Check your account email address ×

This is a huge problem in the USA

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

It's certainly more noble than asking your wife if there's room in the budget for the boys at valvoline to change the oil in your minivan :lol: You have more estrogen coursing through your veins than Michelle and Hillary put together lolz

Dude.....you :bounce: checks and you’re tslking about budget to a guy who basically floated you the money for a month :lol: I get  why you’re so triggered and butthurt.......it’s fucking embarrassing when you’re an adult and still haven’t climbed the ladder far enough to have a few g’a to your name.......and even more so after you’ve flapped your lips all over the forum embellishing your status.  SBYL....not really :lmao: 

And what’s even funnier about your projection :bounce:Butthurt Beta Benny is the few g’s we are talking about my wife has no clue about....maybe because my budget and finances are slightly different than yours :lol: 

11 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hipster beards and skinny jeans . Now the new thing is those pointy fuckin shoes .  What's up with that ?   Oh, and one more thing . What with the winter coats that look like life jackets from the 30's ?    I want to clothesline every faggot that I see wearing one .  

Don’t forget the man bun. 

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude.....you :bounce: checks and you’re tslking about budget to a guy who basically floated you the money for a month :lol: I get  why you’re so triggered and butthurt.......it’s fucking embarrassing when you’re an adult and still haven’t climbed the ladder far enough to have a few g’a to your name.......and even more so after you’ve flapped your lips all over the forum embellishing your status.  SBYL....not really :lmao: 

You got some nerve your cryin ass little bitch. Floated me the money :lol: You bought a used sled.....fucked it up cause your a retarded half man....demanded your money back weeks later and caused me a bunch of headaches. You are one pathetic piece of shit. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You got some nerve your cryin ass little bitch. Floated me the money :lol: You bought a used sled.....fucked it up cause your a retarded half man....demanded your money back weeks later and caused me a bunch of headaches. You are one pathetic piece of shit. 

You’re embellishing, stretching the truth, and basically lying to cover your ass. Poor :bounce: Beta Butthurt Benny :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re embellishing, stretching the truth, and basically lying to cover your ass. Poor :bounce: Beta Butthurt Benny :lol: 

Nope....100% truth. You're a little bitch and you need your ass kicked. Fucking faggot. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. My mistake. I should given you a beating and sent you in your way

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

^^^^^ This is what I'm talking about fellas........gatorade on his tomatoes and wonders why they wont grow :lol: 

Meanwhile the Russians continue to buy influence in congress and the White House. Dummies like you will be America’s demise.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....100% truth. You're a little bitch and you need your ass kicked. Fucking faggot. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. My mistake. I should given you a beating and sent you in your way

Dude - you’re not beating anyone or anything expect your own pud.  And you’re embellshing, stretching the truth, and basically lying about the story.  I get it - you’re butthurt and triggered - but that’s no excuse to lie.  Poor :bounce: Benny :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - you’re not beating anyone or anything expect your own pud.  And you’re embellshing, stretching the truth, and basically lying about the story.  I get it - you’re butthurt and triggered - but that’s no excuse to lie.  Poor :bounce: Benny :lmao: 

Fuck you....call me a liar :lol:

everyone here knows what you are. A piece of shit

14 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Boomers gave out those trophies, blame yourselves, not the kids y'all fucked up

I can't apologize for your parents.   Thats up to them. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Toxic Femininity ..........

Men who can't do anything masculine in nature. I'm talking about guys who cant do guy stuff. Guys that bring their cars in to valvaline for their oil changes. Guys that couldn't remodel their home or find a blown fuse on a sled. This is the real puscification of the USA and its by design. This is how we end up with "Men" supporting candidates like Hillary Clinton :lol: 

If you dont want to be speaking German after the next world war I'd suggest you fathers teach your sons to do things......take them out in the garage and teach them the value of real tools and learning to use them so when their grown they don't cry if their sled is missing the useless toolkit. The way this country is trending Toxic Femininity will be the next Ebola. A bunch of queefs watering their crops with gatorade and wondering why everyone is starving. Get your fingernails dirty guys.....fix stuff yourself , teach your sons to fix stuff. We have enough woman in this country .....we dont need our men to be woman too!!

Agreed.  It goes much deeper than this though.  A large portion of our country has been unified to set in motion the plan for total "pussificationism".  This is promoted by what amounts to nothing more than a bunch of worthless whiners and grievance groups who seemingly find their life gratification from their absurd idealism being forced on others by the largest government they can dream up.  Of course, as long as they don't get put out...at all and get rewarded!!!!  

I’ve been wrenching on shit for years. At this stage of the game I’d rather have someone else skin their fucking knuckles. If a guy doesn’t want to work on stuff so what? That’s his choice. I’m heading out mtn biking now. You guys change your oil. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve been wrenching on shit for years. At this stage of the game I’d rather have someone else skin their fucking knuckles. If a guy doesn’t want to work on stuff so what? That’s his choice. I’m heading out mtn biking now. You guys change your oil. 

Probably on a paved, over-budget tax-payer funded "trail" without inclines in your $150 helmet and $200 sunglasses.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Im4snow said:

Probably on a paved, over-budget tax-payer funded "trail" without inclines in your $150 helmet and $200 sunglasses.  :bc: 

I live in Wisconsin. The state government doesn’t invest in such things. People here are morbidly obese. They eat cheese and bitch about Obama. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I live in Wisconsin. The state government doesn’t invest in such things. People here are morbidly obese. They eat cheese and bitch about Obama. 

That made me laugh. :lol:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Yup, that's why I buy new vehicles and the extra warranty. Fuck wrenching on stuff. And I barely have time to mow my grass some days, much less change my oil and wash the cars. I can afford to pay other people to do that stuff, my time is worth way more. 

14 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yup, that's why I buy new vehicles and the extra warranty. Fuck wrenching on stuff. And I barely have time to mow my grass some days, much less change my oil and wash the cars. I can afford to pay other people to do that stuff, my time is worth way more. 

Yup at some point you are stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime.  Although I did just change the oil in the Jeep.:ashamed:

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So whats the real story from your side of the coin? :snack:

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup at some point you are stepping over a dollar to pick up a dime.  Although I did just change the oil in the Jeep.:ashamed:

Back when oil was like $.99 a quart I used to buy a case of oil and 2 premium filters for like $25. That was enough for 2 oil changes. On one of my old trucks I didn't even have to jack it up to get under it. But then you have to dispose of the oil and clean up any spills, etc.. once prices went up it just wasn't worth it. Wife, kids, running a business now, fuck that car maintainence shit. 

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

An occasion oil change and basic maintenance on a hobby vehicle is a necessity for one’s mental health. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

An occasion oil change and basic maintenance on a hobby vehicle is a necessity for one’s mental health. 

Snowmobile. Most dealerships are morons. Around here anyway. 

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Back when oil was like $.99 a quart I used to buy a case of oil and 2 premium filters for like $25. That was enough for 2 oil changes. On one of my old trucks I didn't even have to jack it up to get under it. But then you have to dispose of the oil and clean up any spills, etc.. once prices went up it just wasn't worth it. Wife, kids, running a business now, fuck that car maintainence shit. 

Thats the nice thing with the Jeep, don't have to lift it and even the filter is on top.  Would not bother but kid wanted to change it so I figured there was some value.  Lol.