Check your account email address ×

How in the fuck.....

Have we allowed a system where our president can sit in a completely private meeting with an adversary, and no one know what was discussed? We have some serious problems with our policies. While congress is supposed to have the power to investigate this, nothing can be done when they’re a bunch of cowards.

while you trumpsters, who are supposed to be anti gov, think this is cute and funny now, it could very well work out against you on down the line

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Have we allowed a system where our president can sit in a completely private meeting with an adversary, and no one know what was discussed? We have some serious problems with our policies. While congress is supposed to have the power to investigate this, nothing can be done when they’re a bunch of cowards.

while you trumpsters, who are supposed to be anti gov, think this is cute and funny now, it could very well work out against you on down the line

LMAO!! OMG!! It must suck so bad to see TRUMP in POWER!!! 

Hey, I would feel the same if Hillary won!! 

It's only 2 1/2 more years. Save your pennies, and CONTRIBUTE to your candidate next time. 

You have no choice. Whining about the orangutan won't accomplish a thing. 

Just put your money where your mouth is next time around. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

LMAO!!! Where does it say a president has to let you in on all his meetings????? 

I have to admit though, that I am truly appalled that anyone in the USA is critical of Trump's foreign diplomatic efforts. 

He has diffused the tension with TWO WORLD NUCLEAR POWERS, and Americans are criticizing him 24/7. 

I guess if these fucking faggot, liberal bastards ever saw their family dying of RADIATION POISONING, maybe the faggots would think twice, but I doubt it. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Uncunted and dumb is a bad combination 

After listening to your crying about presidential and political power grabs for 12 fucking years, his should bother you more than anyone else you dumb, hack, cunt

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! Where does it say a president has to let you in on all his meetings????? 

I have to admit though, that I am truly appalled that anyone in the USA is critical of Trump's foreign diplomatic efforts. 

He has diffused the tension with TWO WORLD NUCLEAR POWERS, and Americans are criticizing him 24/7. 

I guess if these fucking faggot, liberal bastards ever saw their family dying of RADIATION POISONING, maybe the faggots would think twice, but I doubt it. 

I didn’t say “me” you dumb fuck

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

After listening to your crying about presidential and political power grabs for 12 fucking years, his should bother you more than anyone else you dumb, hack, cunt

Lolol!  Ben got called the “C-word”.

:lol:

12 fucking years doing this shit?  Jesus.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

In case you were not aware, Congress voted down having the translators testify to what the meeting was about. So no American has any idea what was said at that meeting 

One of the translaters wasn’t American?  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Here comes loiqpilot with another brilliant hack statement 

And your arguments resonate.  rrrrright.  Go to bed.  For fuck sakes have some dignity.  You guys that stay logged on all day have serious fuckin issues.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

In case you were not aware, Congress voted down having the translators testify to what the meeting was about. So no American has any idea what was said at that meeting 

When Trump meets wih his SECURITY ADVISERS, does the public sit-in????? LMAO!!! 

OMG!!! Donnie J. is butt-fucking you so bad, I hope he at least gives you the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

When Trump meets wih his SECURITY ADVISERS, does the public sit-in????? LMAO!!! 

OMG!!! Donnie J. is butt-fucking you so bad, I hope he at least gives you the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

What part of “nobody was there “ do you not comprehend? No security advisers, no foreign aides. Now stfunand get your mind off blow jobs behind sandys

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What part of “nobody was there “ do you not comprehend? No security advisers, no foreign aides. Now stfunand get your mind off blow jobs behind sandys

LMAO!! YOU are the one thinking about blow jobs, not me, Fruitty. 

Trump can meet with whoever the fuck he wants, you fucktard. 

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! YOU are the one thinking about blow jobs, not me, Fruitty. 

Trump can meet with whoever the fuck he wants, you fucktard. 

Poor Slinger, he’s having a rough time with this whole Trump thing. But I’m sure he’s laughing inside. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Poor Slinger, he’s having a rough time with this whole Trump thing. But I’m sure he’s laughing inside. :lol: 

I bet he's ready for a nervous breakdown!!!

Trump haters, really hate!!!  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Well it went like this 

Thanks for helping me win , and yes Ill hold up my end of the bargain and leave assad alone.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump and Putin should have had a tarmac meeting to discuss grandchildren.

That is exactly the hypocrisy that the dems have had forever and the establishment R's did nothing about it.  Anyone who thinks the way this OP does should have been calling that out, but is just another case in a long line of liberal butthurt.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

We need to subpoena the SS agents on that plane and get what was said.

I was listening to CNN radio the other day at work and even they were saying that the idea of hauling the translators before congress is assinine. 

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Should America have immediate access to every single thing the POTUS does and say?