Check your account email address ×

Liberals are literally fucking retarded

• Platinum Contributing Member

Patronize who you wish.   If you don't like that Chick-fil-a is closed on Sunday's because of Christian values go to Popeye's or KFC.  If you don't like some NFL players kneeling.....turn the channel.  I really don't know why these have to become national issues, they hardly are big on the scope of problems in the US.      

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Patronize who you wish.   If you don't like that Chick-fil-a is closed on Sunday's because of Christian values go to Popeye's or KFC.  If you don't like some NFL players kneeling.....turn the channel.  I really don't know why these have to become national issues, they hardly are big on the scope of problems in the US.      

Exactly

44 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Chick-fil-a is the only fast food company that is growing. It's funny we go to new york once a year and there are a few Chick-fil-a in Manhattan now. they are busy from the time they open until close. 

the leftist protest of this is no different than the leftist agenda's of Starbucks, the NFL or Dicks

Lack of money won't stop anyone from opening a franchise.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

This is no different than conservative cuntheads not buying yeti products or shopping at dicks sporting goods. Pathetic. All of you. 

Someone’s always going to be a cunt. You shouldn’t let that bother you so much. Not much any of us can do about it...other than ignore it.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This is no different than conservative cuntheads not buying yeti products or shopping at dicks sporting goods. Pathetic. All of you. 

right back atcha baldy

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

media 

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Someone’s always going to be a cunt. You shouldn’t let that bother you so much. Not much any of us can do about it...other than ignore it.

Yep.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

If I support them I support their bs agenda. Chick-fil-a has no agenda.

But you're not being forced to do anything. You are choosing to support Chic-fil-a therefore you aren't having an agenda forced upon you. The same way you can choose to support the NFL, Starbucks or any company. No one is forcing an agenda upon you.

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And the money given to Christian orgs, causes, and charities is going to their agendas. Whether or not you consider that BS doesn’t change that fact. 

These organizations you mention aren't working against the gay community. 

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

But you're not being forced to do anything. You are choosing to support Chic-fil-a therefore you aren't having an agenda forced upon you. The same way you can choose to support the NFL, Starbucks or any company. No one is forcing an agenda upon you.

One has an agenda and one does not. that is the difference. You are correct I don't agree with the agenda of Dicks, the NFL, Or Starbucks. If Chick-fil-a had an anti-gay agenda I wouldn't support them either. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

These organizations you mention aren't working against the gay community. 

One has an agenda and one does not. that is the difference. You are correct I don't agree with the agenda of Dicks, the NFL, Or Starbucks. If Chick-fil-a had an anti-gay agenda I wouldn't support them either. 

Just because a company has an agenda doesn't mean its being forced upon you. In order to have an agenda forced upon you you would need to be forced to live in accordance with said agenda.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Just because a company has an agenda doesn't mean its being forced upon you. In order to have an agenda forced upon you you would need to be forced to live in accordance with said agenda.

If I support them I support their agenda. That's my opinion, We just disagree

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Its not being forced on you tho, you are willingly supporting them.

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If you support chick, you support their style of Christianity. That style does not agree with gay marriage or equality. See how that works? But that’s probably not the case, just like watching the nfl doesn’t mean you hate cops. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you support chick, you support their style of Christianity. That style does not agree with gay marriage or equality. See how that works? But that’s probably not the case, just like watching the nfl doesn’t mean you hate cops. 

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that one spends money supporting an agenda that is anti-cop and the other does not support an agenda that is anti-gay?

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that one spends money supporting an agenda that is anti-cop and the other does not support an agenda that is anti-gay?

Evangelical Christianity is anti-gay. Giving them money is in turn supporting anti-gay actions. Why do you keep ignoring that fact? But it isn’t a cut and dry just like supporting empowering black communities doesn’t implicitly mean fuck the police. Are there those in Christian orgs that are vehemently against gays? Yes. Is that all of them? Hell no. Are there those in inner city orgs that are vehemently against cops? Yes. Is that all of them? Hell no. See where I’m going here. The NFL isn’t giving money to anti-cop orgs in the same way Chick isn’t giving to anti gay orgs.