Check your account email address ×

Trump Says You Need A Picture ID To Buy Groceries In America

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

If you use credit cards for groceries he is right.  

:lmao: when’s the last time you showed your id when using your credit card :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: when’s the last time you showed your id when using your credit card :lol: 

Yesterday.  

Just now, Kivalo said:

Used a CC for my groceries yesterday and no ID required.

Not all places do but they should.  I'd say about 20% or less they ask for it.  

The point is you need to show ID for many less important things than voting. Don’t get hung up on the grocery analogy. It’s not important. Unless of course you just want to whine about trump. In that case, fill your boots! :lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I remember reading that signitures are nonlonger needed but some stores do for their own purposes.

this is petty BS that makes legitimate gripes about the ass clown seem less legit. I'm sure some people use CC, debit cards, etc in stores and are sometime required to show ID when doing so. we have "ask for ID" on our cards and occasionally the cashier is paying attention and asks.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

this is petty BS that makes legitimate gripes about the ass clown seem less legit. I'm sure some people use CC, debit cards, etc in stores and are sometime required to show ID when doing so. we have "ask for ID" on our cards and occasionally the cashier is paying attention and asks.

I have that too. It’s funny how rare someone will actually ask for my ID. 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Honestly I'm not sure why CC's don't have pictures on them or an ID is asked for anything over say $25 purchase.   Some people get mad when asked I've made big purchases and said "aren't you even going to ask to see my ID."  

I do agree its a pretty weak claim on Trump's part however I think its pretty weak making a big deal out it as well.  

Edited by Highmark

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I thank them for doing so when they do ask. With all the fraud going on I wish they all did.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I remember reading that signitures are nonlonger needed but some stores do for their own purposes.

Used to be under $25. Was at a grocery store yesterday and spent $70 , no sig required.

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

If it prevents Russian interference we should all be totally for it 

Agreed!  Lol

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

You_Clicked_Anyway_lol.thumb.JPG.b761393d766a53c5a29e2f8bcf6f9b9f.JPG

:lol: Poor Mabel.

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yesterday.  

:owned:

49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What a pussy. Safe space moron.

A Swisher Sweet smokin, half-witted entitled pussy.