Check your account email address ×

The honourable Jordan Peterson addresses the “not real communism” fallacy

70.jpg.c5b5d7e8fda42710b4f49aeb4e48bc01.jpg.8f9b92b0c6c06e3858f0ed2ac7315672.jpg

DERP DERP.....The reverse doesnt work and the wires make funny blue sparks when they touch together....I WANT MY MONEY BACK .....QUEEF

Snowriders wife probably made him ask for his money back :lol: no fucking man would have acted like that

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

70.jpg.c5b5d7e8fda42710b4f49aeb4e48bc01.jpg.8f9b92b0c6c06e3858f0ed2ac7315672.jpg

DERP DERP.....The reverse doesnt work and the wires make funny blue sparks when they touch together....I WANT MY MONEY BACK .....QUEEF

Snowriders wife probably made him ask for his money back :lol: no fucking man would have acted like that

Well it’s her money so..

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: Poor :bounce: Benny is triggered and talking about ‘men’.....’men’ have some coin...... :lmao: :lol: :lmao: Dude - you’re like the fucking redneck Dumpers....broke as a joke.....so fucking broke you can’t afford to pay attention......talking like a baller :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Poor :bounce: Benny is triggered and talking about ‘men’.....’men’ have some coin...... :lmao: :lol: :lmao: Dude - you’re like the fucking redneck Dumpers....broke as a joke.....so fucking broke you can’t afford to pay attention......talking like a baller :lol: 

Weren’t you the guy who couldn’t afford a tool kit for a 6 year Old used sled so you returned the sled... 

Get back to your Pilates you chinless faggot......you have a long sled season of guided offtrail adventures on your 1200 :lol: fucking worthless faggot 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Get back to your Pilates you chinless faggot......you have a long sled season of guided offtrail adventures on your 1200 :lol: fucking worthless faggot 

:lmao: Dude - you’re getting white knighted by Sludge....time to move on :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Dude - you’re getting white knighted by Sludge....time to move on :lol: 

No.....I like rehashing the Story of Snowrider every day.......it is literally the most awesome story ever told on any sled site ever :lol: 

Nobody believes people like you exist and then like a gay unicorn you appear out of nowhere .....fucking retard

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

No.....I like rehashing the Story of Snowrider every day.......it is literally the most awesome story ever told on any sled site ever :lol: 

Nobody believes people like you exist and then like a gay unicorn you appear out of nowhere .....fucking retard

I feel like gay unicorns are more common than straight ones, it would also explain why they're so rare :lol: 

Just now, Wildboer said:

I feel like gay unicorns are more common than straight ones, it would also explain why they're so rare :lol: 

:lol: I dont mind a gay unicorn as long as my wife is into her and she doesnt mind me watching !!!!!111111

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I dont mind a gay unicorn as long as my wife is into her and she doesnt mind me watching !!!!!111111

I mean they're literally horses with a dildo on their face, it just makes sense.