Check your account email address ×

BRINK OF WAR

Obie was all over the map, never really going in one direction.  well accept being anti USA.    it seemed he was carried to a second term and led around by the nose for four years from what i saw.  Trump?

on a straight path. AND

Hes still standing, after all this bullshit and bring it it to all of them daily.            WINNING .                     who'd of thought         pretty wild times ay

11 minutes ago, old indy said:

Obie was all over the map, never really going in one direction.  well accept being anti USA.    it seemed he was carried to a second term and led around by the nose for four years from what i saw.  Trump?

on a straight path. AND

Hes still standing, after all this bullshit and bring it it to all of them daily.            WINNING .                     who'd of thought         pretty wild times ay

Expect the long knives to be after you......did you buy the place in Millinocket?

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

Expect the long knives to be after you......did you buy the place in Millinocket?

:lol2:                                       but I think you have me mixed up wit someone else. i wasnt lookin in Maine.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Let Israel and iran battle it out.

We best not do anything except observe from the sidelines. But somehow I don't think that's possible now.

This WILL NOT be good in the least bit for the USA IMO

Let Saudi arabia deal with helping them . They have as much at stake as the joos.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a surprise that you seem to have forgotten the 8 years of  Obama bombing brown people you stupid motherfucker. 

Look , I know it's fun and hard to resist , but at the end of the day , it's really not nice to pic on Retards , Jim.   :bc:

19 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Look , I know it's fun and hard to resist , but at the end of the day , it's really not nice to pic on Retards , Jim.   :bc:

:lol:

11 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Iran lobs missiles into Israel from Syria, and that somehow translates into Trump starting a war.  These guys crack me up.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Iran lobs missiles into Israel from Syria, and that somehow translates into Trump starting a war.  These guys crack me up.

Drama queens in hypersonic mode. Typical hating angry libs. I love it. Daily meltdowns across the country are at an all time high. Every time trump wins the hate meter goes up. Soon to blast through the top like Willy Wonkas Wonkavator with Charlie and grandpa aboard lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

In your world Trump could push the nuclear launch button right In front of you and you would simultaneously buy in your boxers and deny that Trump was starting anything. :lol: 

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a surprise that you seem to have forgotten the 8 years of  Obama bombing brown people you stupid motherfucker. 

smails, you need to snap out of your funk, or whatever it is that makes you look so stupid lately. first off, bombing terrorists is not the same thing as "starting a war". second, trump is bombing terrorist and none of us "libruls" are being hypocritical and crying about it. I would expect any potus to be doing it. third, you and many others were crying about Obama bombing brown people, yet not a peep out of you now that trump is doing it in considerably more volume.

so, who really are the hypocritical stupid motherfuckers in here?

:news:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

smails, you need to snap out of your funk, or whatever it is that makes you look so stupid lately. first off, bombing terrorists is not the same thing as "starting a war". second, trump is bombing terrorist and none of us "libruls" are being hypocritical and crying about it. I would expect any potus to be doing it. third, you and many others were crying about Obama bombing brown people, yet not a peep out of you now that trump is doing it in considerably more volume.

I was very critical after Trump launched those missiles into Syria months ago so GFY and  parse it anyway you want. You are one of the biggest partisan hacks here so just own it you dumb motherfucker.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was very critical after Trump launched those missiles into Syria months ago so GFY and  parse it anyway you want.

is that all trump has done? launched a few missiles into Syria? again, smarten the fuck up.

afghan, alone....

"President Donald Trump entered the White House questioning why the US was still fighting in Afghanistan. Now he’s ramping up America’s longest war.

The US Air Force is currently on pace to triple the amount of bombs dropped in Afghanistan this year as compared to last year, NBC News reports. So far, the US has unleashed 3,554 bombs as of October 31. America dropped 1,337 bombs in all of 2016, and 947 in all of 2015.

The escalation is part of Trump’s renewed focus on defeating the Taliban — the hardline Islamist group whose influence and power is growing in Afghanistan. In February, the Taliban controlled 11 percent of the country’s districts; as of August, it’s in charge of about 13 percent, which means an additional 700,000 people now live under some Taliban rule. Part of the effort to curb the Taliban’s rise includes bombing its estimated 400 to 500 drug labs in Afghanistan, since it makes most of its money in the drug trade."

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/11/21/16684628/trump-afghanistan-bomb-troops

Just now, Snoslinger said:

is that all trump has done? launched a few missiles into Syria? again, smarten the fuck up.

OMG go play in traffic....If all I ever said was that it’s 1000x more critical than you ever were about Obama in 8 years. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

afghan, alone....

"President Donald Trump entered the White House questioning why the US was still fighting in Afghanistan. Now he’s ramping up America’s longest war.

The US Air Force is currently on pace to triple the amount of bombs dropped in Afghanistan this year as compared to last year, NBC News reports. So far, the US has unleashed 3,554 bombs as of October 31. America dropped 1,337 bombs in all of 2016, and 947 in all of 2015.

The escalation is part of Trump’s renewed focus on defeating the Taliban — the hardline Islamist group whose influence and power is growing in Afghanistan. In February, the Taliban controlled 11 percent of the country’s districts; as of August, it’s in charge of about 13 percent, which means an additional 700,000 people now live under some Taliban rule. Part of the effort to curb the Taliban’s rise includes bombing its estimated 400 to 500 drug labs in Afghanistan, since it makes most of its money in the drug trade."

Fine...where in the fuck have I praised Trump for any of it?

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

afghan, alone....

@motonoggin. @f7ben  both sides are the same..... :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Israel has been conducting air strikes on them for weeks. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

afghan, alone....

so basically everyone in afghanistan is in the Taliban, right? I thought the Taliban was the good guys? 

obgadafi-2.jpg