Check your account email address ×

Manafort and Trump

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so clueless...

solitary  :lmao:

it's sooooo obvious you don't follow any real news....

Inside politics is a blast to watch. 

A whole hr of crying...i mean having fun.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

so clueless...

solitary  :lmao:

it's sooooo obvious you don't follow any real news....

Where am I wrong?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/manafort-in-solitary-confinement-lawyers-say/

what gets me thinking is Manafort is in jail for what some 2005 tax crimes if i am correct... But team Hillary destroyed FBI subpoenaed cell phones, bleach bit FBI subpoenaed computers, plead the 5th or said "I dont recall" when interviewed by said FBI... and they all walk around free as birds..

Any and every American should have a problem with this and be questioning this..IMO

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

what gets me thinking is Manafort is in jail for what some 2005 tax crimes if i am correct... But team Hillary destroyed FBI subpoenaed cell phones, bleach bit FBI subpoenaed computers, plead the 5th or said "I dont recall" when interviewed by said FBI... and they all walk around free as birds..

Any and every American should have a problem with this and be questioning this..IMO

Doesn't matter...Trump said grab her by the pussy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Exactly.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Doesn't matter...Trump said grab her by the pussy.

Doesn’t seem like any of these charges have anything to do with this admin but slinger still thinks Manafort is going to spill the beans. I can’t connect those dots. Seems like wishful thinking to me.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Doesn’t seem like any of these charges have anything to do with this admin but slinger still thinks Manafort is going to spill the beans. I can’t connect those dots. Seems like wishful thinking to me.

It is wishful thinking....if he had anything on Trump he would have spilled it long ago.

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Huma and other Clinton aides clearly lied about her private server to federal investigators and no charges have been filed.   Yeah no political bias in the FBI.  This is not conjecture.   Its proven testimony.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-faces-questions-about-charge-against-michael-flynn-given-clinton-aides-statements-on-server

Chuck Ross of the Daily Caller resurfaced FBI documents on Monday that show both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills denied knowing of Clinton's private server until after she left the State Department in interviews with investigators. But as Ross pointed out, email evidence contradicts those accounts. In an email sent Feb. 27, 2010, Mills directly asked another aide whether the server was "okay."

Just now, Highmark said:

Huma and other Clinton aides clearly lied about her private server to federal investigators and no charges have been filed.   Yeah no political bias in the FBI.  This is not conjecture.   Its proven testimony.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-faces-questions-about-charge-against-michael-flynn-given-clinton-aides-statements-on-server

Chuck Ross of the Daily Caller resurfaced FBI documents on Monday that show both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills denied knowing of Clinton's private server until after she left the State Department in interviews with investigators. But as Ross pointed out, email evidence contradicts those accounts. In an email sent Feb. 27, 2010, Mills directly asked another aide whether the server was "okay."

Exactly, the sailor was locked up for snapping a picture in a sub.. Illegal because of the Espionage Act...Which also states word for word what Hillary and Team Hillary did as illegal... but they are all scott fucking free..

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

getting manafort to flip, would certainly help nail trump. but I highly doubt it's Mueller's only chance. now, do you agree that manafort should be punished for all these crimes he committed?

LOL.  Getting manafort to flip?  You idiot, exactly how is he going to "flip"    And, About these other crimes, you just proved how disingenuous this whole investigation is and how you fall for the bullshit.  This is exactly how the John Doe investigations went in Wisconsin.  And you know what was found against Walker....Absolutely NOTHING.  But it worked to try and run the continuous bogus investigation as long as they could keep coming up with bullshit crimes to be prosecuted and had minions like you to fall for it.

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Getting manafort to flip?  You idiot, exactly how is he going to "flip"    And, About these other crimes, you just proved how disingenuous this whole investigation is and how you fall for the bullshit.  This is exactly how the John Doe investigations went in Wisconsin.  And you know what was found against Walker....Absolutely NOTHING.  But it worked to try and run the continuous bogus investigation as long as they could keep coming up with bullshit crimes to be prosecuted and had minions like you to fall for it.

They love to say this president is “Under investigation”. Even though it’s come out he’s not the subject of the investigation.

And don’t forget the 19 indictments so far. 

:lmao: 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I knew you'd come back with some BS, and completely ignore the question..

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I knew you'd come back with some BS, and completely ignore the question..

Really? like how I know you and other dems completely fall for all the other little crimes that need to be prosecuted?  Sure those crimes should be prosecuted, but the intent of finding those crimes has nothing to do with the investigation, it's strictly for people like you so that you can talk and show that "crimes" were found and that makes the investigation relevant.  When, in all reality, they have nothing.

Edited by racer254

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Unlike you, I have no problem offering an opinion. I don’t think Manafort is going to crack and will spend the rest of his life in the slammer. Probably safer there, then if he rats on trump and putin. If I were him, I’d work out a very secret deal. I give them details they want, and in return they look the other way while I head out of dodge, making people think I escaped and didn’t give any info. 

Hahahaha. You have quite the imagination. :lol: