Check your account email address ×

I think Slinger took the lead from toolkit as the sites dumbest member.

Just goes to show, the left knows they are a crooked operation and will say and do whatever it takes to keep the pressure on DJT. With that, they become the enemy of me and people who voted to remove the criminals from government. It's time for the right to go on offense and expose the Lefts agenda and smash it and it's proponents.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, s pump said:

Just goes to show, the left knows they are a crooked operation and will say and do whatever it takes to keep the pressure on DJT. With that, they become the enemy of me and people who voted to remove the criminals from government. It's time for the right to go on offense and expose the Lefts agenda and smash it and it's proponents.

:lol:

54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe you and your brother can cry over some chardonnay this evening, s pump.

Im at the Mt. Washington Omni hotel in northern New Hampshire, being wined and dined by this fantastic people i work for.  Schwanky place.  Made some money this week, had a great day, and the criminals are being exposed.  No crying here dude.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Im at the Mt. Washington Omni hotel in northern New Hampshire, being wined and dined by this fantastic people i work for.  Schwanky place.  Made some money this week, had a great day, and the criminals are being exposed.  No crying here dude.

ok huzy. 

And spare me the BS, you have been hanging your hat on this IG report for months, and it’s another nothing burger. So it’s good you’re getting fed well this evening somewhere else.

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Slinger isn’t dumb. He’s a smart guy, what he is is ignorant. His democrat bias blinds him

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so.

So theyre dumb then.

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Slinger isn’t dumb. He’s a smart guy, what he is is ignorant. His democrat bias blinds him

You can't have his views and not have severe brain damage :guzzle:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

ok huzy. 

And spare me the BS, you have been hanging your hat on this IG report for months, and it’s another nothing burger. So it’s good you’re getting fed well this evening somewhere else.

hey if you were in my shoes, and arrows were coming your way, wouldn't you respond the same?  Dinner and open bar was pretty awesome btw.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

:bc: 

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

So theyre dumb then.

It was a Reagan quote and is just as on point today as it was then..  :bc: 

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

@DriftBusta

I’ve been busy at the kid’s school all night 

Has Comey been taken into custody yet?

:dunno:

I've been even busier than that.  No clue.  But the IG report so far seems to indicate that you never had a fucking clue what you were talking about.