Check your account email address ×

Jan 6 2017

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So why did the WH give the US top cyber security a stand down order before either candidate was even nominated?

I dunno if it's even true, and I have no idea why if it was. I don't feel like researching it to be honest, after wasting so much time and efforts on all your other BS that ended up being just that, BS.

but I am curious as to why you think that is important now?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

40,000 swing votes, in several states, and things would have changed. to think that Russia didn't have any effect is ludicrous, but that is nothing new with you and others. tell me something, if these things don't work, why do countries, including us, do things to sway elections?

:backpeddle::lol:

I dunno if it's even true, and I have no idea why if it was. I don't feel like researching it to be honest, after wasting so much time and efforts on all your other BS that ended up being just that, BS.

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Not true.  :lol:   You are such a fucking hack.  

Michael Daniel confirmed Wednesday that former national security adviser Susan Rice ordered him and his staff to "stand down" in 2016 in regard to Russian attempts to meddle in the 2016 election.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/author/michael-daniel

Michael Daniel

Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator

Michael Daniel is a Special Assistant to the President and the Cybersecurity Coordinator. In this position, Michael leads the interagency development of national cybersecurity strategy and policy, and he oversees agencies’ implementation of those policies. Michael also ensures that the federal government is effectively partnering with the private sector, non-governmental organizations, other branches and levels of government, and other nations.

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Russia had zero effect. None......they didnt hack the DNC and the silly facebook ads we literally a drop in the ocean compared to what Hillary spent trying to sell herself as anything but what she was. Now fuck off you retard

well hate to support slinger as he's got russia on his brain but americans trying to sway american votes is different than foreign countries doing so but this would have could have should have shit needs to stop and does no one any good.  No one will ever be able to prove what effect they had so everyone needs to just move the fuck on.    

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well hate to support slinger as he's got russia on his brain but americans trying to sway american votes is different than foreign countries doing so but this would have could have should have shit needs to stop and does no one any good.  No one will ever be able to prove what effect they had so everyone needs to just move the fuck on.    

Honestly how do you stop it considering the world wide web?

According to the left illegal immigrants deserve to vote.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

35 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hillary won the "popular vote" by 2.8 million votes! so obviously that did not affect her winning. 2.8mill is a lot larger than 40k, its actually 70 times what you claim what would have won her the election?? 

What did cost here the election was her team not campaigning in states she thought she had in the bag and team trump hitting those states hard with a good plan, and executing it well..

:lol: fucking fish in a barrel........

Not saying you’re wrong but it seems weird to me that people would vote based on that.  “Person A didn’t visit my state so I’m not voting for them.”  Just sounds illogical to me but I guess I’m probably just more logical than the average voter.  I can see them on tv - I don’t give a flying fuck if you visit my state especially when I’m not even gonna take time out of my day to drive to whatever city the rally is in.  But they do travel around to a bunch of different states, hell, Trump never stopped, so I guess it’s important to some people.  Do you care if they visit your state?

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

How much foreign money did hillary spend selling herself with bullshit ads?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly how do you stop it considering the world wide web?

According to the left illegal immigrants deserve to vote.  :lol:  

I don't think you can which is why i don't get all bent over this russian issue but foreign countries manipulating Americans is worse than americans manipulating Americans.  

Libs are nuts on who they think should be able to vote because they feel it helps them.  Libs here are pissed because we finally shut down MA students voting in NH just because they happen to be going to school here (as out fo state students) which sways our state left in those areas around the schools (a combination of liberal teachers and brainwashed students).  I've said for years it's disgusting they vote here they should vote at their "home" via absentee ballot.  my kids a NH resident but will still vote in his home town as there are county and local races he gets a voice in at that point.  

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I think we would be foolish to push this subject beyond what has already been said with the Russians for I feel Putin might have more information on US involvement the Russian election a few years back. 

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't think you can which is why i don't get all bent over this russian issue but foreign countries manipulating Americans is worse than americans manipulating Americans.  

Libs are nuts on who they think should be able to vote because they feel it helps them.  Libs here are pissed because we finally shut down MA students voting in NH just because they happen to be going to school here (as out fo state students) which sways our state left in those areas around the schools (a combination of liberal teachers and brainwashed students).  I've said for years it's disgusting they vote here they should vote at their "home" via absentee ballot.  my kids a NH resident but will still vote in his home town as there are county and local races he gets a voice in at that point.  

I agree 100%

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

absolutely. why in the fuck do you think they did this stuff, and more? out of boredom?  surely your mind was made up, but not everyone elses. do you realize that all it would taken was 40,000 flip votes to have turned the election completely around?

So if let's say one of the candidates was put under indictment for criminal Negligence would that swing the vote?

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Not saying you’re wrong but it seems weird to me that people would vote based on that.  “Person A didn’t visit my state so I’m not voting for them.”  Just sounds illogical to me but I guess I’m probably just more logical than the average voter.  I can see them on tv - I don’t give a flying fuck if you visit my state especially when I’m not even gonna take time out of my day to drive to whatever city the rally is in.  But they do travel around to a bunch of different states, hell, Trump never stopped, so I guess it’s important to some people.  Do you care if they visit your state?

