Check your account email address ×

Pain in my neck

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahahaha.....you got a happy ending from your dude chiropractor!!!!!!!!!!

You're just jealouse!!!!!11  :owned:

10 hours ago, ckf said:

No I'm not talking about @DAVE . I woke up with a stiff neck yesterday and it just seems to be getting worse instead of better. Anyone have any tips as far as neck exercises?  Heat or ice?

First of all the diagnosis is tmb.  You’ve had too many birthdays when you can fuck up your neck by sleeping wrong. You probably could fall down half a mountain and walk it off 15 years ago.

if the neck pain goes to the area between your spine and shoulder blade out a tennis ball in a sock lower the sock over your shoulder and back up to a wall. Using the tennis ball to massage the back. 

Also freeze a water bottle and use that on your back between a wall or on a drive use the frozen bottle to work out the kinks.  

Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ckf said:

No I'm not talking about @DAVE . I woke up with a stiff neck yesterday and it just seems to be getting worse instead of better. Anyone have any tips as far as neck exercises?  Heat or ice?

Take 500mg Tylenol along with 400mg of ibuprofen together. Try that every 6 hours. Stay well hydrated. Most of the time a stiff neck is caused by a strained levator scapula muscle. Here’s a trigger point exercise that might be helpful. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Have the girlfriend kick you in the balls, you'll forget about the neck pain in an instant..:thumb:

:bc::lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Take 500mg Tylenol along with 400mg of ibuprofen together. Try that every 6 hours. Stay well hydrated. Most of the time a stiff neck is caused by a strained levator scapula muscle. Here’s a trigger point exercise that might be helpful. 

Alternate that.  Tylenol then ibuprofen 2 hours later, then two hours Tylenol again etc.

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Alternate that.  Tylenol then ibuprofen 2 hours later, then two hours Tylenol again etc.

You can. I take them together for max effect. A small sandwich is all that’s needed to buffer any possible stomach upset. 

Well, I'm still dealing with this Dave pain in my neck. I've been able to get the radiating pain out of the arm. Now it's just the neck and shoulder area. Hopefully by doing the stretches I can get better over the next few days.

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nothing beats a MethyIprednisolone pack.   They should put that shit in the water supply.  Just picked up one this morning for SI lower pack pain.    

On 7/1/2018 at 8:20 PM, spin_dry said:

You can. I take them together for max effect. A small sandwich is all that’s needed to buffer any possible stomach upset. 

Tylenol is toxic to the liver. Smoke weed instead

21 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Tylenol is toxic to the liver. Smoke weed instead

Marijuana can and does increase pain for many chronic sufferers. It’s a crap shoot. The Tylenol and ibuprofen combo is more effective than Percocet in numerous clinical studies.