Check your account email address ×

The honourable Jordan Peterson addresses the “not real communism” fallacy

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

In comparison to many people in academia, he is pretty humble.  :pc:

Calling people who disagree with your socio-political views dangerous is sooo humble :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You screen shot that from some website for twinks?

No, from the SPLC.  A "twink site" would have less racist hatred on it.  :lol:

27 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Calling people who disagree with your socio-political views dangerous is sooo humble :lol: 

Being called "dangerous" is what triggers you?  Come on.  Still don't know how that correlates to humility tho.  Meh....

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Freak out.  More like belly laugh.  Figures you'd be impressed.  But you're one of those non cisheteronormative types anyways.  Probably having your dink reman'd into a vagina as we speak  :dunno: 

Threatened?  You crack me up.  Once I realized how invested you are in this, how much time you have into it, I realized just how balls deep you are into the delusion that this is a productive use of your time.  In that same time, you could have learned a new skill, taken a different job, flipped a couple houses for profit.  Fuck....you could have worked on your .golf game.  But no, spend hours upon hours preaching shit that will never happen.  Figures the only two you have on board are grease necked Bent and the former soldier turned liberal snowflake XLT.  

Oh no! Some balding, 65 and should be retired but is starting a new career, five time loser thinks poorly of me!!!! I’m sorry your vocabulary is as diverse as potato, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t actual words. You can’t throw stones about where dinks go if you need a handful of pills to get it up. Ooops, sorry. Typical Woolie, if you don’t agree, you are libtarded. You have the critical thinking of a rock. Lolol...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No, from the SPLC.  A "twink site" would have less racist hatred on it.  :lol:

Being called "dangerous" is what triggers you?  Come on.  Still don't know how that correlates to humility tho.  Meh....

There's a lot of racist gays actually, I'd imagine twink sites have a fair share of that shit.

I don't really get triggered by anything short of videos of cops killing innocent dogs or people. The arrogance comes from his belief that his way is the only way.   His opposition aren't just mistaken, they're dangerously wrong. It's the everyone who disagrees with me is super duper fucking wrong part.

19 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Be careful @xtralettucetomatoe580, the old bitch might block you :lol: 

I could only be so lucky... Dude loves drama. I’m more than willing to slap his beta ass around when he tries to step out of his lane. He gets off on it. Woolie: Drama Darling of the Snowmobile CE world. His arrogance amuses me. No one who has failed as often, is as wrong so often, and looks like him should ever be that cocky. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh no! Some balding, 65 and should be retired but is starting a new career, five time loser thinks poorly of me!!!! I’m sorry your vocabulary is as diverse as potato, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t actual words. You can’t throw stones about where dinks go if you need a handful of pills to get it up. Ooops, sorry. Typical Woolie, if you don’t agree, you are libtarded. You have the critical thinking of a rock. Lolol...

I can’t help but be struck with what a disrespectful little bitch you are.  No respect for officers was the first dead giveaway.  You obviously didn’t learn much in the service if that’s your takeaway, yet somehow claim you have big high paying job managing hundreds of people, which is generally an officer skill.  I play softball with a couple Afghanistan vets, in a coed all ages league and know several others, including one who got both his legs blown off while he was ther.  He’s my buddies kid and plays in the golf league occasionally.  He has special prosthetic camo legs that he mounts when playing golf so he can twist.  The military bearing, the respect, all the positive qualities I usually associate with these guys is clearly not present with you.  Keep laughing about Jones and when I retire too.  My daddy always told us never to count anyone else’s money, your dad obviously never did, if you think you’re remotely clued in to Jones or my financial status.  5 time loser.   Pfft.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I could only be so lucky... Dude loves drama. I’m more than willing to slap his beta ass around when he tries to step out of his lane. He gets off on it. Woolie: Drama Darling of the Snowmobile CE world. His arrogance amuses me. No one who has failed as often, is as wrong so often, and looks like him should ever be that cocky. 