I dont think is a "care" if they visit your state, I think its more hearing what they say about the state when the visit, the ongoings in the state you reside in, how they plan to address the problems of the state they visiting, which obviously would show they have knowledge of that state and are concerned. They visit large businesses, seeing someone running for president show up at Nucor in Auburn or Tioga, NY and speak how they are going to save their jobs and add more jobs I think would show those people and the entire town and surrounding towns who really cares about their area.. When the president is in NY, no matter who it would be, past or present, we all know about it, people talk, the local news stations are obviously covering it, Seeing that cavalcade of vehicles rolling down the NYS Thruway is quite a sight to behold, I have seen it quite a few times over the years, its frigging crazy!

IMO, this draws in voters, maybe it swayed some, maybe it got some to come out to the polls who were not planning on it..

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I dont think is a "care" if they visit your state, I think its more hearing what they say about the state when the visit, the ongoings in the state you reside in, how they plan to address the problems of the state they visiting, which obviously would show they have knowledge of that state and are concerned. They visit large businesses, seeing someone running for president show up at Nucor in Auburn or Tioga, NY and speak how they are going to save their jobs and add more jobs I think would show those people and the entire town and surrounding towns who really cares about their area.. When the president is in NY, no matter who it would be, past or present, we all know about it, people talk, the local news stations are obviously covering it, Seeing that cavalcade of vehicles rolling down the NYS Thruway is quite a sight to behold, I have seen it quite a few times over the years, its frigging crazy!

IMO, this draws in voters, maybe it swayed some, maybe it got some to come out to the polls who were not planning on it..

I think it causes people to get more excited and get behind someone when they show up and do a rally. It was obvious who had a lot of people showing up and who didn’t. Bernie and Trump had way more excitement and participation. I bet there were folks who felt slighted or that their state didn’t matter to the queen because she never showed her face.

Just now, Edmo said:

I think it causes people to get more excited and get behind someone when they show up and do a rally. It was obvious who had a lot of people showing up and who didn’t. Bernie and Trump had way more excitement and participation. I bet there were folks who felt slighted or that their state didn’t matter to the queen because she never showed her face.

I remember when Bill and Hillary showed up here a long while ago, the talk of the local news was that they were looking to buy a house or property on Skaneateles Lake..Thats all the media buzz, Them living here in CNY..

https://nypost.com/2016/04/17/how-hillary-won-over-upstate-new-york/

Forward to Ivanka here a few weeks ago visiting a local business that builds and maintains our roads..

https://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2018/07/ivanka_trump_touts_tax_bill_in_cny_visit_saying_business_is_booming.html.

Pence here a bit over a month ago, visits a local children's hospital

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/06/mike_pence_visits_syracuse_today_to_raise_money_tout_trump_tax_overhaul.html

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Fair point.  I guess I understand a little better now with that perspective in mind. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and any americans involved go unpunished?

42 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

exactly. this "visit" nonsense is just that..

12 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

It went from trump colluded with the Russian government to hack the election 

to Russia hacked the election 

to the Russian government meddled in the election

to a Russian person meddled in the election 

to let’s indict people who ran a click bait site 

pretty much sums it up .

but you forgot to add Trump did not start a war over it like he should have .

I am sure russia had,no grudge for Hillary's state dept meddling in Putin's election.  

but yeah those click bait adds really made,a lot of people dislike  Hillary 

along  with all the men thretining there wife to vote for Trump lmfao 

oh and the 80s called and want somthing back what was it again ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hillary visited the state. many other dems visited the state. any visits sway your vote? you and others bash politicians day in and day out, accuse them of lying, having no "real world" experience (true on both accounts) yet here you are trying to convince others you're essentially "fooled" by them when they visit? do you ever think before posting? or do you just wing shit, regardless of what it may do to your previous comments. this is what I mean about being honest with yourself. I don't have to worry about getting caught up in lies and deceptions like some of you clowns. you don't really believe Hillary lost because of ground tactics. it's just another opportunity to get a dig in.

exactly. this "visit" nonsense is just that..

it's really not-  Hillary thought she was better than those people that she failed to go out and try to connect with and she lost because of that attitude.  Shame on her for looking down on a large portion of america.  She at least pretended to care about the poor black urban voters to try to get their vote she just ignored or offended the white ones.  She should have put on that fake smile of hers and got out of her elitist comfort zone and tried to connect.  Bill did it and won,  Obama did it and won, Hillary thought she was so good that she didn't have to do that and got beat by a NY trust fund baby,  SMH.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

it's really not-  Hillary thought she was better than those people that she failed to go out and try to connect with and she lost because of that attitude.  Shame on her for looking down on a large portion of america.  She at least pretended to care about the poor black urban voters to try to get their vote she just ignored or offended the white ones.  She should have put on that fake smile of hers and got out of her elitist comfort zone and tried to connect.  Bill did it and won,  Obama did it and won, Hillary thought she was so good that she didn't have to do that and got beat by a NY trust fund baby,  SMH.

:lol:

so everywhere Hillary didn't visit she looked down upon. hang it up ginger...