Check your account email address ×

Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Calm down Zambo the clown.  No need to get worked up.

You're only halfway through the day.  Save something for later. 

But you really should look up the term.  If you are going to parrot Bannon, you should at least understand what you are saying. 

"Parrot Bannon"?  No.  Don't give a fuck what he said.  You think I need to find somebody else's words to insult you?  IDGAF who he is talking about.  Try to stay with me here.

DON'T TELL ME THERE'S NO NEED TO GET WORKED UP!!!!!  MY WIFE WANTS ME TO LOOK "RESPECTABLE" FOR THIS FUCKING WEEKEND AND SHAVE MY BEARD AND GET A HAIRCUT.  FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had the Griz Adams going nicely!  What am I gonna tell Ben?  NO, NOT THAT FUCKING BEN!!!!

Image result for grizzly adams ben

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, i need to stop. Picking on disabled kids is bad karma. Gnomes are fragile. One swift kick and they fall to pieces. :bc:  

Thank you.

:lol:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You make a lot of good points but Trumpsters don't care.

On the first bold, they can't see the difference between calling someone out for their own responsibilities in life and attacking a persons family.  They can't because they don't want to. 

On the second bold. Do you think he writes new stuff all of the time, or just the first sentence or two then cut and pastes his same old bullshit?

It really is embarrassing how much I enjoy this crap. I've been pretty low key most of the time, trying not to spend much time here.  But this latest shit just drew me in. 

In one way I feel bad about pissing off Driftbitch so much.  But I felt like making a point. Here these guys are defending what Trump does. Cheer him on and vote for him after making fun of a disabled reporter, what he said about and opponents wife and really all the low life shit he has done. Yet these people defend him constantly.  Yet when I say stuff that is less hurtful to a person who has said worse things to me, they really get upset.  How the fuck do they hold an anonymous person on the net to a higher standard than the President?

I would be he is a good guy to sled with and has a good time with his buddies so it's kind of shitty to pick on him. But then I remember his saying that the Palestinian kids deserved to die for being at a protest, and I think fuck him. What kind of an asshole has no empathy for unarmed kids?

What the fuck do you know about my responsibilities in life?  Zero.  I owned 3 stores, drove a new BMW 528 had a new condo and lots of toys when I was 27 years old.  BFD.  It wasn’t because I was lazy, irresponsible or didn’t want to provide a good life for my family.   Your daddy paved your way and you’re gonna judge me and call me a failure?  I paid my ex 75 grand a year 20 years ago so she could stay home and be there for the kids coming and going from school, all while I worked 60 hrs a week making the business a success.  I sold that company and the wife decided to check out and use me for an atm for the next 15 years.  You’re gonna blame me for that, like it already wasn’t a painful enough chapter in my life?  She secured a monstrous divorce settlement while the new company I just bought (#4) failed because 4 jobbers violated their contracts and conspired to steal half my accounts.  My net worth and cash flow got pummeled.    Sore subject?  Thin skin?  Probably, so what?  Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes before you start judging.  So fuck you daddy’s boy and your glass house.  I’m right here everyone knows who I am and where I live.  You’re a spineless little turd who’s afraid his mouth might be writing checks his body can’t cash.  Picking on me?  Pfft.  You know how long it would take me to track you down if I really wanted to?  It would take a good code writer about 5 minutes to find your address so keep mouthing off tough guy.  

And quit equating it with anything to do with Trump or the Palestinians.  They have nothing to do with any of this.

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Kev, Slinger, and the lefties :owned: the Clown Posse with facts :thumb:

Fact is youre a post reporting pussy who was sooooo upset Hillary lost the election you hid for months afterward. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Fact is youre a post reporting pussy who was sooooo upset Hillary lost the election you hid for months afterward. 

False accusations but what is true is I pull your strings and trigger your fat ass at will :lmao: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What the fuck do you know about my responsibilities in life?  Zero.  I owned 3 stores, drove a new BMW 528 had a new condo and lots of toys when I was 27 years old.  BFD.  It wasn’t because I was lazy, irresponsible or didn’t want to provide a good life for my family.   Your daddy paved your way and you’re gonna judge me and call me a failure?  I paid my ex 75 grand a year 20 years ago so she could stay home and be there for the kids coming and going from school, all while I worked 60 hrs a week making the business a success.  I sold that company and the wife decided to check out and use me for an atm for the next 15 years.  You’re gonna blame me for that, like it already wasn’t a painful enough chapter in my life?  She secured a monstrous divorce settlement while the new company I just bought (#4) failed because 4 jobbers violated their contracts and conspired to steal half my accounts.  My net worth and cash flow got pummeled.    Sore subject?  Thin skin?  Probably, so what?  Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes before you start judging.  So fuck you daddy’s boy and your glass house.  I’m right here everyone knows who I am and where I live.  You’re a spineless little turd who’s afraid his mouth might be writing checks his body can’t cash.  Picking on me?  Pfft.  You know how long it would take me to track you down if I really wanted to?  It would take a good code writer about 5 minutes to find your address so keep mouthing off tough guy.  

And quit equating it with anything to do with Trump or the Palestinians.  They have nothing to do with any of this.

That ladies is the definition of Triggered.  

In this theoretical track down, is this when you throw a glass of water in my face?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Who am I offending?  A "good guy".  WUT?  Oh how droll.

Oh, my "fascination" with Snowpussy runs deep.  He's gonna be in my head until the day I decide it's time to remove him.  I ALWAYS do what I say.

Yeah...the taxes in your million and millions of dollars of homes aren't going to pay themselves.  Don't forget to thank daddy as you go today!  :lol:

The removal from your head thing... I’m guessing a lobotomy has been discussed between you and your Dr before. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t know why you are pissed at me. Zambo keeps throwing around the terms Beta Cuck. 

Regarding the Palistineans,  yeah it shows yours character when you think unarmed protesters deserve to die.  

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The removal from your head thing... I’m guessing a lobotomy has been discussed between you and your Dr before. 

I don’t know why you are pissed at me. Zambo keeps throwing around the terms Beta Cuck. 

I don't have a doctor.  He'll be removed at my leisure..and satisfaction.  :lol:

WUT is that other shit about?

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Regarding the Palistineans,  yeah it shows yours character when you think unarmed protesters deserve to die.  

Getting your news from Cosmo again?

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Beta Cuck?  Cause it's true.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That ladies is the definition of Triggered.  

In this theoretical track down, is this when you throw a glass of water in my face?

Yeah that's why you quoted him twice on the same post. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Kev, Slinger, and the lefties :owned: the Clown Posse with facts :thumb:

The retarded backasswards wana be thread narrator has spoken.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't have a doctor.  He'll be removed at my leisure..and satisfaction.  :lol:

WUT is that other shit about?

I’m not sure how you’ll get the antipsychotic drugs without a Dr. 

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing wrong with parents helping their kids and eventually its all going to them anyways.:bc:

not if the parents are smart and spend it all. 

Kids in their early years should be helped as long as it doesn't negatively effect the parents,  i was happy to get 8k towards my first house at 21 but get to 30 SBYL live in the bed you made.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

not if the parents are smart and spend it all. 

Kids in their early years should be helped as long as it doesn't negatively effect the parents,  i was happy to get 8k towards my first house at 21 but get to 30 SBYL live in the bed you made.  

You'll  probably leave your kids with a reverse mortgage to pay off. :lol: