Check your account email address ×

NFL adopts policy to fine teams if players and personnel don't stand for national anthem

42 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Kill yourself

Ouch!  Well, this turned ugly quick.  Dude...my wife just got on my about my "appearance" so I'm a bit miffed right now....I'll let this slid though.

37 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism is just slavery with extra steps

Yeah....BIG FUCKIG STEPS....AND MILLIONS OF THEM.

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let’s be honest here and admit that the owners are doing this not because of some overwhelming sense of patriotism and love of country...every decision they make is with an eye on the bottom line. This is all driven by dollars, marketing and public perception. 

I don't really thing there can be any question about that.  However, patriotsim and nationalism are becoming good again...and I welcome it.  As do MOST of the NFL fans.  So, that's what the NFL is giving them....market demand. 

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hopefully this backfires and draws more attention to the protesters. I read where one coaching staff member offered to pay the fines for the players. it'd also be funny as hell if more people stop watching the NFL than prior. the idea of treating the players like elementary school kids is pathetic. it's actually worse than that. the only people that should be forced to show patronage to the flag is the military.

It won't.  Are you new to stuff and things?  The reason the NFL came up with these "locker room rules" is precisely because this ill-planned captive protesting went south on them....and so did the money.

I'm shaking my head at you now...seriously.

38 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No one should be forced. Forced participation isn't patriotism, it's fascism

Oh, so people are "forced" to work or starve but just merely standing to fake respect is a real bitch?  Mhm.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

another part of your wild fantasies. a military full of people who are allowed to burn flags, not salute, not participate in patriotic activities, etc whenever they please.

:lol:

Ahh...and a sane post puts my head still again.  Noce work!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ouch!  Well, this turned ugly quick.  Dude...my wife just got on my about my "appearance" so I'm a bit miffed right now....I'll let this slid though.

is she tired of seeing you lounging around in your stained tighty whities, dribbling cocoa puffs milk on your beater, while photochopping SR pics?

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

is she tired of seeing you lounging around in your stained tighty whities, dribbling cocoa puffs milk on your beater, while photochopping SR pics?

No...just my beard and my hair.  I've always slobbed around in stained tighty whities dribbling cocoa puffs milk tho.  Not sure if she's ever seen my chops of SR though...she thinks this place is both stupid....and horrifying.  :lol: IT'S SO PERFECT!!!

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When capitalists are allowed to restrict your rights more than government, you live under fascism. 

One choses to sell a portion of rights for money.  It's voluntary.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yes the emotional viewers who want their blacks to keep quiet did stop watching. AKA Trump supporters 

Another post that is telling about the realities of this whole shit show.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yes the emotional viewers who want their blacks to keep quiet did stop watching. AKA Trump supporters 

Ya nothing worse the seeing rich whiny black people protest about how tough theyve got it....we all should feel bad for them...gmafb.

Just now, motonoggin said:

No it's not. 

You obviously don't understand what 'voluntary' means.

Well, what is your definition of "voluntary" since Websters and all other education materials on definitions don't fit your narratives.

Not sure I'm gonna wait for it tho......