Check your account email address ×

How in the fuck.....

4 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Slinger, a true American patriot not bound by any political party's agenda, orders or talking points.  FIghting for all American's right for true democracy....as long as they see it his party's way.

Come on.  :lol:

Image result for sanders rally vs clinton

poor broski, confused by fake pics again. you realize the one on the right was taken before the event? I'm guessing not.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

poor broski, confused by fake pics again. you realize the one on the right was taken before the event? I'm guessing not.

You know, if you were a dog playing fetch,  you'd be completely fixated on the hand while the stick went sailing into the air.  

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

You know, if you were a dog playing fetch,  you'd be completely fixated on the hand while the stick went sailing into the air.  

and you'd be licking your nuts in the shade, wondering what your master wanted  :lol:

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That was Hillary trick to make it look like hardly anyone was showing up to the Trump rallies....his rallys are still sell outs....good to see the dems message is STILL working. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

REALLY? You couldn't fit another 100 people in her "rally".... :lol: