Check your account email address ×

The military eats their own.

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What an asshole, burn in hell.

Whether you like McCain or not, the North Vietnamese offered to release him for propaganda reasons knowing his father was an Admiral...................McCain refused the free pass and was punished severely for it in the Hanoi Hilton..............Only a true cunt would disparage a man of McCain's courage and conviction.

No fear without the bullshit decal.

I doubt we will ever see another Senator walk the streets of a destabilized town like Benghazi again, John McCain was a true mid 20th Century man :thumb:

Image result for mccain stevens benghazi

Or this in Syria!

Related image

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What an asshole, burn in hell.

Whether you like McCain or not, the North Vietnamese offered to release him for propaganda reasons knowing his father was an Admiral...................McCain refused the free pass and was punished severely for it in the Hanoi Hilton..............Only a true cunt would disparage a man of McCain's courage and conviction.

No fear without the bullshit decal.

I doubt we will ever see another Senator walk the streets of a destabilized town like Benghazi again, John McCain was a true mid 20th Century man :thumb:

Image result for mccain stevens benghazi

Or this in Syria!

Related image

Is that when he gave money, arms and training to isis?

Comment was certainly out of line.  However, one's past heroic/bravery/service/"do goods", etc.....doesn't give them a free pass for their whole future and make them beyond reproach.  He's at least 20 years past his expiration date and usefulness.....and another prime example of why we need term limits.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Comment was certainly out of line.  However, one's past heroic/bravery/service/"do goods", etc.....doesn't give them a free pass for their whole future and make them beyond reproach.  He's at least 20 years past his expiration date and usefulness.....and another prime example of why we need term limits.

There was a time when I had great respect for McCain. In the end I think he is just like all the others. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

There was a time when I had great respect for McCain. In the end I think he is just like all the others. 

x2.  He needed to retire after his presidential run.  Wifes ex served on his security detail when he was in Iraq back in the day.

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Me too.  I still respect his service.  While his heroism is most likely a bit exaggerated (as most are), he still deserves all the credit that comes with what he did and what he went through.  

"In the end":  I'm astonished on his "warhawkiness".  Seems he's  trying to live the glory days of fighting the "red menace".....pretty clear this brain cancer has been growing in him for decades. Fucking flybois.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The disrespectful responses here from the fuckin asshole right wing turds was not unexpected. 

Can anybody even see you in the real world?  Your transparency must render you damn near invisible!  :lol:

Meh...people see you.  They just avoid you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The disrespectful responses here from the fuckin asshole right wing turds was not unexpected. 

Oh...so now you are a fan of Republican War Hawks....GFY.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I cant believe that I actually agree with you. Another 32,000 posts and you might convert me.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The man has brass balls, something that doesn't exist with all but a handful of politicians today.

But if he was a trump fan you’re opinion would have a different tone no doubt about it

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The man has brass balls, something that doesn't exist with all but a handful of politicians today.

He did what he wanted to, even if it went against the party Ill give him that. 

Lots to be said about McCain.   All you need to know is he has been and continues to be one of the biggest war hawks in congress.   

2 hours ago, Sael said:

I cant believe that I actually agree with you. Another 32,000 posts and you might convert me.

You agree with me a lot more than you think.  It's just that your brain is switched to "librul" many times.  Thus...common sense escapes you.

Like Cortes, my goal is 100% conversion!  :lmao:

I respect John McCain even though I disagree with him.  At least his opinions and positions are articulate and thoughtful.  The disparaging remarks from the WH, Faux Noise, and the Clown Posse :bounce:say it all when it comes to the state of today’s Repugs and their propaganda wing....Faux Noise. 

Edited by SnowRider

51 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I respect John McCain even though I disagree with him.  At least his opinions and positions are articulate and thoughtful.  The disparaging remarks from the WH, Faux Noise, and the Clown Posse :bounce:say it all when it comes to the state of today’s Repugs and their progsnda wing....Faux Noise. 

:lol:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh...so now you are a fan of Republican War Hawks....GFY.

I respect ALL veterans and certainly wouldn’t have voted for one who didn’t serve and called MCain not a hero.

FUCK TRUMP and you for voting for the pussy commie fuck.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I respect ALL veterans and certainly wouldn’t have voted for one who didn’t serve and called MCain not a hero.

FUCK TRUMP and you for voting for the pussy commie fuck.

Equifax Credibility Report:  -230

Soooo the Clown Posse, Repugs like the Dump/Pence regime lick the boots of Sheriff Joe but chastise McCain....:news:  The same Posse waives their WE SUPPORT BLUE flag around but disparages the FBI....:news:   Can anyone explain :dunno:

:lmao: 

8 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

But if he was a trump fan you’re opinion would have a different tone no doubt about it

I supported John McCain in 2000 and I supported him in 2008 right up and till I watched the Palin interview with Katie Couric. The fact is that John McCain has always been a badass.

Donald Trump couldn't carry John McCain's jockstrap.