Check your account email address ×

The military eats their own.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I supported John McCain in 2000 and I supported him in 2008 right up and till I watched the Palin interview with Katie Couric. The fact is that John McCain has always been a badass.

Donald Trump couldn't carry John McCain's jockstrap.

I'd say your support of John McCain makes you a fucking dumbass.....its nothing to admire that is for sure. 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

You wouldn't make a pimple on John McCain's ass.

He has been on the wrong side of history concerning every military blunder the US has been involved in since the 80's .....fuck him. Fact is he got shot down , got captured.... Got tortured and spilled his guts begging for his life....and then was released to a heroes welcome. The VC should have slit his throat and the US would have been a measurably better place for it

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is a war monger not a badass.

He was a fighter pilot which is certainly bad ass territory but it all ended the moment he was shit down. From that moment forward the man has been an abysmal failure and sent countless thousands to their deaths in all manner of gruesome ways. No death is to early or too painful for that piece of fuck 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Can only begin to imagine how many fronts we would have going if that guy got elected POTUS

You think we could actually find more than the 14 we have going now? Canada on the table you think?

42 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I supported John McCain in 2000 and I supported him in 2008 right up and till I watched the Palin interview with Katie Couric. The fact is that John McCain has always been a badass.

Donald Trump couldn't carry John McCain's jockstrap.

I see

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You think we could actually find more than the 14 we have going now? Canada on the table you think?

Do you want to get punched in the face by a Canadian broad?

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He was a fighter pilot which is certainly bad ass territory but it all ended the moment he was shit down. From that moment forward the man has been an abysmal failure and sent countless thousands to their deaths in all manner of gruesome ways. No death is to early or too painful for that piece of fuck 

Yes..being a fighter pilot is definitely badass and not everybody can do it. Guessing his grandfather and  old man being Admirals had something to do with it...certainly better than being in the infantry meat grinder with the poor fuckers that got drafted.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes..being a fighter pilot is definitely badass and not everybody can do it. Guessing his grandfather and  old man being Admirals had something to do with it...certainly better than being in the infantry meat grinder with the poor fuckers that got drafted.

Mac was flying during a time in Vietnam when the shoot down rate  of American aircraft was obscene. Poor training and poor equipment. He and the other pilots were sitting ducks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Mac was flying during a time in Vietnam when the shoot down rate  of American aircraft was obscene. Poor training and poor equipment. He and the other pilots were sitting ducks. 

That's fine....how were the poor fuckers on the ground doing? He made it home.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks