Check your account email address ×

Jan 6 2017

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It is a witch hunt. They’re indicting oitnof country click baiters FFS. They haven’t found anything that even slightly resembles collusion 

:lol:

you are a fucking moron. This is an investigation about Russian meddling. Not an investigation looking solely at trump. If trump was innocent, he wouldn’t be running around scared, trying to stop the investigation, trying to cast doubt about it’s legitimatacy, lying 24/7, etc. he is scared shitless he is going to be caught red handed. Do you understand that you thick headed dip shit? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are a fucking moron. This is an investigation about Russian meddling. Not an investigation looking solely at trump. If trump was innocent, he wouldn’t be running around scared, trying to stop the investigation, trying to cast doubt about it’s legitimatacy, lying 24/7, etc. he is scared shitless he is going to be caught red handed. Do you understand that you thick headed dip shit? 

So have changed the narrative from hacking to collusion to simply meddling and now lowerded it all the way down to calling clickbait “meddling”?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I truly wish you guys would spend this time and effort and revamp your party and come up with a real plan. This is a senseless waste of time that will amount to doodle-squat.  It already has!

Do you realize your own party...because of its lack of leadership and ability to plan is just keeping you all fed with rhetoric that is nothing but  garbage?  If it was my party, I’d be furious.  Seriously.

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So have changed the narrative from hacking to collusion to simply meddling and now lowerded it all the way down to calling clickbait “meddling”?

Hey dumb fuck, mueller was hired to investigate the entire situation. Nobody is changing shit, I have no idea why you keep saying that. If someone robbed your house, would you be running around hollering “witch hunt” and trying to get the investigation into it shut down?

7 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I truly wish you guys would spend this time and effort and revamp your party and come up with a real plan. This is a senseless waste of time that will amount to doodle-squat.  It already has!

Do you realize your own party...because of its lack of leadership and ability to plan is just keeping you all fed with rhetoric that is nothing but  garbage?  If it was my party, I’d be furious.  Seriously.

You are very very close to finally admitting all of this is true, and coming out with a “so what, nothing will be done” response. Something I predicted long ago with many of you 

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You are very very close to finally admitting all of this is true, and coming out with a “so what, nothing will be done” response. Something I predicted long ago with many of you 

What would Hillary have done?

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey dumb fuck, mueller was hired to investigate the entire situation. Nobody is changing shit, I have no idea why you keep saying that. If someone robbed your house, would you be running around hollering “witch hunt” and trying to get the investigation into it shut down?

But you said before that Russia hacked the election then you did a big 180 on that so

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

“It could have been Russia”

”it could have been China”

”it could have been many others”

”putin said he didn’t do it and I believe him”

why all those lies tom? The answer is obvious. To keep dumb fucks like yourself doubting the whole Russia thing and wanting to shut down this “witch hunt”. You are one dense mofo these days

We get hacked by all kinds of different countries every year.  We hack other countries every year.  Lots of different countries. This isnt news man.  Trump was right,  it could have china, it could have been russia, it could have been several different countries at the same time.

Trump is full of shit. Nothing new there. He says all kinds of different things. Some true and some not. Big deal. We have been lied to by our government for our entire life.   

When Mueller provides the evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election then you will have something.  Untill then its just a bunch of crocodile tears. 

:lmao: this 12 individual indictment :bullshit: was instantly refered to the latent no authority nothing will ever happen department :flush: right into the garbage receptacle of pointlessness propaganda and :lies: 

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Well for one thing, it means muellers investigation isn’t a witch hunt as trump has been claiming. Second, ask yourself why the fuck would trump deny all this stuff? It should be fucking obvious, but then again you haven’t seen shit for years

Of course it means Mueller's investigation is still a witch hunt.  Why would you need a SC to go after the Russians?  The SC is in place for one reason only to Destroy if possible or hinder if all else fails.  Here is a little secret for you Trump out worked and out campaigned the 15 Dwarfs the Republicans put up and the Corrupt witch the DNC put out and he did it with half the money. If they really wanted to investigate the Russians for election tampering they should have done it in a none political format as many like Dershowitz  have suggested which would have avoided the current circus of embarrassment unfolding around the DOJ/FBI. 

34 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Of course it means Mueller's investigation is still a witch hunt.  Why would you need a SC to go after the Russians?  The SC is in place for one reason only to Destroy if possible or hinder if all else fails.  Here is a little secret for you Trump out worked and out campaigned the 15 Dwarfs the Republicans put up and the Corrupt witch the DNC put out and he did it with half the money. If they really wanted to investigate the Russians for election tampering they should have done it in a none political format as many like Dershowitz  have suggested which would have avoided the current circus of embarrassment unfolding around the DOJ/FBI. 

:lol: So don’t look at the possibility of any Americans being involved? And how do you go about making this non-political? Part of the problem here is congress. They are protecting trump big time, and trying to shut this thing down as well. That very likey means one thing - they have something to hide as well. 

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: So don’t look at the possibility of any Americans being involved? And how do you go about making this non-political? Part of the problem here is congress. They are protecting trump big time, and trying to shut this thing down as well. That very likey means one thing - they have something to hide as well. 

:lies:

In what way did Trump help or assist or even have any part of this click bait "hack" ?

ask slinger a definitive question and he runs off.    figures

Edited by old indy

9 minutes ago, old indy said:

In what way did Trump help or assist or even have any part of this click bait "hack" ?

ask slinger a definitive question and he runs off.    figures

Run off? Am I supposed to stay here 24/7?We don’t know exactly what trump did in this hack. But we do know he’s been acting guilty as hell. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Run off? Am I supposed to stay here 24/7?We don’t know exactly what trump did in this hack. But we do know he’s been acting guilty as hell. 

How so?         

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: How can anyone take anything Snot posts seriously :flush: 

ive tried for years to see both sides of the topics discussed here(online CE sites) and the blindness is still mind boggling.

Edited by old indy