Check your account email address ×

Had a friendly conversation with a member of an outlaw motorcycle club yesterday

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - that’s your avi :lmao:  Many on BOTH sides do the spectrum share the same opinion of you :lmao:  I’m proud to be disliked by the Repugs  - I’d be pissed if I wasn’t :thumbsup:

Oh so you're the spokesman for all here....the delusion  is strong in you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh so you're the spokesman for all here....the delusion  is strong in you.

Simple observation dummy :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Simple observation dummy :thumbsup:

I will agree that simple observations are the extent of your intellect....and that's a stretch. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I will agree that simple observations are the extent of your intellect....and that's a stretch. 

All it takes on FSCE.  Know your audience Jimmy :thumbsup:

This thread REALLY went in a different direction. “Patched bikers”?  Never heard of that.  Ahhh...knowledge is powah!

I had a run in with the “Iron cross” uuuuhhh biker gang?  ...back in my day.  I think that’s what they were called.  Supposedly, they were “real dangerous to mess with”.

Oooops.  Meh...probably weren’t “patched”.  :lol:

Sweet fuck!!!!    :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This thread REALLY went in a different direction. “Patched bikers”?  Never heard of that.  Ahhh...knowledge is powah!

I had a run in with the “Iron cross” uuuuhhh biker gang?  ...back in my day.  I think that’s what they were called.  Supposedly, they were “real dangerous to mess with”.

Oooops.  Meh...probably weren’t “patched”.  :lol:

Sweet fuck!!!!    :lmao:

Are you snowrider?

If you have tattoos of skulls and spider webs, wear black t-shirts, talk in a grumbly "I don't give a fuck about nuttin" voice you're a biker. You don't even need to ride a bike. Just act like a douchebag that looks like what I described. And that how you do it!

My brother in law is a scorpion, not sure they are bunch of bad asses.  Their club is not far from me.  Someone burned down their building recently.  

My buddy spent years undercover in the mongrels .  He has some wicked stories. 

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

If you have tattoos of skulls and spider webs, wear black t-shirts, talk in a grumbly "I don't give a fuck about nuttin" voice you're a biker. You don't even need to ride a bike. Just act like a douchebag that looks like what I described. And that how you do it!

Pretty much. :lol:

Just now, Cold War said:

My brother in law is a scorpion, not sure they are bunch of bad asses.  Their club is not far from me.  Someone burned down their building recently.  

My buddy spent years undercover in the mongrels .  He has some wicked stories. 

Mongols? Did he wrote a book about it?

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mongols? Did he wrote a book about it?

No .  I doubt he would want anyone finding out who he is.  Marked for life.  

He is retired from marshals and works a normal job now. 

What was it like to talk to a 'real man' Bhen?

Ya know, someone who backs up his mouth with actions?

Think he mighta 'slit some throats'?

This whole thread shows just how much of a man child you are... :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

What was it like to talk to a 'real man' Bhen?

Ya know, someone who backs up his mouth with actions?

Think he mighta 'slit some throats'?

This whole thread shows just how much of a man child you are... :lol:

One of my oldest and best friends is a heavy for a local "club" been around those guys alot. Can't fucking stand em. Talk alot of shit but that's cuz they know they have their brothers behind em. There's usually a few real bad asses that do most of the dirty work. But I have seen plenty of em get what they had coming. You're best not to fuck with them because if you do get one over on em they are likely to wire a bomb on your back door. And when they are in their 50's and 60's and limping around from all the bike wrecks and brawls they lost they are just pathetic losers. Great stories tho...

48 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No .  I doubt he would want anyone finding out who he is.  Marked for life.  

He is retired from marshals and works a normal job now. 

Ahhh...got ya...this book is pretty damn good.

IMG_4015.JPG.0576654abb0a27c6a55cf7f41930f4e5.JPG

:fool:       this thread cracks me up.  soooo much confusion on " what is a biker" and what club members can and cant do.   

Over the last 40 years i myself have "ridden with", HA, outlaws, dominators  , huns, lone ones, and several other clubs.  that doesnt make me "a biker" imo.  i know people from many walks of life. I havent ridden with ANY of those doing any raping and pillaging  and never been patched. wouldnt either.   im not going to step up and go after a rival for some POS hitting on another gangs girl or some stuuupid shit, and thats what is expected at times.    id rather think for myself 

7 minutes ago, old indy said:

:fool:       this thread cracks me up.  soooo much confusion on " what is a biker" and what club members can and cant do.   

Over the last 40 years i myself have "ridden with", HA, outlaws, dominators  , huns, lone ones, and several other clubs.  that doesnt make me "a biker" imo.  i know people from many walks of life. I havent ridden with ANY of those doing any raping and pillaging  and never been patched. wouldnt either.   im not going to step up and go after a rival for some POS hitting on another gangs girl or some stuuupid shit, and thats what is expected at times.    id rather think for myself 

The HA obtain the money that fuels their enterprise by peddling destruction against society. That is the core of what they’re about. Let’s be honest about that. 

17 hours ago, Momorider said:

Real outlaw bikers don't allow retirements either :flush: you retire to a pine box 

So you saw it on sons of anarchy and it must be true.  What a clown you are.