whole track, its frigging awesome. When a nascar heads into the bus stop they start braking about the 500ft mark, the indy cars start braking after the 100ft mark. The difference in speed and stopping power is insane. Taking the new GF to her first car race, she seems to be pretty pumped about it. Hoping she enjoys it.

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

The only thing we have planned is to go to the inlaws for a BBQ and a little time on the lake in their party barge.

Tonight we take my mom out to one of my favorite local restaurants for her 70th.  Tomorrow a BBQ at her house and then a BBQ on Sunday with last years hockey team.  Should be an outstanding weekend.  Stay safe boys. :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

What are you planning to throw on the BBQ?

Was planning a butt but not sure, maybe pepper stout beef. Will likely do the butt, it's been a while since I've done one.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Doos said:

Was planning a butt but not sure, maybe pepper stout beef. Will likely do the butt, it's been a while since I've done one.

The last one I did wasn't very good. I'm not sure what went wrong because I smoked it the same as the others that I've done :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Probably head to my buddy's on Six Mile Lake for some tubing, wave running, drinking, bonfiring, drinking and eating....did I mention drinking?:joint:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Summers almost over, have you smoked a rack of ribs on your kettle yet :poke:

Smoking something on the kettle?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Tonight at 9:50 all the lake residents light and release lanterns. Tomorrow my family comes out and the lake association does their fireworks. Sunday friends come over and it's the festival of lights with competition for houses and boats for the parade. Monday we have the girlfriends family out

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1