Check your account email address ×

Trump made history

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're reading me completely wrong. I have no problem with the meeting. no harm at all in it. what I get a kick out of though is the 180 turn around, and the goal post moves by the rwws. like I said, if Obama had acted in this manner, kissing rocket man's ass, the right would be going completely apeshit. hell, just meeting with an evil dictator was a bad thing pre-trump. now you expect no one to notice you all jumping up and down in joy? it's just like everything else you had gripes about previously...it's OK now that trump is doing it.

Just stfu

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

NK was never willing to even talk nuclear disarmament.   Their tone is COMPLETELY different.   Whether that is China, Trump or a combination something is changing there.

They were always willing to, and wanted to have one on one talks, the US wasn't without preconditions.  IF NK actually follows through I will be shocked.

I do give Trump credit for being willing to talk one on one with NK, I always thought it was stupid policy for the US not to be willing to talk to any country to try to resolve issues.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you're reading me completely wrong. I have no problem with the meeting. no harm at all in it. what I get a kick out of though is the 180 turn around, and the goal post moves by the rwws. like I said, if Obama had acted in this manner, kissing rocket man's ass, the right would be going completely apeshit. hell, just meeting with an evil dictator was a bad thing pre-trump. now you expect no one to notice? it's just like everything else you had gripes about previously...

And as was said, already, we have seen the results of the SCoaMF® prowess in negotiations. So yes Slinger, shit has indeed changed.

Trump took the keys from the car 'Obama brough out of the ditch', put them into a Abrams tank, and steamrolled his legacy and American capitulation.

:lol:

snakey you can put the champagne in the fridge to chill if you like, but you better wait awhile before opening it. you don't know wtf the end result of this is going to be, it could be worse than the iran agreement you hated so much. but................

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

snakey you can put the champagne in the fridge to chill if you like, but you better wait awhile before opening it. you don't know wtf the end result of this is going to be, it could be worse than the iran agreement you hated so much. but................

So what are you going to do if the agreement gets to the Senate and is ratified and becomes a treaty? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, T1R9sledder said:

So what are you going to do if the agreement gets to the Senate and is ratified and becomes a treaty? 

Find a different reason to criticize it and Trump....so predictable.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're reading me completely wrong. I have no problem with the meeting. no harm at all in it. what I get a kick out of though is the 180 turn around, and the goal post moves by the rwws. like I said, if Obama had acted in this manner, kissing rocket man's ass, the right would be going completely apeshit. hell, just meeting with an evil dictator was a bad thing pre-trump. now you expect no one to notice you all jumping up and down in joy? it's just like everything else you had gripes about previously...it's OK now that trump is doing it.

I think Trump set this up as being pretty clear we aren't interested in just "being friends".  That's where Obama's admin seemed to stand.  "Let's all get along."  No rhyme, reason or plans in it other than just to love each other.  That's cute and gets you a Nobel (apparently) but humans just don't do that.  Sure..we can be more peaceful.  But right now, our level of evolutionary process, for lack of a better term. just isn't there.  I don't ever see us reaching that level.  Weak and meek are still being forced to succumb to the stronger and more aggressive.  Especially in these countries outside of our little western bubble.  Some is good, some is bad.  There can be a level of peace in it also (see Saddam).

I think you guys really need to get off of the "....but if Obama did it..."  THIS POTUS and his admin is most definitely NOT that POTUS and his admin.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I know Trump will not suck cock as Obama did to get the Iran deal.

Trump will walk. And if you don't believe that, feel free to ask Trubrow about it.

Face it. Obama was weak. Proven time after time.

Just now, Snake said:

Trump will walk. And if you don't believe that, feel free to ask Trubrow about it.

Oooof.  Troof!

Oh...."Trubrow"    :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I heard an interesting take last night that despite all the carping and ridicule from the left about Trump and his approach to NK that this has been an 18 month plan that is coming to fruition...quite brilliant actually.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Everything you are is the above. Your whole outlook on everything is nothing but, “Yeah but what about what Obama.” Not everything fits in a nice little package. Trump drew outside the lines, and he did more in a couple months to get the ball rolling than every admin has for 50+ years. He gets a win, and to be honest so does Kim. Think of it from their perspective. He could be positioning himself to take NK into the 21st century in a massive way like China. 

51 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hmmmm seems to me trump sucked a lot of cock last night.....North Korean cock. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Everything you are is the above. Your whole outlook on everything is nothing but, “Yeah but what about what Obama.” Not everything fits in a nice little package. Trump drew outside the lines, and he did more in a couple months to get the ball rolling than every admin has for 50+ years. He gets a win, and to be honest so does Kim. Think of it from their perspective. He could be positioning himself to take NK into the 21st century in a massive way like China. 

I’ll give credit where and when it is due. For all you know we will end up with a worse treaty than we had with Iran and you trumpsters will call it a win. So excuse me for calling out your bullshit

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I’ll give credit where and when it is due. For all you know we will end up with a worse treaty than we had with Iran and you trumpsters will call it a win. So excuse me for calling out your bullshit

Still applying every far right view to me I see. Good work low speed... You look like an actual sniveling cunt right now. Notice how you don’t have the usual gang of minions coming to your defense? It’s because they aren’t even stooping  to your level of hackery right now... Reality check time.

5 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

HE has done something that obama couldn’t  do.  A step in the right direction. Go trump.

The funny thing is Obama was willing to meet with him and you neocons went berzerk. I can't wait until Trump makes a deal with Iran now. :lol:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Still applying every far right view to me I see. Good work low speed... You look like an actual sniveling cunt right now. Notice how you don’t have the usual gang of minions coming to your defense? It’s because they aren’t even stooping  to your level of hackery right now... Reality check time.

I don’t give a flying fuck what you think of me, trumpster. You can’t make this ducking shit up. We get a deal with Iran that allows us there to inspect their nukes, and it’s a huge failure according to you dumb asses. Now we have one fucking talk with nk, one that doesn’t have any real beef to it yet, and you’re all cheering like trump created world peace :lol: