Check your account email address ×

WTF is going on...

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed, did it to me yesterday.  Because  *gasp* I used to term "nigger piled" 6 months ago.  But wishing for Israel or cops to be exterminated is perfectly fine discourse.  Swear there are a couple guys in here I expect to be reading about on the news someday.  

I'm pretty comfortable in my truth friend, and don't have it dictated to me by the likes of some of the clowns in here with their edgy and de rigeur hipster labels.

Quite honestly, after 8 years of Obama giving a shit about everyone else but normal Americans, you're probably right.  MAGA.

You are a detestable partisan hack piece of shit.

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You bet?  How about you keep pounding on your hard on until its raw?  Maybe you and Dan can service each other at the same time.  :Dunno:  

Oh now Bens a bleeding heart.  I've seen it all.  :lol:    

Like you starting a 22 page thread accusing me, in this anything goes place of all places, of being a racist because I used the term "nigger pile", because god knows this place isn't full of degenerates, anti semites and people who think cops should be killed?  I guess I see your tactics.

Go play in traffic.

For a self annouted  smart guy you sure saymsome stupid shit. Do you think most Americans are aware of the policy that separates children and parents? 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh, burn, guess the cookout invite is canceled.  

More brilliance form the musty cobweb  laden mind of Woolie....bravo! 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For a self annouted  smart guy you sure saymsome stupid shit. Do you think most Americans are aware of the policy that separates children and parents? 

Whats an "annouted smart guy"? 

Yes.  We've already covered this.  

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed, did it to me yesterday.  Because  *gasp* I used to term "nigger piled" 6 months ago.  But wishing for Israel or cops to be exterminated is perfectly fine discourse.  Swear there are a couple guys in here I expect to be reading about on the news someday.  

I'm pretty comfortable in my truth friend, and don't have it dictated to me by the likes of some of the clowns in here with their edgy and de rigeur hipster labels.

Quite honestly, after 8 years of Obama giving a shit about everyone else but normal Americans, you're probably right.  MAGA.

And you suffered how during the Obama years? 

Last I knew, Sessions stood on the border and said this was what was going to happen.

A person would have to have no feelings for their children to put them in that position by coming.

They need the revkev version of parenting...

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Most American have had over a month I think to digest what Sessions said on the border.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Its memorial day....not government paid mercenary day

Maybe post about some people that actually defended freedom

God loves you Bhen.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Last I knew, Sessions stood on the border and said this was what was going to happen.

A person would have to have no feelings for their children to put them in that position by coming.

Right because you have any clue of the situation and conditions they are fleeing from...just sit up there  in Maine and STFU you half pint. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Actually it’s the opposite you hypocritical stupid fucking pussy :thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No results.

So do you know and are unwilling to answer or what?

Neal

keep trying.

I know you have internet before....

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right because you have any clue of the situation and conditions they are fleeing from...just sit up there  in Maine and STFU you half pint. :thumbsup:

Mexico is a very nice country. Every Mexican  official I ever saw on TV said it was great.

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Actually it’s the opposite you hypocritical stupid fucking pussy :thumbsup:

triggered_o_6289201.jpg

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So open borders it is.  :bc:  

• Like 1