Check your account email address ×

Manafort and Trump

Stipulated.

Mueller's response was two-fold. On the issue of collusion, the special counsel, in a motion filed July 6, flatly said, "The government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government and, accordingly does not oppose the defendant's motion in that respect."

To those Trump opponents who had hoped Mueller would unveil evidence of Trump-Russia collusion involving Manafort, it was a sharp and stunning admission: there's no collusion in the case against Manafort.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-mueller-reveals-tenuous-link-between-manafort-charges-and-trump?platform=hootsuite

Slinger and team libtard are going to be very disappointed. The more time goes on this whole collusion narrative looks more like a partisan witch hunt than reality. You know, what a lot of us said right from the beginning. :news: 

:lol:

who in the fuck is expecting any collusion details to come out at Manafort ‘a trial. Ya really think mueller would let the “big fish “ off the hook, to catch a minnow? Snakey, I suggest ya start asking your brother or whoever it is that works in law, maybe he could explain the mannafort thing to you. 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who in the fuck is expecting any collusion details to come out at Manafort ‘a trial. Ya really think mueller would let the “big fish “ off the hook, to catch a minnow? Snakey, I suggest ya start asking your brother or whoever it is that works in law, maybe he could explain the mannafort thing to you. 

:wrong: about everything :guzzle:

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If manafort had anything he wouldn’t be going to trial 

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Here's a novel idea, why don't you tell us what you see happening?  FFS

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Here's a novel idea, why don't you tell us what you see happening?  FFS

Unlike you, I have no problem offering an opinion. I don’t think Manafort is going to crack and will spend the rest of his life in the slammer. Probably safer there, then if he rats on trump and putin. If I were him, I’d work out a very secret deal. I give them details they want, and in return they look the other way while I head out of dodge, making people think I escaped and didn’t give any info. 

Pretty sure this is it!

Wait...did we already have a "this is it!" for Manafort before?  Are we circling back?  What number was Stormy?

Holy shit.  I mean.....holy shit!  Just plain....holy shit.   :lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Unlike you, I have no problem offering an opinion. I don’t think Manafort is going to crack and will spend the rest of his life in the slammer. Probably safer there, then if he rats on trump and putin. If I were him, I’d work out a very secret deal. I give them details they want, and in return they look the other way while I head out of dodge, making people think I escaped and didn’t give any info. 

Rat on trump for what?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump will burn in hell. He’s a prick and not an American

Someday you’ll have to come to terms with the fact that president trump is a lot more successful than you 

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Thats some opinion.  So when its proven wrong, like 98.7% of your other opinions about Trump, will you do us a favor and stfu about him for a while?

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Is this what you think will catch the "big fish"  LOL.

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is this what you think will catch the "big fish"  LOL.

getting manafort to flip, would certainly help nail trump. but I highly doubt it's Mueller's only chance. now, do you agree that manafort should be punished for all these crimes he committed?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

explain....

Manafort would turn on his mom to get out of trouble.  If he had ANYTHING on Trump he would have made a deal long ago.   The mans in solitary for God's sake. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Manafort would turn on his mom to get out of trouble.  If he had ANYTHING on Trump he would have made a deal long ago.   The mans in solitary for God's sake. 

so clueless...

solitary  :lmao:

it's sooooo obvious you don't follow any real news....