Check your account email address ×

We have one of the greatest political scandals on our hands

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

His tremendous ego won't let him shut up.

I don't disagree with that.  Some of attacks he does are long overdue.  MSM is the best example next to the liberal Washington Bureaucracy (deep state) that votes 90%+ dem.  

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What are laughing chuck nuts?   I’ve been right for the past 2 years, while guys like you have and continue to be dead ass wrong about Trump and the mood of the country.

I’m laughing at your delusion that you’ve been “right” for the last 2 years

:lol:

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I’m glad I amuse you.  Trust me, the feelings mutual.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the guy makes some sense much of the time, but then he blows it all with his Clinton conspiracies and other BS like this case. "what is trump guilty of"  :lol:

think he'd be saying that if Hillary had one of these Russian connections during the last election, let alone 100 of them?

Have they missed the part where Trumps lawyer was taking bribes from Business interests around the world?  How much are we up to?

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Need to elaborate on what Trump is guilty of. I'm no Trump guy and I'm just not seeing what they are chasing here. Right now it looks like he is only guilty of pissing off libs. 

Mueller has no vested interest in chasing a ghost. Nothing about his former life says he would. The guy is the epitome of a fucking Boy Scout, despite all the bullshit that the crazy far right writes about him. He’s got something. What that something might be is not privy to the news media or anyone here. 

Every bit of dust that trump has kicked up has proven to be false. Everything. Not one thing he’s said about his political adversaries or even those on his own party has proven to be accurate. 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well maybe he hasn't been right about everything but sure as fuck you have been :wrong: about everything ICEWELCHER :finger3: 

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

All they have is anti-trump, pro establishment for their message. 

That's not good enough to draw supporters.  All they are doing is keeping their own little pile of haters.  It's going to fail.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

In an almost childish way Trump thinks he needs to respond to every criticism.  He could back off on that a bit.

People like you would be saying his silence would be proof of his guilt just the same and you know it.

In ways I can respect people who yell from the mountain tops of their innocence if they feel they are being falsely accused.

Someone starts calling you a pedophile are you just going to sit back and take it?  

I go back and forth on this.  Part of me says he should attack back at this ignorant liberal repugnance.  They seem to bite on every tweet he sends out like morons.  It's kinda funny.  But then again....maybe let some of the stupid tid-bit shit go.  I also know, he was the smartest man in the room the whole election and I felt the same way then as I do now so...maybe just let him run the way he wants.  :dunno:   Plus, look at them losing their collective minds!  Come on!  It's really spectacular!  :lol: 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

I don't disagree with that.  Some of attacks he does are long overdue.  MSM is the best example next to the liberal Washington Bureaucracy (deep state) that votes 90%+ dem.  

RIght...kinda like what I posted above.  It's way overdue to start calling names in return.  Look at their faces when he does it.  They totally forgot they started it with their repugnancy and cannot BELIEVE somebody is calling them names back.  Ahhhh....but to dream for the lost liberal fascist cause...all but gone now.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That's not good enough to draw supporters.  All they are doing is keeping their own little pile of haters.  It's going to fail.

I go back and forth on this.  Part of me says he should attack back at this ignorant liberal repugnance.  They seem to bite on every tweet he sends out like morons.  It's kinda funny.  But then again....maybe let some of the stupid tid-bit shit go.  I also know, he was the smartest man in the room the whole election and I felt the same way then as I do now so...maybe just let him run the way he wants.  :dunno:   Plus, look at them losing their collective minds!  Come on!  It's really spectacular!  :lol: 

RIght...kinda like what I posted above.  It's way overdue to start calling names in return.  Look at their faces when he does it.  They totally forgot they started it with their repugnancy and cannot BELIEVE somebody is calling them names back.  Ahhhh....but to dream for the lost liberal fascist cause...all but gone now.  :lol:

I think he could back off some.