Check your account email address ×

Trump made history

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I don’t give a flying fuck what you think of me, trumpster. You can’t make this ducking shit up. We get a deal with Iran that allows us there to inspect their nukes, and it’s a huge failure according to you dumb asses. Now we have one fucking talk with nk, one that doesn’t have any real beef to it yet, and you’re all cheering like trump created world peace :lol:

Settle down MC... bahahahahaha Trump gets the ground work in place for a major win, and Slinger goes ape shit. I love it. 

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The funny thing is Obama was willing to meet with him and you neocons went berzerk. I can't wait until Trump makes a deal with Iran now. :lol:

Perhaps he did want to meet with him. Rocket man had no interest in the Kenyan. Takes 2 to tango.

22 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Perhaps he did want to meet with him. Rocket man had no interest in the Kenyan. Takes 2 to tango.

Says you. The atomic dump. 

The two least credible people on the plant met for a multi-segmented exchange of gratuitous handshakes adorned with fake smiles and crappy haircuts resulting in the mutual  promise of "we'll work on it."

Normal people respond by asking whether they can trust anything from the two most prolific liars on the planet.  I mean, Un has his people convinced that he doesn't defecate or some shit.  Then there's Trump, who has his supporters convinced that Ted Cruz's father helped murder JFK and that healthcare reform is "easy."  Normal people aren't willing to "trust" these two, but open to verification.

Trumpsters respond by sharing a similar healthy skepticism.  I'm kidding, they creamed their shorts.

Edited by XC.Morrison
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

The two least credible people on the plant met for a multi-segmented exchange of gratuitous handshakes adorned with fake smiles and crappy haircuts resulting in the mutual  promise of "we'll work on it."

Normal people respond by asking whether they can trust anything from the two most prolific liars on the planet.  I mean, Un has his people convinced that he doesn't defecate or some shit.  Then there's Trump, who has his supporters convinced that Ted Cruz's father helped murder JFK and that healthcare reform is "easy."  Normal people aren't willing to "trust" these two, but open to verification.

Trumpsters respond by sharing a similar healthy skepticism.  I'm kidding, they creamed their shorts.

throw in a dennis rodman yet :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

throw in a dennis rodman yet :lol:

Rodman is a true maker of History.  He may become the first person to individually qualify as every single letter of LGBTQ.  Or as it will be known in the future, LGBTQR.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you're reading me completely wrong. I have no problem with the meeting. no harm at all in it. what I get a kick out of though is the 180 turn around, and the goal post moves by the rwws. like I said, if Obama had acted in this manner, kissing rocket man's ass, the right would be going completely apeshit. hell, just meeting with an evil dictator was a bad thing pre-trump. now you expect no one to notice you all jumping up and down in joy? it's just like everything else you had gripes about previously...it's OK now that trump is doing it.

They would be calling this and him trying to get Russia back into the G7 as the suck up tour. 

But Trumpsters being dumbasses doesn’t mean this isn’t better than. It was a few months ago. 

If anyone actually believes trump trump or Kim they are gullible

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

The level of TDS on display in here put a big old smile on my face... 😁  Slinger is off his meds and lil kev is showing up to fluff him... :lol:

Where's Coach Toolkit to make a trifecta?:lol: