Check your account email address ×

NFL adopts policy to fine teams if players and personnel don't stand for national anthem

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Don’t bro me you ass fuck. Fuck you and your unpatriotic attitude. You belong in NK so you can see what freedom is al, about. 

The flag = racism . Fuck you jackass

Bro :lmao: - you’re too fucking stupid to understand your own hypocrisy :lol: 

• USA Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Couple things:

1. The armed forces haven't defended this country or freedom in literally decades

2. The country is fuckin racist as fuck. This is what they're 'protecting'? Why bother?

It's not the guy doing the work you need to take this issue out on.  I'm sure there are plenty of people in the military who don't agree with everything that goes on but they still have a strong belief in this country as a whole.

What are you doing to get rid of racism?  What do you want me to do?  What do you want this country to do?  I told you I believe it exists and I don't think it will ever be eradicated.

People need to stop letting racism hold them back, use it as a way to motivate you to be better.  There are plenty of black, Chinese, Latino, Italian, etc. people that have been discriminated against and have chosen to ignore it and through education or other hard work that have improved their life and their families.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, $poorsledder$ said:

It's not the guy doing the work you need to take this issue out on.  I'm sure there are plenty of people in the military who don't agree with everything that goes on but they still have a strong belief in this country as a whole.

What are you doing to get rid of racism?  What do you want me to do?  What do you want this country to do?  I told you I believe it exists and I don't think it will ever be eradicated.

People need to stop letting racism hold them back, use it as a way to motivate you to be better.  There are plenty of black, Chinese, Latino, Italian, etc. people that have been discriminated against and have chosen to ignore it and through education or other hard work that have improved their life and their families.   

h63l8ewb74ty.jpg

Former NFL player lays waste to the league's hypocrisy on the American flag with one perfect photo

BRAD REED 
23 MAY 2018 AT 15:01 ET  

Former NFL quarterback Sage Rosenfels on Wednesday laid waste to the league’s new policy mandating that players either stand for the national anthem before games or wait inside their locker rooms until the anthem is finished. 

Writing on Twitter, the former player attacked the new NFL initiative by saying that “forced patriotism is the opposite of freedom.” 

He also said that, while he had the utmost respect for the men and women in America’s military, “peaceful protests are extremely important for us to remain a free country.” 

Rosenfels then dropped the hammer on the NFL itself by quoting the official U.S. flag code that was established in the 1940s. 

R
https://twitter.com/SageRosenfels18/status/999355320534216709?s=20

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/former-nfl-player-lays-waste-leagues-hypocrisy-american-flag-one-perfect-photo/
Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Has Moto come out and identified as black yet?

Fuck sister..... get with it.

No shit... He seems so unhappy. Maybe he should visit a communist country for some therapy? :lol:

4 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Racism exists, I believe it's gotten better over time and continues to get better. I have no issues with people of different color, beliefs, sexual preference.......whatever.    

I do not believe kneeling during the anthem is an appropriate way to protest racism.  The national anthem has meaning to people that have served in the military to defend the rights of all along with those that have a strong sense of pride in this country and respect the flag and the anthem.  You want to continue to protest in this way that's fine, just don't degrade the person that chooses not to.    

That's the problem with freedom and rights, eventually somebody is going to do something you don't like. That is their right in a free society. And if you choose to boycott that team or the NFL that is your right. As long as someone is not causing harm to someone else who fucking cares really? Youre going to let yourself get worked up over something someone you never met and will never meet does or says? That's weak man. 

4 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Racism exists, I believe it's gotten better over time and continues to get better. I have no issues with people of different color, beliefs, sexual preference.......whatever.    

I do not believe kneeling during the anthem is an appropriate way to protest racism.  The national anthem has meaning to people that have served in the military to defend the rights of all along with those that have a strong sense of pride in this country and respect the flag and the anthem.  You want to continue to protest in this way that's fine, just don't degrade the person that chooses not to.    

Who’s degrading non-protesters?

4 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Don’t bro me you ass fuck. Fuck you and your unpatriotic attitude. You belong in NK so you can see what freedom is al, about. 

:lol: How often do you have to wipe spit off your screen?

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Tbh, veterans should be fuckin ashamed, not proud

A lot are. 

5 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

The question, dopo, is this: What is more patriotic, the right to express one’s 1st Ammendment or standing for the flag? If your answer is anything other than expressing your 1st Ammendment, then you are a brainless fuck. Sorry, thanks for playing. 

• Like 2

The disconnect here is crazy.

It seems to me that if one believed in the idea of America, one would want a country where everyone WANTS to stand for the anthem and the flag? They don't need to be told. They have no reason to protest, because the society has taken the time to fix these things.

Instead, we summarily dismiss their grievances, justify the treatment of the aggrieved, dehumanize them, and penalize those who dared to amplify their grievances through silent, peaceful protest.

It's a testament to effectiveness of the propaganda machine. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The disconnect here is crazy.

It seems to me that if one believed in the idea of America, one would want a country where everyone WANTS to stand for the anthem and the flag? They don't need to be told. They have no reason to protest, because the society has taken the time to fix these things.

Instead, we summarily dismiss their grievances, justify the treatment of the aggrieved, dehumanize them, and penalize those who dared to amplify their grievances through silent, peaceful protest.

It's a testament to effectiveness of the propaganda machine. 

its called racism

Good.  Wanna be an "activist", do it on your own time.  This isn't "freedom of speech".  That doesn't exist when you are on the corporate clock.  Nobody wants to be held hostage while they witness a groups disrespect.  They don't want to stand for the Nat'l anthem?  Fine, they can all kneel in solidarity in the locker room.  Or, do something outside of the stadium.  

I'm not or never have been averse to constitutional rights, in any way.  BUT, like religion, once you decide to exersize your "rights" and they interfere with other's rights, well....that it!  Those aren't rights anymore.  They are violations.  Mild as they may be, the "violator" doesn't get to decide what is should be offensive to the ones he/she is offending.

Maybe...just maybe this group of "activists" should have gotten their act together in the beginning to have some type of level message instead of looking like clowns when interviewed.  All over the fucking map on "Why are you kneeling"?  It was shameful.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good.  Wanna be an "activist", do it on your own time.  This isn't "freedom of speech".  That doesn't exist when you are on the corporate clock.  Nobody wants to be held hostage while they witness a groups disrespect.  They don't want to stand for the Nat'l anthem?  Fine, they can all kneel in solidarity in the locker room.  Or, do something outside of the stadium.  

I'm not or never have been averse to constitutional rights, in any way.  BUT, like religion, once you decide to exersize your "rights" and they interfere with other's rights, well....that it!  Those aren't rights anymore.  They are violations.  Mild as they may be, the "violator" doesn't get to decide what is should be offensive to the ones he/she is offending.

Maybe...just maybe this group of "activists" should have gotten their act together in the beginning to have some type of level message instead of looking like clowns when interviewed.  All over the fucking map on "Why are you kneeling"?  It was shameful.

How does kneeling interfere with anyone’s rights? 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How does kneeling interfere with anyone’s rights? 

I could explain it, but I'm not going to...at all.

How is this all working out for you?  Good?  It looks like it.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I could explain it, but I'm not going to...at all.

How is this all working out for you?  Good?  It looks like it.  :lol:

No need.  It’s easy to see the real issue is it hurts your feelings.......so tell the class more about snowflakes....:news:

17 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Stay in the tunnel until the anthem is over.

When you're on the field you're an employee, work rules are in all industries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No need.  It’s easy to see the real issue is it hurts your feelings.......so tell the class more about snowflakes....:news:

"Hey, we should call them all snowflakes now.  That'll show them!!"

:lol:

Take it up with the NFL you fucking loser....seems they have decided that they should run a business, not a fucking activist shit-show.  Oh well....better luck on your sides next little stunt to try and remain relevant.  Seems it's not working out that well though...eh?   :lmao:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Stay in the tunnel until the anthem is over.

When you're on the field you're an employee, work rules are in all industries.

Exactly.  This is corporate law...not Constitutional law.  (Moto is losing his mind right now).