Check your account email address ×

Clapper blames Obama for Russia Probe "the rats are fleeing the sinking ship"

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

All the way to the top.

Corrupt cock sucker Halfrican.

Yah....it was just Obama. These fucks have been corrupt from the beat cop on the street to the Attorney General and everyone in between since fucking Nixon. Your ass had to wait for a D in charge scandal to switch your tune up though. SMMFH

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....it was just Obama. These fucks have been corrupt from the beat cop on the street to the Attorney General and everyone in between since fucking Nixon. Your ass had to wait for a D in charge scandal to switch your tune up though. SMMFH

Can anyone ever have a conversation with you without you responding like an unhinged meat whistle, spitting food while you talk?

"Member what I been sayin' for months............................hold onto your hats, 'cause this shit is gonna' get serious.

Clinton, Obama, Lynch...................once Trump gets this phony COLLUSION shit out of the way............the shit will hit the fan. 

Hillary will claim illness, or maybe head for her house in the Dominican Republic.............................the fuckers probably have millions transferred already.

Obama, if he gets charged could ignite a RACE WAR. 

I just think we are in for some shit in America.

I am a pessimist/reactionary by nature.

Just my .02c. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Can anyone ever have a conversation with you without you responding like an unhinged meat whistle, spitting food while you talk?

I just cannot stand partisan idiotic hypocrisy. It drives me up a fucking wall......if this shit had happened to Obama while Bush was in office you and Snakey would be acting the same exact fucking way Snowrider and Slinger do now. None of you give two fucks about accountability , decency or what freedom really means. You are brainless partisan hacks. Its beyond maddening.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

"Member what I been sayin' for months............................hold onto your hats, 'cause this shit is gonna' get serious.

Clinton, Obama, Lynch...................once Trump gets this phony COLLUSION shit out of the way............the shit will hit the fan. 

Hillary will claim illness, or maybe head for her house in the Dominican Republic.............................the fuckers probably have millions transferred already.

Obama, if he gets charged could ignite a RACE WAR. 

I just think we are in for some shit in America.

I am a pessimist/reactionary by nature.

Just my .02c. 

Just shut the fuck up you retarded faggot.....pay me my $5000 you fucking welcher 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just cannot stand partisan idiotic hypocrisy. It drives me up a fucking wall......if this shit had happened to Obama while Bush was in office you and Snakey would be acting the same exact fucking way Snowrider and Slinger do now. None of you give two fucks about accountability , decency or what freedom really means. You are brainless partisan hacks. Its beyond maddening.

You’re wrong and you’re a moron plus you’re annoying as fuck .......it’s like a trifecta of empty headed stupidity.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You’re wrong and you’re a moron plus you’re annoying as fuck .......it’s like a trifecta of empty headed stupidity.

He's a fucking idiot, plain and simple.

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

All the way to the top.

Corrupt cock sucker Halfrican.

I hate to admit it, but he had me fooled for his first term also. 

Yes, he is corrupt, but MUCH WORSE he hates whites. 

Very cool guy, but the fat lady has not sung yet.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just shut the fuck up you retarded faggot.....pay me my $5000 you fucking welcher 

LMMFAO!!! I'll clothesline you next to my woodpile and stack you like a rotten log, you polish kielbasa-assed faggot!!

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its all America so its ALL good. :bc: 

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

Evil empire....talk about a walking talking cliche. Notice the usual suspects give it a pass.  He learned that when he first learned about politics in the Obama adninistration, all those years ago. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Evil empire....talk about a walking talking cliche. Notice the usual suspects give it a pass.  He learned that when he first learned about politics in the Obama adninistration, all those years ago. 

Good god you two fucking cry a lot.

Again Nixon could not get the IRS to do his bidding where we as tax payers are already paying for Obama's abuse of that institution.  Obama turned the DOJ/FBI into the dirty tricks department of the DNC. Sure Ben they have all done it just not to this level. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again Nixon could not get the IRS to do his bidding where we as tax payers are already paying for Obama's abuse of that institution.  Obama turned the DOJ/FBI into the dirty tricks department of the DNC. Sure Ben they have all done it just not to this level. 

The DOJ/FBI bullshit we are witnessing now pales in comparison to the violation of individual liberties that manifested itself at CIA/NSA/FBI/Local LEO under the Bush regime

I find it tough to take anyone serious who gave a pass to every citizen of this country having their rights violated.....yet cries like a little cunt because Trump had his violated