Check your account email address ×

BRINK OF WAR

Let Israel and iran battle it out.

We best not do anything except observe from the sidelines. But somehow I don't think that's possible now.

This WILL NOT be good in the least bit for the USA IMO

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

We best not do anything except observe from the sidelines. But somehow I don't think that's possible now.

thank your boy trump

4 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Dont kid yourself, we are all over that shit. 

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dont kid yourself, we are all over that shit. 

oh I know. Its going to be ugly and the president is going to let us get sucked in.

Bad on him

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That fuck Bolton is erect right now. He’ll have the Woolies of the country jumping up and down with joy. 

They all are, they have been trying to do this since 2011. Millions killed and displaced later and BOOM, FUCKING WAR!!!!!

You should check out my thread about how we are actively engaged in Military operations in 14 countries right now. Not a peep about this shit on fake news OR Fox news... 

• Platinum Contributing Member

What a surprise....a Repug starting a war....serving at the behest of Israel......the Mooslum from Kenya was chastised for not bowing to Israel....

35 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

If they go to war will Saudi Arabia ally with Israel? They have no love for Iran since they're battling for Muslim world dominance with Iran.

Not publicly but Saudi Arabia is owned by Israel. 

50 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That fuck Bolton is erect right now. He’ll have the Woolies of the country jumping up and down with joy. 

:news:

EFB5709D-C61F-44F6-984A-72404CF21535.jpeg

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What a surprise....a Repug starting a war....serving at the behest of Israel......the Mooslum from Kenya was chastised for not bowing to Israel....

What a surprise that you seem to have forgotten the 8 years of  Obama bombing brown people you stupid motherfucker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• USA Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

????  US (or Russia) has done nothing, this is just Israel telling Iran to go back to their side of the sandbox.  Sit back and enjoy the fireworks. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a surprise that you seem to have forgotten the 8 years of  Obama bombing brown people you stupid motherfucker. 

I think Obama killed more brown people than Dubya did. I never understood why the neocons didnt love Obama more. He was the best republican president we've had in decades!

14 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I think Obama killed more brown people than Dubya did. I never understood why the neocons didnt love Obama more. He was the best republican president we've had in decades!

His bomb game went strong. Surged that shit up in Afghanistan for a fun time too. We got to go all kinds of kinetic thanks to Obama. Pushed all the way in deep into the mountains under his command. He made for an outstanding NeoCon. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

His bomb game went strong. Surged that shit up in Afghanistan for a fun time too. We got to go all kinds of kinetic thanks to Obama. Pushed all the way in deep into the mountains under his command. He made for an outstanding NeoCon. 

Killing muslims too, he really was a piece of shit. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I said that many times throughout the years.. repuke-lite. corporations making money hand over fist, low taxes on the wealthy.......

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I said that many times throughout the years.. repuke-lite. corporations making money hand over fist, low taxes on the wealthy.......

deporting illegals, killing brown people including women and children, trying to get us involved militarily in Syria. Dude was a classic neocon. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

deporting illegals, killing brown people including women and children, trying to get us involved militarily in Syria. Dude was a classic neocon. 

I don't agree on the bold. if he wanted to do that, he would have done it the right way.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Goes to show what kind of puppet he really was.