Check your account email address ×

Had a friendly conversation with a member of an outlaw motorcycle club yesterday

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Have you ever heard of any tough cops? 

Yeah , I know a few Mostly Lowell cops. Have a friend who is a Hollis Detective. He,s a good guy. Believes people should be able to live their life the way they want but that scumbags who do home invasions belong in jail.

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah , I know a few Mostly Lowell cops. Have a friend who is a Hollis Detective. He,s a good guy. Believes people should be able to live their life the way they want but that scumbags who do home invasions belong in jail.

That seems weirdly specific.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

That seems weirdly specific.

Its because when I was at his home a few yrs ago there was a home invasion in that town the day before. Unlike many that are actually drug dealer robberies, this one was an 85 yr old woman and her caretaker tied up and home robbed. Scumbags.

No, when something like that happens in an area with almost no crime like that it stings. What they took was peace of mind from everyone. This is an area where people don't usualy lock their homes or take their keys out of their cars. So when something like that happens it makes people uneasy. 

My wife said " when ya see John , tell him if they catch the motherfuckers , to shoot them" and that's not something she would normally say.

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No, when something like that happens in an area with almost no crime like that it stings. What they took was peace of mind from everyone. This is an area where people don't usualy lock their homes or take their keys out of their cars. So when something like that happens it makes people uneasy. 

My wife said " when ya see John , tell him if they catch the motherfuckers , to shoot them" and that's not something she would normally say.

But yet a good majority probably own firearms - for protection.  Now that’s funny.