Check your account email address ×

How in the fuck.....

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet not a peep when the democratic process was subverted in the Democrat Primary.

I was just going to post that in another thread, but erased it all. Felt it was rhetorical at this point...

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet not a peep when the democratic process was subverted in the Democrat Primary.

"They all do that."  "It's just politics 101."  "Hillary beat Bernie fair and square."  "RUSSIA!!!!"

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I was just going to post that in another thread, but erased it all. Felt it was rhetorical at this point...

Come on guys the DNC didn't have a favorite candidate they picked and tried to hurt the competition.

The DNC played fair in getting debate questions from moderators.

The Clinton campaign played fair getting "information" from Russian sources for the Dossier then turning said bogus document over to the FBI.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

Just now, Momorider said:

Is there a dumber shitforbrains than Snot on the planet? Asking for a friend :guzzle: 

Snot, MC and shitrider talking politics.

Screenshot_20180718-095414_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf is your point with that pic?

:lol:

What was discussed in this meeting? looks like Obama,  Putin and two translators to me.. How is that photo different than Trump, Putin, and two translators that you are up in arm about happening??

:pc:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Another great example of “they’re the same”. Great work! Youre kind of cute when you take a dumb thump for the team 

59 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What was discussed in this meeting? looks like Obama,  Putin and two translators to me.. How is that photo different than Trump, Putin, and two translators that you are up in arm about happening??

:pc:

:lol: what do translators look like. That’d make you think that. Was it right after putin attacked our democracy? Was in complete privacy, out of sight? Was it known to most people at that time that putin and obama were in cahootz with one another? Obama suspected of working with Russian oligarchs, getting secrecy bank loans??

You’re like one of those clown punching bags that pop right back after each bearing. Only you talk and say stupid shit after doing so 

Edited by Snoslinger

14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Have we allowed a system where our president can sit in a completely private meeting with an adversary, and no one know what was discussed? We have some serious problems with our policies. While congress is supposed to have the power to investigate this, nothing can be done when they’re a bunch of cowards.

while you trumpsters, who are supposed to be anti gov, think this is cute and funny now, it could very well work out against you on down the line

And yet you had no problem with Obama getting caught telling the Russians I'll have more flexibility after I'm elected. You had no problem With Obama doing nothing about Crimea, Ukraine, and the shoot down an airliner. 

If you were consistent of your criticism of politicians you'd have a leg to stand on. But you're only critical of right-leaning politics 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Another great example of “they’re the same”. Great work! Youre kind of cute when you take a dumb thump for the team 

:lol: what do translators look like. That’d make you think that. Was it right after putin attacked our democracy? Was in complete privacy, out of sight? Was it known to most people at that time that putin and obama were in cahootz with one another? Obama suspected of working with Russian oligarchs, getting secrecy bank loans??

You’re like one of those clown punching bags that pop right back after each bearing. Only you talk and say stupid shit after doing so 

What are you blathering about now....the Dem Primary was rigged while all this Russia helped Trump business is speculation and nonsense. Hillary lost all on her own. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What are you blathering about now....the Dem Primary was rigged while all this Russia helped Trump business is speculation and nonsense. Hillary lost all on her own. 

Three paragraphs of deflection. And he didn’t even answer the question. 

But you know the answer already...it’s just politics!

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

on the bold...So the first time Russia messed with our government was in the 2016 election??

on the italicized....The picture is from a security tv screen, taken by a journalist, because nobody was allowed to be in there

on the underline... Show me some proof Putin and Trump are in Cahootz together:pc:

on the bold underline...Show me some proof Trump is getting secret bank loans from Russian Oligarchs:pc:

on the bold underline italicized..... Before you call someone stupid, check your spelling...

Funny when you get your ass called out for hackish posts, you go straight to the insults..every time, like clockwork...

Just now, Edmo said:

He never answers anything yet demands answers from others....annoying little twat he is. :lol:

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

And yet you had no problem with Obama getting caught telling the Russians I'll have more flexibility after I'm elected. You had no problem With Obama doing nothing about Crimea, Ukraine, and the shoot down an airliner. 

If you were consistent of your criticism of politicians you'd have a leg to stand on. But you're only critical of right-leaning politics 

getting caught  :lol:

you mean up on a stage, in front of an audience, obviously close enough proximity for people to hear, about a topic not even secret? you clowns have the worst attempts of creating equivalencies that I've ever seen. Christ I bet my dog could do better. now, take another opportunity and find me a case where the present conditions, or something even similar, were "the same". you nitwits also seem to neglect the fact that most americans, all intel agencies, all security advisors etc etc etc agree trump should not be meeting putin in private at this time. but what do all them know? a couple of retard snowmobilers, who feared Russia just two years ago, know better.

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

because it's irrevelant? wtf does something that happened completely w/in America, amongst candidates, that happens in many other campaigns, have to do with this topic?