I pretty much say the same shit that you do in the same way to him daily and have for years now :lol: its far more amusing to me when I read it from you though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I can’t help but be struck with what a disrespectful little bitch you are.  No respect for officers was the first dead giveaway.  You obviously didn’t learn much in the service if that’s your takeaway, yet somehow claim you have big high paying job managing hundreds of people, which is generally an officer skill.  I play softball with a couple Afghanistan vets, in a coed all ages league and know several others, including one who got both his legs blown off while he was ther.  He’s my buddies kid and plays in the golf league occasionally.  He has special prosthetic camo legs that he mounts when playing golf so he can twist.  The military bearing, the respect, all the positive qualities I usually associate with these guys is clearly not present with you.  Keep laughing about Jones and when I retire too.  My daddy always told us never to count anyone else’s money, your dad obviously never did, if you think you’re remotely clued in to Jones or my financial status.  5 time loser.   Pfft.  :lol:  

Back to softball stories ......you cant make this shit up :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You couldn’t slap the dick off a dead donkey.  Get over yourself boybun.  :lol:  

Enough of this time suck, I got some bank to make this afternoon shilling mutual funds to your grandmother.  🤙

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shut the fuck up hahaha. You fucking loser. You keep going back to this respect for officers thing... You get that there is an interservice rivalry between NCOs and Officers right? At the end of the day and trash talking we do, we all served together and had each other’s backs. Always. You’d know this and not be spewing nonsense that is inaccurate if you had served. I love when little balding bitches who dreamed of it tell people how they should act whilst in. My service record was impeccable and never included anything resembling a lack of respect to officers. Stay in your lane and dream about it. I did it. Now hold my pocket hahaha. 

And why do I owe you respect?

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Considering that they were discussing the idea of re implementing an ideological socio political view that led to the deaths of one hundred million people then yes that’s a dangerous thing 

Just listened to Dr Peterson and Sam Harris 2nd debate. It was more like a conversational exchange of ideas. Some of Dr Peterson’s interpretations and dissecting of biblical stories to expose a profoundly deep understanding of life, the acceptance of life and its consequences either good or bad was interesing. 

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Considering that they were discussing the idea of re implementing an ideological socio political view that led to the deaths of one hundred million people then yes that’s a dangerous thing 

Nope.....just because your feeble mind cannot differentiate between authoritarian dictatorships calling themselves communism......and the definition of actual communism....does not mean that any of those deaths can be placed at the feet of communism. You are a fucking idiot........as evidenced by your use of sociopolitical as two words and placing ideological in front of it which is a complete oxymoron. All sociopolitical views are based in ideological foundations .....oooops wow :owned: fucking redneck inbred backwoods hilljack momo

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Just listened to Dr Peterson and Sam Harris 2nd debate. It was more like a conversational exchange of ideas. Some of Dr Peterson’s interpretations and dissecting of biblical stories to expose a profoundly deep understanding of life, the acceptance of life and its consequences either good or bad was interesing. 

no....no it wasnt. It was gay as fuck :owned: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope.....just because your feeble mind cannot differentiate between authoritarian dictatorships calling themselves communism......and the definition of actual communism....does not mean that any of those deaths can be placed at the feet of communism. You are a fucking idiot........as evidenced by your use of sociopolitical as two words and placing ideological in front of it which is a complete oxymoron. All sociopolitical views are based in ideological foundations .....oooops wow :owned: fucking redneck inbred backwoods hilljack momo

You can not implement communism without an authoritarian dictatorship that’s where the facts about the actual implementation of communism trumps any nonsensical fantasy of what you think it might be :owned: 

You can not implement communism without an authoritarian dictatorship that’s where the facts about the actual implementation of communism trumps any nonsensical fantasy of what you think it might be :owned: 

That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever read......congrats retard. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever read......congrats retard. 

Sorry to intellectually frustrate you with facts. But it must be done to correct your false line of thinking 

No that’s you :owned: 

You're the one with the poopy dick fantasizing about momo duking on your hairless chest......wow gay :owned: