Check your account email address ×

Poor Whoopie!!!!

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That’s awesome. Americans throughout the country are fed up with BS from the likes of that faux news loud mouth cunt. 

I don’t care for her but your statement is wrong.  Americans seem to like her.  And Whoopi’s is another loud mouth anti-Trump, unhinged idiots who needs a good beating.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That’s awesome. Americans throughout the country are fed up with BS from the likes of that faux news loud mouth cunt. 

Fed up that they lost and cant come to grips with it. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

“Come to grips”?  Man, these people have become what most certainly will truly be the next mental disease.  TDS is real.  It’s dangerous.  I’m serious.  Sooner or later, these people are going to start either popping themselves or start doing something real stupid getting them into a rough spot.

I can strip a man down to bones and gray matter without much thought.  But I know others with a lot less self control that are sitting on the edge of their chairs waiting.   Waiting for what exactly I’m not sure.  They kinda scare me.

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

This is the best part! You and whooopie have the same problem no introspection. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Of course thats your takeaway.  As if thats a surprise.  Whoopi made a complete fool of herself.   Way to be dignified in describing a judge who's opinions you don't like.  Classy.  Just like Whoopi.  

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Exactly.  And they're digging their hole deeper.  

Edited by DriftBusta

Good God, that is unwatchable.  Can't imagine an entire hour of it.

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

They are coming off as unhinged lunatics. 

Every local Dem here is running on Trump hate.

Example:  Hi, I'm  so & so, Im running for county treasurer, If you elect me.....I will put a stop to Trump.   Yeah, OK?   :lol:    

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Whoopie let her yell her points like a true loud mouth republican for 10 minutes. Then let her have it.

Really?  :lol: 

She looked / sounded like an idiot.

Trump is whooping up hate...............Let me go off on a 10 minute hate rant.    

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Whoopie let her yell her points like a true loud mouth republican for 10 minutes. Then let her have it.

Do you make up your fantasies as you go when they aren’t written down for you to follow?  Idiot.

Dave was right.  Just saw where she said backstage,  Whoopie got three inches from her face and started screaming F bombs at her then continued it all the way out of the building and still when she was heading toward her car.

Whoopie and her kind need to be punched in her ugly, mop headed, man face.  

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You're delusional.  She was on to promote her book, and was negro piled by 5 of the 6 women at that table, literally.  Judge remained dignified and made her case to any fair minded person who watched the exchange.  Your faulty logic is suffered by many in your party.  Fortunately, thats why you keep losing elections.  So by all means, keep it up.

17 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Do you make up your fantasies as you go when they aren’t written down for you to follow?  Idiot.

Dave was right.  Just saw where she said backstage,  Whoopie got three inches from her face and started screaming F bombs at her then continued it all the way out of the building and still when she was heading toward her car.

Whoopie and her kind need to be punched in her ugly, mop headed, man face.  

i would never hit a girl, but if that overweight neandrethal looking thing started spittling in my face it would have been lights out.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're delusional.  She was on to promote her book, and was negro piled by 5 of the 6 women at that table, literally.  Judge remained dignified and made her case to any fair minded person who watched the exchange.  Your faulty logic is suffered by many in your party.  Fortunately, thats why you keep losing elections.  So by all means, keep it up.

i would never hit a girl, but if that overweight neandrethal looking thing started spittling in my face it would have been lights out.  :lol: 

I never have but, same here.  Jus to be clear though, as soon as they take a deserving slap, I’m going after whatever demasculated man she’s with so he has a chance to fight for her honor.  I already feel sorry for him.  :lmao:

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

I never have but, same here.  Jus to be clear though, as soon as they take a deserving slap, I’m going after whatever demasculated man she’s with so he has a chance to fight for her honor.  I already feel sorry for him.  :lmao:

im pretty sure she's a lesbian.  I honestly have no clue, just a hunch.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stop ruining things for me.  I haven’t had my morning “rub out” yet.  Now I just thought of Whoopie with Micheal Obama.  It’s over.  I’m goong to be pent up and frustrated til lunch now!!!!!!

:lmao:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Wrong again as usual.

10 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

I don’t care for her but your statement is wrong.  Americans seem to like her.  And Whoopi’s is another loud mouth anti-Trump, unhinged idiots who needs a good beating.

correct

10 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

“Come to grips”?  Man, these people have become what most certainly will truly be the next mental disease.  TDS is real.  It’s dangerous.  I’m serious.  Sooner or later, these people are going to start either popping themselves or start doing something real stupid getting them into a rough spot.

I can strip a man down to bones and gray matter without much thought.  But I know others with a lot less self control that are sitting on the edge of their chairs waiting.   Waiting for what exactly I’m not sure.  They kinda scare me.

I think most of us can come to the conclusion that both parties suck but the left has just gone way too far off the deep end.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

If she isn't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she should be.