Check your account email address ×

This is a huge problem in the USA

Nobody touches my sled but vehicles? yup.  Oil changes on these fucking things are just a PAI.

Here’s the thing though, it’s being able to choose to work on your shit or not.  I’ve got all the tools and the know how (or can get it).  I just lack the inclination to lay on my back and cuss the engineers to save a pittance on shit like oil changes (I miss my Chevy sometimes).  

I thought it’d be fun again to do my own long tubes and exhaust on my truck...til I crawled under it for a peek. :lol:

No thanks.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nobody touches my sled but vehicles? yup.  Oil changes on these fucking things are just a PAI.

Here’s the thing though, it’s being able to choose to work on your shit or not.  I’ve got all the tools and the know how (or can get it).  I just lack the inclination to lay on my back and cuss the engineers to save a pittance on shit like oil changes (I miss my Chevy sometimes).  

I thought it’d be fun again to do my own long tubes and exhaust on my truck...til I crawled under it for a peek. :lol:

No thanks.

I dont want anyone touching anything of mine unless its something I really dont have the tools to do. There are way to many retards out there who fuck up menial shit and could make your life miserable. 

I changed oil and tires on big rigs for years. Oil change and tire rotation on my F150 is like $60. As long as it's under $100 I'll never even consider doing it myself. 

These days I don't have any interest in wrenching on anything other than small stuff. 

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I changed oil and tires on big rigs for years. Oil change and tire rotation on my F150 is like $60. As long as it's under $100 I'll never even consider doing it myself. 

These days I don't have any interest in wrenching on anything other than small stuff. 

That's because you're not a greasy pollack!

Knowing how and deciding not to is one thing......being inept and universally useless is another.

I wouldn't let anyone change oil on a vehicle worth more than just a few k

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I live in Wisconsin. The state government doesn’t invest in such things. People here are morbidly obese. They eat cheese and bitch about Obama. 

Lol. That’s cause why build a bike trail when these stupid spandex wearing fucks are going to ride on the road right next to it?

13 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Debatable. Joel had a polackish vibe going for him that I do not like. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. That’s cause why build a bike trail when these stupid spandex wearing fucks are going to ride on the road right next to it?

Spin rides with his Spandex Lance tights hiked up to his armpits

25 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

:goodpost:

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lies:

I am 1/2 Dutch and the rest is a mix of German and Irish. 

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't care for those people most of the time either, unless the bike path is really rough.  Then I completely understand.