Check your account email address ×

Yep... but who gives a rat's ass?

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

These statistics aren’t surprising. Honesty and integrity have been sliding of the priority list of virtues for a few decades. I’m not sure if it’s a global phenomena or something centered in the US. I’ve been in the mental health field for over 30 years. Mainly working forensics. The severity and frequency of character disorders has intensified. Especially in the last 15 years. It’s across the board in all segments of the population. It’s not a surprise that we finally have a malignant narcissist in the White House. 

:bullshit: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Unless you're Democrat.  And then my moral outrage goes through the roof and I want my President to be a boy scout.

You know like when the stock market was rocking, you were 7 years war free and jet a BJ was the worse thing that cold possibly happen.

See you are assuming I wanted slick willy crucified. The truth is I was pissed at my gvmt spending 40 million $ to find out something that anyone with a brain already knew. If the highlight of my day was coming home and seeing Hillary spread eagle on my bed I sure as hell would have been banging the help too.

31 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

See you are assuming I wanted slick willy crucified. The truth is I was pissed at my gvmt spending 40 million $ to find out something that anyone with a brain already knew. If the highlight of my day was coming home and seeing Hillary spread eagle on my bed I sure as hell would have been banging the help too.

Bullshit on being pissed because of the money.   And the truth is Hillary’s probably an upgrade over many of the significant others many of you on here are diving into.  :news:

36 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Oh.....and I’m sure you’re a real treat as you’re hacking up a lung trying to get a piece of ass :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Bullshit on being pissed because of the money.   And the truth is Hillary’s probably an upgrade over many of the significant others many of you on here are diving into.  :news:

Why do you claim its bullshit? I'm all ears 

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

As you two stupid fucks lick Dumps balls... :lmao: No fucking clue how dumb and hypocritical you two fucktards are..... :lol: 

0ADFC9EB-BC66-4DB6-8263-8B1FA3EDB396.jpeg

So dumb. :lol:

I have never started a Trump thread and rarely ever reply to them. 

Such a mindless hack

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

aweF5Xk.jpg

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

WOW!!!!! That's nasty.  

But yeah any Republican who claims they weren't glad to see Clinton impeached for any reason is a liar. 

Now they've elected someone who is just as bad and is driving the debt up more than any Democrat, they don't care because he gave them table scraps.

23 hours ago, SnowRider said:

As you two stupid fucks lick Dumps balls... :lmao: No fucking clue how dumb and hypocritical you two fucktards are..... :lol: 

0ADFC9EB-BC66-4DB6-8263-8B1FA3EDB396.jpeg

Looking forward to him getting caught lying under oath and then hearing all the Trumpsters who two months ago claimed they only hated Clinton for lying under oath, to suddenly not caring about that either. 

How about we just give Trump the Hillary treatment.....

Everyone who has had anything to do with him from the gardener to the lawyers gets immunity and he gets to give his statement off record and obviously not under oath.

There......no intent found ....simple 

16 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

What is important to Republicans? :lol:

Not having a Democrat in the white house.  It doesn't matter how many soldiers die, how much the debt increases and it really doesn't matter how many foreigners die (in fact for many that's a plus)   

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Not having a Democrat in the white house.  It doesn't matter how many soldiers die, how much the debt increases and it really doesn't matter how many foreigners die (in fact for many that's a plus)   

I think you're right. That is the only thing they don't like is having a Democrat in the Whitehouse. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I think you're right. That is the only thing they don't like is having a Democrat in the Whitehouse. 

They've forgiven Trump for everything they railed agains Obama and Bill Clinton for.  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They've forgiven Trump for everything they railed agains Obama and Bill Clinton for.  

So have all of the beat offs on this site. I wish I could access the old site still. I could end every neocon thread with their own words. 

13 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So have all of the beat offs on this site. I wish I could access the old site still. I could end every neocon thread with their own words. 

In 2012, President Obama was overheard over a hot microphone telling President Dmitri Medvedev of Russia he would have "more flexibility" to negotiate with Putin after the election.

Remember when this was high Treason?  Now putting your unelected Son in Law who had no security clearance in the white house and having him open back channel communications with Russia is ok.  "Derp, I got  a tax cut."

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

In 2012, President Obama was overheard over a hot microphone telling President Dmitri Medvedev of Russia he would have "more flexibility" to negotiate with Putin after the election.

Remember when this was high Treason?  Now putting your unelected Son in Law who had no security clearance in the white house and having him open back channel communications with Russia is ok.  "Derp, I got  a tax cut."

Find a bottle of lotion and grab hold of your pecker.  You need it.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

WOW!!!!! That's nasty.  

But yeah any Republican who claims they weren't glad to see Clinton impeached for any reason is a liar. 

Now they've elected someone who is just as bad and is driving the debt up more than any Democrat, they don't care because he gave them table scraps.

I bet it’s true.,...most of the fucks on here who chastise Hillary and Michelle probably roll over at night and snuggle up to sn ugly fat overweight sloppy significant other and get their dick wet once or twice/year :lol:  

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I bet it’s true.,...most of the fucks on here who chastise Hillary and Michelle probably roll over at night and snuggle up to sn ugly fat overweight sloppy significant other and get their dick wet once or twice/year :lol:  

That's the second time.

Is there something you want to tell the class?

Spit it out boy.....

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What does your wife get to roll over to?  I mean...wut?  Ick.  :lol: