Check your account email address ×

Clapper blames Obama for Russia Probe "the rats are fleeing the sinking ship"

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Evil empire....talk about a walking talking cliche. Notice the usual suspects give it a pass.  He learned that when he first learned about politics in the Obama adninistration, all those years ago. 

How much fucking proof do you need that the US is THE EVIL EMPIRE.....you brain dead fucking retard

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The DOJ/FBI bullshit we are witnessing now pales in comparison to the violation of individual liberties that manifested itself at CIA/NSA/FBI/Local LEO under the Bush regime

I find it tough to take anyone serious who gave a pass to every citizen of this country having their rights violated.....yet cries like a little cunt because Trump had his violated

List up what rights you have had violated Bipolairhooknose let's hear it :news: 

Just now, Momorider said:

List up what rights you have had violated Bipolairhooknose let's hear it :news: 

Shut the fuck up you shit eating low iq fucking retard......dont ever speak to me again directly......I take shits with more intellect that you have ever demonstrated. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Shut the fuck up you shit eating low iq fucking retard......dont ever speak to me again directly......I take shits with more intellect that you have ever demonstrated. 

So you can't name even fucking one :lmao: Can't make this shit up fucking ignorant fuck of the highest level :lol2: 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The DOJ/FBI bullshit we are witnessing now pales in comparison to the violation of individual liberties that manifested itself at CIA/NSA/FBI/Local LEO under the Bush regime

I find it tough to take anyone serious who gave a pass to every citizen of this country having their rights violated.....yet cries like a little cunt because Trump had his violated

Trump is not the victim in my book the American people is who was the real target.  Lies and misinformation are hallmarks of political Campaigns but the involvement of Federal agencies to the level we are seeing I think is a new twist.  Homeland security was just a small department when Bush left office but under Obama it grew ten fold. 

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump is not the victim in my book the American people is who was the real target.  Lies and misinformation are hallmarks of political Campaigns but the involvement of Federal agencies to the level we are seeing I think is a new twist.  Homeland security was just a small department when Bush left office but under Obama it grew ten fold. 

Whew.  Nice.   :bc:

I DON'T think Benny too Many is a dope, far from it. I think he's fairly smart.

I do think he is psychologically off kilter, but I don't think he's dumb. 

I DO THINK HE IS A FAGGOT THOUGH, YES THAT I DO BELIEVE. 

He's a welching faggot, that's the worst kind of faggot. 

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So whats new here than??? I never disputed Obama continued and grew Bush era police state policy.......I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of Donut Boy and Captain America who had zero issue with everyone rights being destroyed when it was an R in office but who now take massive issue because its an R potus who had those violations aimed at him. 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So whats new here than??? I never disputed Obama continued and grew Bush era police state policy.......I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of Donut Boy and Captain America who had zero issue with everyone rights being destroyed when it was an R in office but who now take massive issue because its an R potus who had those violations aimed at him. 

I don't want government officials being used as weapons in a political race. Simple really.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I find it impossible to take you even remotely serious. You sound like  the dialogue in a bad Youtube video.

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

giphy.gif

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Thanks Obama for setting up those faggots and thwarting hillary's presidency! :bc:

You know what....that's the first "Thanks Obama" in which I find no fault.  The man truly is a patriot!

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I find it impossible to take you even remotely serious. You sound like  the dialogue in a bad Youtube video.

giphy.gif

An I find it refreshing that someone who thinks with such a blatant skew on reality, finds my brand of thought impossible to take seriously.....thank you......really 

• Platinum Contributing Member

This isn't news or a shock to anyone paying attention.  Remember Obama was emailing Hillary on her private server and that is tha main reason she was let off. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This isn't news or a shock to anyone paying attention.  Remember Obama was emailing Hillary on her private server and that is tha main reason she was let off. 

He was doing it under an alias too.....that everyone knew about.  :lmao:

I mean, what a crackerjack, super uber, top secret, clandestine show they had running!  Thank god for the FBI and IC that stepped up to cover their asses.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

An I find it refreshing that someone who thinks with such a blatant skew on reality, finds my brand of thought impossible to take seriously.....thank you......really 

About says it all really.  Well done.

1 hour ago, Zamjabronie said:

He was doing it under an alias too.....that everyone knew about.  :lmao:

I mean, what a crackerjack, super uber, top secret, clandestine show they had running!  Thank god for the FBI and IC that stepped up to cover their asses.

Pretty stupid when you think about it.  I would say their ignorance was because their over confidence Clinton would win but they were and continue to make fools of themselves after the election.  

Edited by Highmark

5 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again Nixon could not get the IRS to do his bidding where we as tax payers are already paying for Obama's abuse of that institution.  Obama turned the DOJ/FBI into the dirty tricks department of the DNC. Sure Ben they have all done it just not to this level. 

What is happening in America is the logical conclusion when government is allowed to run wild. 

Its naive to think that a government that is doing mass surveillance on its citizens isn't going to eventually turn the corner towards mass corruption within its intelligence communities against political opponents. 

This shit has happened a hundred times in the past all across the world and now we let it happen here so we get what we deserve. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

YUp and when pressured on it she stood on the stand and said    EEvrybody knew about the private email address ,,  eeeeverybody , so it WAS approved."           free pass

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Pretty stupid when you think about it.  I would say their ignorance was because their over confidence Clinton would win but they were and continue to make fools of themselves after the election.  

Don't even have to think about it for it to be stupid.

7 hours ago, old indy said:

YUp and when pressured on it she stood on the stand and said    EEvrybody knew about the private email address ,,  eeeeverybody , so it WAS approved."           free pass

I wonder what else was given a "free pass" we'll never know about due to the scuttling of all of Obama's admin secrets by the FBI.  Wonderful.

Just why exactly would these guys be allowed to hold high level security clearances after they are out of govt?   This means they can be passed top secret information and the person who gives it to them might not be committing a crime.

This is the definition of deep state and needs to be thoroughly examined all thru govt.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Just why exactly would these guys be allowed to hold high level security clearances after they are out of govt?   This means they can be passed top secret information and the person who gives it to them might not be committing a crime.

This is the definition of deep state and needs to be thoroughly examined all thru govt.  

As I understand it, many civilians hold Secret or Top Secret clearances for at least some time after no longer being involved in government. 

I read about it alot in the IT sector.