Check your account email address ×

How in the fuck.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

We need to subpoena the SS agents on that plane and get what was said.

giphy (5).gif

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Should America have immediate access to every single thing the POTUS does and say?

Fuck no. This is rediculous. Pure butt hurt is all it is. 

On 7/16/2018 at 7:07 AM, Snoslinger said:

Lol. Like nobody in government is supposed to communicate in private with anyone. I honestly dunno if you’re trying to be funny or serious 

:read:

Edited by Rigid1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Should America have immediate access to every single thing the POTUS does and say?

American citizens? fuck no. congress? some, not all. but when a president is secretly meeting with someone who just attacked our democracy, someone we all know is a snake....yes, somehow congress, or other gov agencies, should be able to look into what was discussed. Christ, it shouldn't have in a completely private setting to begin with. I cannot fucking believe you are all OK with this. but then again, I cannot fucking believe a lot of shit coming from your pie holes since the last election. you're all a bunch of double standard a-holes tbh.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

American citizens? fuck no. congress? some, not all. but when a president is secretly meeting with someone who just attacked our democracy, someone we all know is a snake....yes, somehow congress, or other gov agencies, should be able to look into what was discussed. Christ, it shouldn't have in a completely private setting to begin with. I cannot fucking believe you are all OK with this. but then again, I cannot fucking believe a lot of shit coming from your pie holes since the last election. you're all a bunch of double standard a-holes tbh.

I'm sure they were talking about golf and grand kids.  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I suggest you look in the mirror, because you and your little group of minions define double standards.

rigid I dunno wtf is the matter with you, but you are a mess dude. the topic is a private meeting between trump and putin, who just attacked our democracy. the meeting was completely different than other "private" meetings we are accustomed to, because there were no aides, no foreign policy experts. your first argument? it wasn't private. others will be there. well that was shot down in flames. and if that wasn't funny enough, you then come back with a pic of a traditional "private meeting", only it contains other americans in it . :lol:

Just now, Highmark said:

I'm sure they were talking about golf and grand kids.  :lol:  

yeah, because talk between two americans, one a former president and the other an AG, is the same thing. there's that infamous "they're the same" BS again :lol:

hey, I heard Hillary and the AG had lunch together, years ago. bill met with a senator! I guess they're "the same" as well ? :lol:

yeah, because talk between two americans, one a former president and the other an AG, is the same thing. there's that infamous "they're the same" BS again :lol:

hey, I heard Hillary and the AG had lunch together, years ago. bill met with a senator! I guess they're "the same" as well ? :lol:

Can you show me where on the state department website it shows Russia as an enemy of the US?  Jesus you guys are acting like this was FDR having secret meetings with Hitler.  

Even the most liberal of contributors on CNN and MSNBC say the Clinton/Lynch meeting was completely inappropriate with his wife under investigation by the DOJ.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can you show me where on the state department website it shows Russia as an enemy of the US?  Jesus you guys are acting like this was FDR having secret meetings with Hitler.  

Even the most liberal of contributors on CNN and MSNBC say the Clinton/Lynch meeting was completely inappropriate with his wife under investigation by the DOJ.  

they just hacked our democracy you fucking retard...

now I know it doesn't bother you since your boy won because of it, but fuck.

not to mention all the other "things" highly suspected between trump and Russia..........

you know what? fuck off. I'm done conversing with you about this shit. waste.of.time.

Done having fun? 

:news:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So you missed the part where they said none of this stuff had any effect on the election results? He did not win because of it. That’s BS.

rest assured I'll commence with you when it's 110% clear that trump or his admin colluded with Russia, to collect my $100. hopefully 110% is high enough, we all know 100% wasn't. welcher.

So never then...

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hacked our democracy?  :lol:  That phrase is fucking priceless.

You honestly think they changed the minds of enough voters that it cost your girl the election don't you?  :lol:  

rest assured I'll commence with you when it's 110% clear that trump or his admin colluded with Russia, to collect my $100. hopefully 110% is high enough, we all know 100% wasn't. welcher.

So you are putting me on ignore until then?  :lol: