Check your account email address ×

Trump’s closet has more skeletons than the graveyard

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, actions have consequences. This idea that one can act like a little fucking repugnant ass hole on the internet and be safe is retarded liberal dreaming.  It's time to get things back on track where men are men and sheep are afraid.  :lol:

:bc:

Figurative consequences. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I know what it means.  You probably don't realize that the first time I've ever used the term was just now, Betty.  I have lots of adjectives to describe people like you, "Beta Cuck" isn't one of them.   One of these days you're going to come to realize your political opinions about the US were formed by bias, and the comfy little cocoon you live in, where you think its ok to judge someones personal and professional character, someone who has a public profile and their name on the door, all while you throw those rocks from your anonymous glass house that your daddy built.  That is the definition of  "lack of perspective" due to limited life experience, but more importantly, cowardice.   

So you know what Cuck means and use it as an insult. Are you saying that a Cuck is a lesser person that should be ridiculed?

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you know what Cuck means and use it as an insult. Are you saying that a Cuck is a lesser person that should be ridiculed?

I used it as a joke “Betty Cuck”, because that’s what multiple people other than me call you in here.  You are certainly a lesser person, we’ve proven that. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I believe the term more accurately describes a man whose woman has found him wanting in the bedroom dept, and just doesn' have the dick to make her day. So she gets a real man, see.........

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Figurative consequences. 

Oh...but here's the thing with that honey cakes; you don't always get to decide that.  

Meh.....maybe you are right though.  It's not me you've set in motion.  It's Drifty.  Maybe he's scared of you in real life.  Yeah...prolly.  Prolly just talking shit.  You'd probably lump his head up real good....and use his bat to do it.

:lmao:

Related image

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I believe the term more accurately describes a man whose woman has found him wanting in the bedroom dept, and just doesn' have the dick to make her day. So she gets a real man, see.........

Related image

6 hours ago, Snake said:

What a coincidence because that sounds exactly like what happened to Driftbitch.  I only have his description to go by so who knows. 

So every time you Trumpsters use the term Beta Cuck make sure you consider his feelings. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

What a coincidence because that sounds exactly like what happened to Driftbitch.  I only have his description to go by so who knows. 

So every time you Trumpsters use the term Beta Cuck make sure you consider his feelings. 

6fc377e9a53e20c57d0a59717446ae55.gif

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...but here's the thing with that honey cakes; you don't always get to decide that.  

Meh.....maybe you are right though.  It's not me you've set in motion.  It's Drifty.  Maybe he's scared of you in real life.  Yeah...prolly.  Prolly just talking shit.  You'd probably lump his head up real good....and use his bat to do it.

:lmao:

Related image

But on a lighter note, imagine if some butt hurt bitch tracked you down because you made him cry on the inter webs and took a swing at you with a bat.  Chances are it would catch you unaware and it would be a long sleep. But imagine if you saw it coming and had time to react.  Holy fuck!!!  A fella would start punching and never stop. Then when you got tired, you’d probably start breaking things so he could never swing a bat again. 

But I guess figuratively speaking, if you thought someone was serious, the wise thing to do would be to take them out first. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But on a lighter note, imagine if some butt hurt bitch tracked you down because you made him cry on the inter webs and took a swing at you with a bat.  Chances are it would catch you unaware and it would be a long sleep. But imagine if you saw it coming and had time to react.  Holy fuck!!!  A fella would start punching and never stop. Then when you got tired, you’d probably start breaking things so he could never swing a bat again. 

But I guess figuratively speaking, if you thought someone was serious, the wise thing to do would be to take them out first. 

You really don't help lifting the snowflake references.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wut?  Is this about me?  You?  Drifty?

Are you saying you’re gonna beat Drifty’s ass good?  Punch until those tiny little fists of fury just had nothing left to give?  Yeah,  If I were you, I’d take him out first.  I think he is serious!!!!!!

Prolly only a half days drive even if you stopped for lunch.  I bet he’d give you his address too!  I’d PM him and make arrangements ASAP.  I bet he’d even give you his bat.  GLORY CAN BE YOURZ!!!!

Or, am I wrong in my assumptions here?

If so, my bad.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  Is this about me?  You?  Drifty?

Are you saying you’re gonna beat Drifty’s ass good?  Punch until those tiny little fists of fury just had nothing left to give?  Yeah,  If I were you, I’d take him out first.  I think he is serious!!!!!!

Prolly only a half days drive even if you stopped for lunch.  I bet he’d give you his address too!  I’d PM him and make arrangements ASAP.  I bet he’d even give you his bat.  GLORY CAN BE YOURZ!!!!

Or, am I wrong in my assumptions here?

If so, my bad.

Well since neither one of you have actually come out and said anything, it’s all speculation. 

Which is good. Since both of you claim that Snowrider and I mean nothing to you, it hardly makes sense that someone who never Ventures more than. 1/2 hour from his house on a sled would take a road trip for someone who owns him on the internet regularly. Or someone who has so much going for him would take such a risk for being called out as a cuck. 

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Question: I wonder if revcuck would lip off to Angry Jay like he does to Woolie?  

Answer: Not for long unless he wants some new chicklets  

Hahahahaha :lol2: 

Who is angry Jay?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well since neither one of you have actually come out and said anything, it’s all speculation. 

Which is good. Since both of you claim that Snowrider and I mean nothing to you, it hardly makes sense that someone who never Ventures more than. 1/2 hour from his house on a sled would take a road trip for someone who owns him on the internet regularly. Or someone who has so much going for him would take such a risk for being called out as a cuck. 

Wut?  Come out and said anything?  Wut?  

I think this is a good time for you to log off and go be beta cucky somewhere else.  This just isn’t working for you.

k.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  Come out and said anything?  Wut?  

I think this is a good time for you to log off and go be beta cucky somewhere else.  This just isn’t working for you.

k.

Exactly. It’s like you want to say something but when asked for specifics you play dumb (well we know you aren’t playing. )

which is a good sign. Lord knows in the excited states you don’t want to ignore threats from people who have been the subject of internet bullying. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Exactly. It’s like you want to say something but when asked for specifics you play dumb (well we know you aren’t playing. )

which is a good sign. Lord knows in the excited states you don’t want to ignore threats from people who have been the subject of internet bullying. 

What?  If I wanted to say something I’d say it (state it)  REST ASSURED OF THAT!!!  Or, are you requesting something specific?

Wait.....is this you threatening me? How come I don’t know for sure? You should stop acting like something you are not.

Did you ever answer my question about your weird phrase “cowardly threat”?  I still don’t understand that.

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ive got a feeling you live in the same area as my son...ill be in the area to see him mid junish....perhaps we can meet up and you can say the shit you say on here to me...to my face. :bc:

25 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ive got a feeling you live in the same area as my son...ill be in the area to see him mid junish....perhaps we can meet up and you can say the shit you say on here to me...to my face. :bc:

Great. Can we have a BBQ and be great buds?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What?  If I wanted to say something I’d say it (state it)  REST ASSURED OF THAT!!!  Or, are you requesting something specific?

Wait.....is this you threatening me? How come I don’t know for sure? You should stop acting like something you are not.

Did you ever answer my question about your weird phrase “cowardly threat”?  I still don’t understand that.

Thought so. 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Great. Can we have a BBQ and be great buds?

Oh, I think you should give him a try. You never know!  

Well, sometimes you do.  

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Thought so. 

Snorkeled flip flops.