Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why?  They'res  a known culture of drug and alcohol abuse happening there and thats why it was implemented.  Just proves they were justified in doing so.  I guess legal pot wont help them, lol.

tested for drugs :dunno: what does that mean?

You are going to a place that cares if you smoked a joint but doesn't test for booze ever

fucked up

Yep, we shall very quickly surpass the 140 failures over the past 5 years BEFORE random testing. 

Fail will be against it though.  I'm gonna make sure his next flight crew, and ATC Controller are hammered, to see if his argument against impairment holds water in the transportation industry. 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

TTC testing first week

2 fails lol

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

tested for drugs :dunno: what does that mean?

You are going to a place that cares if you smoked a joint but doesn't test for booze ever

fucked up

Oh, I'm sure they are testing for booze but that doesn't stay in you for very long.

Apparently, most major construction sites in the US have these policies for all their contractors.  You can thank Libtard policies and lawyers for forcing owners to take actions to lower their insurance premiums.  

Drug testing is pretty common in the US for lots of jobs and most major companies. I had to go through background checks and drug testing on 3 occasions when working for some of our customers. 

25 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Drug testing is pretty common in the US for lots of jobs and most major companies. I had to go through background checks and drug testing on 3 occasions when working for some of our customers. 

Yes the background checks I left out.  

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

the whole thing is  fucked up

Says known pothead. 

There is a reason that people have to piss test and there is zero tolerance for drugs. 

I and many I know who work around heavy equipment all support zero tolerance. 

I am am glad that the helicopter pilots in remote sites that were hovering over my head were tested regularly. 

4 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Says known pothead. 

There is a reason that people have to piss test and there is zero tolerance for drugs. 

I am am glad that the helicopter pilots in remote sites that were hovering over my head were tested regularly. 

So if the guy smoked a joint the night before would that make a difference to you?

13 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Says known pothead. 

Testing for someone that smoked a joint 2 weeks ago isn't really testing for safety now is it?

Sorry but testing for safety would include a morning breath test for booze, this is not done in the USA on a regular basis.  But you are fired for having a doctors prescription for POT.

Safety :lmao:   ya okay SK

We in Canada enjoy RIGHTS, how many times has a guy that smoked a joint at the cottage hurt you?

Now in the recent case of TTC, we have a person that wasn't considered impaired by law being dragged through the papers like he was totally fucked up.  Nor was this person driving

Safety :lmao: do you feel safe now SK

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes I did, and at the end we will find Booze is bad - that will be turned into only TTC workers drink the night before.

to quote Donny - SAD

Oh so wrong again Fail... you forgot obviously about the Sunwing pilot in the cockpit that was charged I guess. I'm sure glad those rights you ramble on about allow the guys running the nuclear reactors to show up for work high, or the guys responsible for our water supply, or the doctor about to perform surgery on you and so many more.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/21/former-sunwing-pilot-pleads-guilty-to-being-impaired-in-cockpit-at-calgary-airport.html

For you going to work high probably wouldn't make a difference since a huge portion of your work day is spent on a sled forum

Edited by 02sled

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Oh so wrong again Fail... you forgot obviously about the Sunwing pilot in the cockpit that was charged I guess. I'm sure glad those rights you ramble on about allow the guys running the nuclear reactors to show up for work high, or the guys responsible for our water supply, or the doctor about to perform surgery on you and so many more.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/21/former-sunwing-pilot-pleads-guilty-to-being-impaired-in-cockpit-at-calgary-airport.html

For you going to work high probably wouldn't make a difference since a huge portion of your work day is spent on a sled forum

who said going to work drunk was okay? I didn't and I know booze is bad for so many. big difference in this case as he was truly impaired unlike the TTC guy who blew over 04....

keep up the fight and right to drink

4 hours ago, Renegade X said:

So if the guy smoked a joint the night before would that make a difference to you?

Yes it would Fail.

As would the guy drinking 12 beer and being hung over.

And on most sites now they ensure fit for duty.  If anyone is suspected of being impaired then they are sent packing.

When your around equipment it is all too easy to get hurt.  And smoking a joint impairs your abilities.  I know it.  The government knows it.  And so does everyone on this forum.

Just one POTHEAD stoner on here wont admit to it.

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Yes it would Fail.

As would the guy drinking 12 beer and being hung over.

And on most sites now they ensure fit for duty.  If anyone is suspected of being impaired then they are sent packing.

When your around equipment it is all too easy to get hurt.  And smoking a joint impairs your abilities.  I know it.  The government knows it.  And so does everyone on this forum.

Just one POTHEAD stoner on here wont admit to it.

so SKsman says smoking a joint the night before impairs you entire next day :lmao:  okay

keep them coming

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

who said going to work drunk was okay? I didn't and I know booze is bad for so many. big difference in this case as he was truly impaired unlike the TTC guy who blew over 04....

keep up the fight and right to drink

I don't fight the right to drink Fail... more of your over active imagination. Nobody should be going to work high or drunk period. Anything that impairs them should not be entering the work place period.

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so SKsman says smoking a joint the night before impairs you entire next day :lmao:  okay

keep them coming

Sorry Failmaker,

its all about behavioural patterns.  You praise pot smoking and how great it is.  You probably smoke morning noon and night.  And thats the behaviour of a hardcore stoner.  Slip off to smoking area for a quick toke.

Good for you.  

But keep it away from areas where people are in harms way easily.  You and i live in different worlds obviously.  

When you have a drunk you can smell it on them.  

Piss test everyone. Zero tolerance for drunk or stoned.

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Sorry Failmaker,

its all about behavioural patterns.  You praise pot smoking and how great it is.  You probably smoke morning noon and night.  And thats the behaviour of a hardcore stoner.  Slip off to smoking area for a quick toke.

Good for you.  

But keep it away from areas where people are in harms way easily.  You and i live in different worlds obviously.  

When you have a drunk you can smell it on them.  

Piss test everyone. Zero tolerance for drunk or stoned.

lol

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

Gee, thanks for nothing

http://www.cp24.com/news/lawyer-shot-in-front-of-his-annex-office-questions-police-conduct-1.3409325

Maybe they didn't have a reason to stop him?

Yeah they should have stopped him earlier then the same lawyer would sue the cops for harrassment of his client.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

I don't fight the right to drink Fail... more of your over active imagination. Nobody should be going to work high or drunk period. Anything that impairs them should not be entering the work place period.

who ever said they should :dunno: 

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The police have been told they can't stop anyone when they only believe they are about to do something wrong.

Well dummy, this guy had stolen plates, put on a disguise and received a package from a vehicle in a parking lot. Plenty of reasons to stop him. Not to mention that cops in this province do in fact have the right to stop anyone any time they are behind the wheel for no reason at all other than that they are driving. These cops were waiting for him to do an armed robbery. They knew he was going to commit a more serious crime than what they had already observed and simply waited until he did. the result, the guy got shot.