Check your account email address ×

I don’t really give a fuck about Illegals getting thier kids taken

4 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

You got called out for supporting the same outrage that Obama did. Except the media kept that shit quiet while he was in office. You wouldn't have batted an eyelash if he was still president. 

I've been harshly critical of Obama, the Democrats, the two party system, etc for years. 

Your premise is faulty. Try using something other than logical fallacy to form your arguments.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Never said it was but it shows how much fake outrage y'all have. 

Omg trump is the devil. 

Obama did the same thing...

trump is still the devil, Obama is amazing. 

Goddamn if you can't do anything but keep repeating the same bullshit and not pay attention to what is being said then go fuck off somewhere. I didn't vote for Obama so what makes you think I would have remained silent had I  known he was doing the same thing? 

The law is being enforced now. It’s been constantly over looked by many administration. The last one really opened the flood gates. Too god damn bad if you don’t like the law. It is what it is. Don’t break the law and everything will work out eventually

10 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

The law is being enforced now. It’s been constantly over looked by many administration. The last one really opened the flood gates. Too god damn bad if you don’t like the law. It is what it is. Don’t break the law and everything will work out eventually

Die in a fire

19 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Listen stupid yesterday you said Trump wasn't even doing this and now you are Mr. Law and Order not to mention this whole thing is being pushed by that piece of shit Jeff Sessions who loves to throw the Bible out there when it suits him....bible thumping hypocrite POS.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It will be changed by EO because the pressure from both sides is mounting because basic human decency says it's wrong.

"You will be made to care, dammit." :Lol:

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

"You will be made to care, dammit." :Lol:

Sorry Moe nobody needs to “make” me know it’s wrong to separate kids and parents. Not surprised though that you are in lockstep.

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It will be changed by EO because the pressure from both sides is mounting because basic human decency says it's wrong.

It will be changed by the executive branch of government because that is where the orders to seperate these families is coming from.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump needs to go. America needs its common decency and sense back along with respect.

yeah the 8 year apology tour worked so well.. lmao.. massive failure just like your party

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

yeah the 8 year apology tour worked so well.. lmao.. massive failure just like your party

Massive fail is the Trump admin and yourself. 

Regarding the topic I would guess at least 80% of Americans would be against holding children from their parents. The other 20% are either retarded, close to shooting someone, or them selves, is a racist and has zero morals.

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump needs to go. America needs its common decency and sense back along with respect.

yeah well that isn't gonna happen.  Only ones who continue to lack decency and respect are the lying, corrupt leftists you blindly support.  So why don't you do us all a favor and get the fuck out instead?  Your party is fuckin DONE.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Massive fail is the Trump admin and yourself. 

Regarding the topic I would guess at least 80% of Americans would be against holding children from their parents. The other 20% are either retarded, close to shooting someone, or them selves, is a racist and has zero morals.

yeah that's it.. keep talking like that...t voters see this.. you will lose AGAIN

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's fucked up to split up these families with young kids.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It will be changed by the executive branch of government because that is where the orders to seperate these families is coming from.

It really is and IMO Sessions needs to go...he is a miserable, vindictive  worst kind of religious hypocrite that has no business being AG.

Don't want to be separated don't come here and cross the border illegally. If you want asylum you must understand and accept the policy. Don't like the policy seek asylum elsewhere. 

Where was all the outrage for the children being murdered in the middle east as we bomb the fuck out of them?? The selective outrage in this world makes me laugh.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I wonder if Stormy is pissed that she fell below the fold. 

This will fall under the fold just like her. People have nothing better to do then to be outraged and angry anymore. There will be a new issue next week

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Don't want to be separated don't come here and cross the border illegally. If you want asylum you must understand and accept the policy. Don't like the policy seek asylum elsewhere. 

Where was all the outrage for the children being murdered in the middle east as we bomb the fuck out of them?? The selective outrage in this world makes me laugh.  

Ummm....