Check your account email address ×

We have one of the greatest political scandals on our hands

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s pretty fucking obvious that trump doesn’t want to be discovered. His behavior says it all. How anyone can’t read the tea leaves is beyond me. Fuck. It’s got to be intentional because I don’t know how anyone can be so dense. 

:lol:

He's been in the public eye for what?  30-40 years?  Now he doesn't want to be discovered?  All those secrets that the media couldn't get to after all those decades!!

You guys are losing your minds.  It all comes from not being able to accept losing..or reality.  "You're all winners!" Except you are not.  You rallied behind a fascist movement with a rallying cry of 'RACISTS!!" and it all went south with the culmination of you lining up behind a corrupt, lying, criminal queen.  Ooooof.

And still, NO PLAN, NO MESSAGE, NO LEADERSHIP AND BROKE AS FUCK!  I mean "wow" is an amazing understatement.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's been in the public eye for what?  30-40 years?  Now he doesn't want to be discovered?  All those secrets that the media couldn't get to after all those decades!!

You guys are losing your minds.  It all comes from not being able to accept losing..or reality.  "You're all winners!" Except you are not.  You rallied behind a fascist movement with a rallying cry of 'RACISTS!!" and it all went south with the culmination of you lining up behind a corrupt, lying, criminal queen.  Ooooof.

And still, NO PLAN, NO MESSAGE, NO LEADERSHIP AND BROKE AS FUCK!  I mean "wow" is an amazing understatement.

He’s guilty as fuck.soooo obvious. And you know it. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s guilty as fuck.soooo obvious. And you know it. 

Have you been correct about anything? :dunno:  Just one fucking thing? I'll help you out NO , you have been :wrong: about everything so SHUT THE FUCK UP 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Guilty?  Of what?  

14 anti mueller tweets over Memorial Day. No.... he’s got nothing to hide. Tell me, do you mumble spygate in your sleep? :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

14 anti mueller tweets over Memorial Day. No.... he’s got nothing to hide. Tell me, do you mumble spygate in your sleep? :lol: 

What are you hiding with your half dozen anti-Trump threads a day?  Your dignity?   :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What are you hiding with your half dozen anti-Trump threads a day?  Your dignity?   :lol:

Ouch

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This is about trump. Your guy. 

Need to elaborate on what Trump is guilty of. I'm no Trump guy and I'm just not seeing what they are chasing here. Right now it looks like he is only guilty of pissing off libs. 

19 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Need to elaborate on what Trump is guilty of. I'm no Trump guy and I'm just not seeing what they are chasing here. Right now it looks like he is only guilty of pissing off libs. 

for fuck’s sake.....

20 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yup...and hes doing a tremendous job of that!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

for fuck’s sake.....

Anar trying to make himself feel good about standing on the sidelines as Dump/Putin stole the election :lmao: 

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Anar trying to make himself feel good about standing on the sidelines as Dump/Putin stole the election :lmao: 

the guy makes some sense much of the time, but then he blows it all with his Clinton conspiracies and other BS like this case. "what is trump guilty of"  :lol:

think he'd be saying that if Hillary had one of these Russian connections during the last election, let alone 100 of them?

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He visited and gave a speech at Arlington Cemetery. He laid a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier. By all measures he did what presidents do on memorial day. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He visited and gave a speech at Arlington Cemetery. He laid a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier. By all measures he did what presidents do on memorial day. 

and said some stupid shit while doing so....

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Happy Memorial Day! Wolfie!

59 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Happy Memorial Day! Wolfie!

What are laughing chuck nuts?   I’ve been right for the past 2 years, while guys like you have and continue to be dead ass wrong about Trump and the mood of the country.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

All they have is anti-trump, pro establishment for their message. 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ouch.  :owned:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

With facebook ads and republicans are calling facebook a liberal bias social media outlet. It all makes sense now.. 

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

In an almost childish way Trump thinks he needs to respond to every criticism.  He could back off on that a bit.

People like you would be saying his silence would be proof of his guilt just the same and you know it.

In ways I can respect people who yell from the mountain tops of their innocence if they feel they are being falsely accused.

Someone starts calling you a pedophile are you just going to sit back and take it?  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

In an almost childish way Trump thinks he needs to respond to every criticism.  He could back off on that a bit.

People like you would be saying his silence would be proof of his guilt just the same and you know it.

In ways I can respect people who yell from the mountain tops of their innocence if they feel they are being falsely accused.

Someone starts calling you a pedophile are you just going to sit back and take it?  

His tremendous ego won't let him shut up.