Check your account email address ×

Had a friendly conversation with a member of an outlaw motorcycle club yesterday

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

And when they are in their 50's and 60's and limping around from all the bike wrecks and brawls they lost they are just pathetic losers. Great stories tho...

That was kinda my point :lol: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Tune in next week for “ben’s discussion with drug cartel and their view on cops”. Part two of the  “ I hate cops” mini-series.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Wolfie thinking he’s a biker :lol:

I already qualified that I not a criminal or travel in packs with other criminals, or would I shoot someone because they have the wrong patch on.  On the other hand I’ve been around bikes, from Harley’s to KTMs from when the old man had an FLH when I was 14 yrs old.  Dirtbikers and other street bikers or legit bike clubs call themselves bikers too believe it or not.  Moto acts like it’s a badge of distinction.  He’s describing a gang member, not a biker.   Last I knew, being a criminal is still not considered a positive attribute.   :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That was kinda my point :lol: 

:lol: 

I already qualified that I not a criminal or travel in packs with other criminals, or would I shoot someone because they have the wrong patch on.  On the other hand I’ve been around bikes, from Harley’s to KTMs from when the old man had an FLH when I was 14 yrs old.  Dirtbikers and other street bikers or legit bike clubs call themselves bikers too believe it or not.  Moto acts like it’s a badge of distinction.  He’s describing a gang member, not a biker.   Last I knew, being a criminal is still not considered a positive attribute.   :lol: 

Yes Mark we know and you should be thanking Moto for presenting you the opportunity to yet again tell the same old fucking stories. :lol:

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

If you have tattoos of skulls and spider webs, wear black t-shirts, talk in a grumbly "I don't give a fuck about nuttin" voice you're a biker. You don't even need to ride a bike. Just act like a douchebag that looks like what I described. And that how you do it!

Nailed it. :bc:  

On 5/26/2018 at 11:24 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh...got ya...this book is pretty damn good.

IMG_4015.JPG.0576654abb0a27c6a55cf7f41930f4e5.JPG

Buddy had a party yesterday. Showed him post.  Said the book is spot on and guy is living in Mexico.  Gave me his copy of book to read.  Said the guy is nuts, he would never write book out of fear they would get to his family. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Buddy had a party yesterday. Showed him post.  Said the book is spot on and guy is living in Mexico.  Gave me his copy of book to read.  Said the guy is nuts, he would never write book out of fear they would get to his family. 

No kidding....the book is really good....you'll like it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Outlaw bikers :lol:

I know ......I just found it awesome about all his cop stories. I think its pretty well known around here how I feel about bikers

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know ......I just found it awesome about all his cop stories. I think its pretty well known around here how I feel about bikers

Its also well known that you, spin, noggin, WB and all the other cop hating tough guys on this forum would shut your mouth, bow down and lick the boots of any LEO that you come in contact with. No way would you run your mouth, like you do here, to a Cop when you’re pulled over or detained. You just arent that stupid. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its also well known that you, spin, noggin, WB and all the other cop hating tough guys on this forum would shut your mouth, bow down and lick the boots of any LEO that you come in contact with. No way would you run your mouth, like you do here, to a Cop when you’re pulled over or detained. You just arent that stupid. 

Well that depends on what I'm hiding. If the answer is I'm hiding nothing I may well let my mouth run a bit

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well that depends on what I'm hiding. If the answer is I'm hiding nothing I may well let my mouth run a bit

Oh. So if you’re breaking the law you’ll be smart enough not to run your mouth. Got it.  

My guess is that 20 year old dumb cunt in Jersey will have the same reaction as you the next time she is approached by an LEO. 

Stupid is supposed to hurt. Its surprising that so many people have to figure this out the hard way. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh. So if you’re breaking the law you’ll be smart enough not to run your mouth. Got it.  

My guess is that 20 year old dumb cunt in Jersey will have the same reaction as you the next time she is approached by an LEO. 

Stupid is supposed to hurt. Its surprising that so many people have to figure this out the hard way. 

this is a some really poor trolling.....that or you are a brain dead dripper style fucking retard......I dont think its the latter :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

this is a some really poor trolling.....that or you are a brain dead dripper style fucking retard......I dont think its the latter :lol: 

Call it what you want but the truth is there is no way you would lip off to a police officer.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Call it what you want but the truth is there is no way you would lip off to a police officer.  

Ah....I have lipped off to many police officers......I have a fucking record 2 miles long you idiot :lol: you think I was nice to all them cops

Just now, f7ben said:

Ah....I have lipped off to many police officers......I have a fucking record 2 miles long you idiot :lol: you think I was nice to all them cops

Did you not learn anything from those events?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Did you not learn anything from those events?  

Yah....I learned cops are all lying fucking assholes without question and most should be taken out a shot ....now fuck off with this bullshit bootlicking. Its beneath you 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....I learned cops are all lying fucking assholes without question and most should be taken out a shot ....now fuck off with this bullshit bootlicking. Its beneath you 

I would bet you will be licking boots during your next encounter with LEO. 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Gee that's funny. In a thread a coup[le weeks ago you claimed to have never been arrested.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Gee that's funny. In a thread a coup[le weeks ago you claimed to have never been arrested.

I have never been arrested. I have been ticketed for misdemeanors more times than I can recall. Anything else you fucking idiot?

Just now, f7ben said:

I have never been arrested. I have been ticketed for misdemeanors more times than I can recall. Anything else you fucking idiot?

A ticket isn't a record ya fucking moron. I think Tom is wrong then you are smarter then that. You are fucking dirt stupid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So you never went full retard and kicked a cop in the balls after you spit in their face?  Amature!  

Edited by AKIQPilot

Just now, steve from amherst said:

A ticket isn't a record ya fucking moron. I think Tom is wrong then you are smarter then that. You are fucking dirt stupid.

Ah yes it is you fucking half wit assfucked retard. Every ticket I have received since turning 18 is on my record except the one I fought and won.... and I have been given copies my record and reviewed it personally with a County attorney .....you are just as fucking dumb as they come