Check your account email address ×

Jan 6 2017

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

once again,  youve got nuthin.             nothing.   

come on laughing   uhm    guy.   lay it out for us.      how so?

Sorry dude, I argue with enough dipshits in here so I’m not going to add another to the list right now. If you can’t see how trump is acting guilty in all this, you’re really not worth have a discussion with in the first place. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Sorry dude, I argue with enough dipshits in here so I’m not going to add another to the list right now. If you can’t see how trump is acting guilty in all this, you’re really not worth have a discussion with in the first place. 

:news:                  i asked a QUestion.  and you came back with  NOTHING.         this is why i dont engage you or a couple others here, its the same shit being spewed with zero substance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

:news:                  i asked a QUestion.  and you came back with  NOTHING.         this is why i dont engage you or a couple others here, its the same shit being spewed with zero substance.

Snot has been :wrong: about fucking everything and anything so you will be happy to know he continues with his unbroken record :guzzle:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Funny.  Thats the same exact thought I have about you and about a half dozen others in this place.  Why argue with a thick headed dipshit all day?

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey, tell us what trump and putin talked about earlier this week. In that meeting you said wasn’t private :lol:

Here, start by reading these..and then get back to me...:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump was shown highly classified information, including texts, emails etc between Russian generals that prove putin ordered the  “attack” on our election

now before you dumb fucks laugh it off, think about that, and what it does to his “witch hunt” claims. The walls are closing in :lol:

You mean we hack their phones and email servers?   :lol:  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: those were mentioned publicly. nobody knows what all was discussed in the private thing, ding-a-ling.

Then why did you ask me?? I never claimed to know??  

What was it you said to me yesterday? something about following every right wing conspiracy theory?? wasnt it??

:pc: 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Then why did you ask me?? I never claimed to know??  

What was it you said to me yesterday? something about following every right wing conspiracy theory?? wasnt it??

:pc: 

sorry, I thought you laughed off the idea that portions of the meeting were going to be completely private. like they were.

:handjob:

You have to love the American Govt.

US IC:  We know the Russian's hacked the campaigns.

American People:  How

US IC:  Because we hacked their email and tapped their phones.

Left: Trump needs to bomb Russia because they are doing something everyone including the US does on a daily basis.  

Obama: Knock it off

Edited by Highmark

sorry, I thought you laughed off the idea that portions of the meeting were going to be completely private. like they were.

:handjob:

Well they were not, there were at least two others in the room, I think you know that..

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You have to love the American Govt.

US IC:  We know the Russian's hacked the campaigns.

American People:  How

US IC:  Because we hacked their email and tapped their phones.

Left: Trump needs to bomb Russia because they are doing something everyone including the US does on a daily basis.  

Obama: Knock it off

:lol:

nobody is stating we need, or needed to do, anything militarily. nobody is naïve enough to think that "spying" doesn't take place between nations either. what we are saying is that 1) Russia used hacked information to swing an election to put a puppet in place  2) they need to be punished bigly for it 3) we need to prevent it from happening again and 4) which is the most important - if any americans helped them to do this the american public needs to know about it and the treasonous traitors need to be locked up.

now stfu with your idiocy....

nobody is stating we need, or needed to do, anything militarily. nobody is naïve enough to think that "spying" doesn't take place between nations either. what we are saying is that 1) Russia used hacked information to swing an election to put a puppet in place  2) they need to be punished bigly for it 3) we need to prevent it from happening again and 4) which is the most important - if any americans helped them to do this the american public needs to know about it and the treasonous traitors need to be locked up.

explain how?:pc:

and Im not looking for details, just your quick opinion

Edited by Rigid1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

explain how?:pc:

and Im not looking for details, just your quick opinion

seriously? pretend you are running for office against joe schmoe. a friend of joe hacks into your e-mail and other things and finds some things about you that the public would look down upon. joe's friend spreads this information out publicly, to damage your character.

now, would you say that joe tried to swing the election?

and don't bother coming back with a "but I'd have nothing to hide because I am 100% clean" line of crap either...

Edited by Snoslinger

seriously? pretend you are running for office against joe schmoe. a friend of joe hacks into your e-mail and finds some things about you that the public would look down upon. joe's friend spreads this information out publicly, to damage your character.

now, would you say that joe tried to swing the election?

and don't bother coming back with a "but I'd have nothing to hide because I am 100% clean" line of crap either...

So the leaked emails and whatever other BS was exposed swayed people not to vote for Hillary?? Is that what you are trying to say in a round about way?

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is old news. Reported well over a year ago. What makes you think this is significant now. 

They are running out of new stuff, so they are in full recycle mode.  Bringing back all sorts of old shit.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So the leaked emails and whatever other BS was exposed swayed people not to vote for Hillary?? Is that what you are trying to say in a round about way?

absolutely. why in the fuck do you think they did this stuff, and more? out of boredom?  surely your mind was made up, but not everyone elses. do you realize that all it would taken was 40,000 flip votes to have turned the election completely around?

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey dumb fuck, mueller was hired to investigate the entire situation. Nobody is changing shit, I have no idea why you keep saying that. If someone robbed your house, would you be running around hollering “witch hunt” and trying to get the investigation into it shut down?

Damn you are really pathetic.  This is full blown incorrect statement, but it's amazing how you have let the dems fool you into thinking like this.  

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Damn you are really pathetic.  This is full blown incorrect statement, but it's amazing how you have let the dems fool you into thinking like this.  

what is incorrect about it, dumb fuck?

absolutely. why in the fuck do you think they did this stuff, and more? out of boredom?  surely your mind was made up, but not everyone elses. do you realize that all it would taken was 40,000 flip votes to have turned the election completely around?

Hillary won the "popular vote" by 2.8 million votes! so obviously that did not affect her winning. 2.8mill is a lot larger than 40k, its actually 70 times what you claim what would have won her the election?? 

What did cost here the election was her team not campaigning in states she thought she had in the bag and team trump hitting those states hard with a good plan, and executing it well..

:lol: fucking fish in a barrel........

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So why did the WH give the US top cyber security a stand down order before either candidate was even nominated?

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hillary won the "popular vote" by 2.8 million votes! so obviously that did not affect her winning. 2.8mill is a lot larger than 40k, its actually 70 times what you claim what would have won her the election?? 

What did cost here the election was her team not campaigning in states she thought she had in the bag and team trump hitting those states hard with a good plan, and executing it well..

:lol: fucking fish in a barrel........

40,000 swing votes, in several states, and things would have changed. to think that Russia didn't have any effect is ludicrous, but that is nothing new with you and others. tell me something, if these things don't work, why do countries, including us, do things to sway elections?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

40,000 swing votes, in several states, and things would have changed. to think that Russia didn't have any effect is ludicrous, but that is nothing new with you and others. tell me something, if these things don't work, why do countries, including us, do things to sway elections?

Russia had zero effect. None......they didnt hack the DNC and the silly facebook ads we literally a drop in the ocean compared to what Hillary spent trying to sell herself as anything but what she was. Now fuck off you retard