Check your account email address ×

This is why white people move out of the neighborhood.

my wife used to raise between 1000 and 1200 mums each year and we'd set them on a flat wagon near the road and let people buy them on the honor system.  Every night either she or I would water them and re-fill for the next day, count what was missing, and count the money and make sure everything jived.  Two Sundays in a row we ended up short on money at the end of the day with a dozen plants unaccounted for.  So the third Sunday I made sure to keep a keen eye out, and sure as shit, caught the couple stuffing mums quickly into their beat up minivan.  

White couple of course.  Yeah moto, there just happens to be trash of all makes and sizes and colors and configurations.  Go figure.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

my wife used to raise between 1000 and 1200 mums each year and we'd set them on a flat wagon near the road and let people buy them on the honor system.  Every night either she or I would water them and re-fill for the next day, count what was missing, and count the money and make sure everything jived.  Two Sundays in a row we ended up short on money at the end of the day with a dozen plants unaccounted for.  So the third Sunday I made sure to keep a keen eye out, and sure as shit, caught the couple stuffing mums quickly into their beat up minivan.  

White couple of course.  Yeah moto, there just happens to be trash of all makes and sizes and colors and configurations.  Go figure.

I'm always a fan of the people who dump old furniture and tires out in field approaches.  Only been able to return one load before.   

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm always a fan of the people who dump old furniture and tires out in field approaches.  Only been able to return one load before.   

our local township has one particular supervisor who just thrives on sifting through garbage bags dumped along side the roads or in fields just hoping to find that one small peice of evidense  to who's trash it was.  I commend him for it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, hayward said:

our local township has one particular supervisor who just thrives on sifting through garbage bags dumped along side the roads or in fields just hoping to find that one small peice of evidense  to who's trash it was.  I commend him for it.

Had someone with a very distinctive vehicle familiar to us dump pretty much a whole house of furniture off.  Returned it to their front yard with a dump trailer.  So there may have been some rocks in the trailer to help restrain the load on the return trip...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

We never got any old furniture. It was usually old roofing, various appliances, and parts of a motorcycle one time.... :lol: 

I had some ass clown dump a bunch of old windows and roofing shit on my land in Becker  that buts up to a cemetery.  a lot of it was in the graveyard . they did not know it but I gave the graveyard another  30 feet few yrs before 

dumb fucks windows,had adress and original property owners name on the frame .

big mistake seeing as geaveyards,fall under federal law. equlivalant of dumping trash in a nat park .

I did thge leg work and then  called it in 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I had some ass clown dump a bunch of old windows and roofing shit on my land in Becker  that buts up to a cemetery.  a lot of it was in the graveyard . they did not know it but I gave the graveyard another  30 feet few yrs before 

dumb fucks windows,had adress and original property owners name on the frame .

big mistake seeing as geaveyards,fall under federal law. equlivalant of dumping trash in a nat park .

I did thge leg work and then  called it in 

You are close to Stearns County there...

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You are close to Stearns County there...

yep that land has been In the family for a long time.  great great gramps bought it from railroad . between me and the rest of the family think we still havevover 300 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

yeah that and the shootings the non stop begging for a smoke or the bull shit story's of why they need a,few bucks or the crack dealers,on the corners. or the gas stations that are prepay only and when you go in there is 2 in ballistic glass and that is just to protect the Pepsi the casher has 3 in glass.

the pit bulls running wild the garbage laying all over the yards and streets .the abandon cars the cops all over the fucking non stop yelling from yard to yard the yards with more weeds than grass the food joints with 10 rat boxes along the wall from the menu board to the drive up window . the fuck heads cranking there shit radio in there shit car up and down the fucking street all fucking day and night .

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That was at least $500.00 of pots and plants, you gotta love the yoga pants with a gunt stuffed in them :lol:

Should have mixed some poison ivy in with that shit for the next time they come back; :bc:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Should have mixed some poison ivy in with that shit for the next time they come back; :bc:

Was thinking the same thing last night while watching the video. :lol:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

In addition to being racist?  Holy shit...he's the full package!

:lol:

Someone needs to tell him that not all thieves are women 

6 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I knew a guy who was growing refer in his back yard. It was all fenced in with an 8' stockade fence. One night somebody stole a few plants. So he taped razor blade to the stalks of the remaining ones. About a week later they came back for the other ones and there was blood everywhere. All over the fence and even down the street. I'm surprised somebody didn't fall out from blood loss there was so much everywhere. He had a chuckle over it but never found out who did it. 

• Like 1