Check your account email address ×

The honourable Jordan Peterson addresses the “not real communism” fallacy

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because I never disrespected you, or any of your opinions, until ou jumped ugly with me when you misinterpreted an opinion I had about our foreign policy.  You puffed up like mini Rambo and assumed I was all too happy to send young men and women off to die, which is bullshit.  Ever since you've been a smarmy little cocksucker.  And I'd tell you that to your face.  i have nothing but respect for anyone who served.  But congratulations, you're my first exception.

See now were getting somewhere.......why would you automatically have respect for anyone that served? They are just doing a job and that job is of no service to you personally. In fact he job they signed up to do may be to your detriment in the end. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Because I never disrespected you, or any of your opinions, until ou jumped ugly with me when you misinterpreted an opinion I had about our foreign policy.  You puffed up like mini Rambo and assumed I was all too happy to send young men and women off to die, which is bullshit.  Ever since you've been a smarmy little cocksucker.  And I'd tell you that to your face.  i have nothing but respect for anyone who served.  But congratulations, you're my first exception.

*A tear slowly rolls down his cheek*

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

See now were getting somewhere.......why would you automatically have respect for anyone that served? They are just doing a job and that job is of no service to you personally. In fact he job they signed up to do may be to your detriment in the end. 

Hillary Clinton served as secretary of state. :news:

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

Call it a prequalification.  Anyone who signed up, got through boot camp, maybe worked their way up to an officer, served their term, needed to have a minimal level of discipline.  I don't frame it whether it is of service to me or anyone else, not my job or place to even comment.  I don't play armchair generals like you guys do and assume I know better than they do, or that they're all corrupt pawns of the MIC.  

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

*A tear slowly rolls down his cheek*

You wish.  :lol:  Did I mention that my ex brother in law was a general?  He just got invited to the pentagon for some such nonsense.  You get an invite?

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Call it a prequalification.  Anyone who signed up, got through boot camp, maybe worked their way up to an officer, served their term, needed to have a minimal level of discipline.  I don't frame it whether it is of service to me or anyone else, not my job or place to even comment.  I don't play armchair generals like you guys do and assume I know better than they do, or that they're all corrupt pawns of the MIC.  

You wish.  :lol:  Did I mention that my ex brother in law was a general?  He just got invited to the pentagon for some such nonsense.  You get an invite?

Someone get this man into Bootlickers Anonymous stat.

Wince was invited to bush inaugurals

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you not know how the military works at all? You don’t go to boot camp then work your way up to officer. You go to boot camp and work your way to becoming a NCO. These are two parallel career paths. You can switch over to the officer world, but it isn’t the norm. You have a huge lack of understanding of what it means to be an NCO and an officer. You think the military runs on its officers. That is what makes the US military so effective. It runs on NCO’s. That’s the model. You should just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself here. My favorite bootlicking fucks like you always lead with their chin. “My brother’s, ex-dog’s previous owner’s neighbor was a general, so I completely understand the intracacies of the military. So step back son, I’m pretty much on par with your knowledge even though I couldn’t tell you how to spell ‘sargeant’!” Please Woolie Chicken Hawk extraordinaire... Please tell me more about how “It works” you never served 5 time loser going bald before you even had your first hair on ball. 

@Zambroski Lololol... Educate your boy, he obviously doesn’t want to take my word for it. 

I also couldn’t think of any reason why any combat vet would want to go to the Pentagon. Unless you like polishing the knob of the higher political military brass. Man I love when you try to act in the know. It’s hilarious. So ignorant... I like my chicken hawks to at least understand the military even if they never served. What a joke. Next...

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do you not know how the military works at all? You don’t go to boot camp then work your way up to officer. You go to boot camp and work your way to becoming a NCO. These are two parallel career paths. You can switch over to the officer world, but it isn’t the norm. You have a huge lack of understanding of what it means to be an NCO and an officer. You think the military runs on its officers. That is what makes the US military so effective. It runs on NCO’s. That’s the model. You should just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself here. My favorite bootlicking fucks like you always lead with their chin. “My brother’s, ex-dog’s previous owner’s neighbor was a general, so I completely understand the intracacies of the military. So step back son, I’m pretty much on par with your knowledge even though I couldn’t tell you how to spell ‘sargeant’!” Please Woolie Chicken Hawk extraordinaire... Please tell me more about how “It works” you never served 5 time loser going bald before you even had your first hair on ball. 

@Zambroski Lololol... Educate your boy, he obviously doesn’t want to take my word for it. 

I think you just educated him.  I've got my own "beefs" here.  You got this.  :bc:

I also couldn’t think of any reason why any combat vet would want to go to the Pentagon. Unless you like polishing the knob of the higher political military brass. Man I love when you try to act in the know. It’s hilarious. So ignorant... I like my chicken hawks to at least understand the military even if they never served. What a joke. Next...

Well now,  feel better?  Triggered mini Rambo wanna be.  Stfu.  Maybe your slack-jawed buddies down at the local bar are Impressed,  I think you’re just a dip shit with a big mouth   :lol:  

NCO=Pawn :snack:

Well now,  feel better?  Triggered mini Rambo wanna be.  Stfu.  Maybe your slack-jawed buddies down at the local bar are Impressed,  I think you’re just a dip shit with a big mouth   :lol:  

Poor little Woolie doesn’t like getting picked on. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Poor little Woolie doesn’t like getting picked on. 

you vastly over estimate yourself Napolean.  I was at a seminar most of the day and can't be bothered.  You've proven to be nothing more than a mouthy punk bitch.  I never claimed to be a military expert, merely sharing stories of guys I know well and who have served, nothing more nothing less.  At a much higher level than you apparently.  :lol: