Check your account email address ×

Yep... but who gives a rat's ass?

Like comparing a car made 25 years ago to one made this year. What is socially, politically acceptable has changed. People are a 100 times partisan.

8 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

So have all of the beat offs on this site. I wish I could access the old site still. I could end every neocon thread with their own words. 

Right and if I could access old site I could end every neo lib thread with their own words. .

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I bet it’s true.,...most of the fucks on here who chastise Hillary and Michelle probably roll over at night and snuggle up to sn ugly fat overweight sloppy significant other and get their dick wet once or twice/year :lol:  

Why are you putting that on us....obviously Bill wasn't too thrilled with rolling over  and snuggling with Hillary....Obama was just too scared of Michelle to step out. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 5/4/2018 at 11:05 PM, spin_dry said:

These statistics aren’t surprising. Honesty and integrity have been sliding off the priority list of virtues for a few decades. I’m not sure if it’s a global phenomena or something centered in the US. I’ve been in the mental health field for over 30 years. Mainly working forensics. The severity and frequency of character disorders has intensified. Especially in the last 15 years. It’s across the board in all segments of the population. It’s not a surprise that we finally have a malignant narcissist in the White House. 

I've know a guy for 30 plus years and didn't know he was a narcissist until probably 10 years ago and it really is amazing to see and deal with in person. I've never seen someone that is able to lie so effortlessly and sound so sincere in doing so...his behaviors check every box daily.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why are you putting that on us....obviously Bill wasn't too thrilled with rolling over  and snuggling with Hillary....Obama was just too scared of Michelle to step out. :lol: 

FUCK!  I'm too scared of Michelle to step out!!!!  :lmao: 

31 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right and if I could access old site I could end every neo lib thread with their own words. .

For sure. Same shit reversed. 

24 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Thank God for abortion, though.

Partisan wouldn't know what team they were on.  😁

26 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah, I remember Mainecat giving Obama a year before he 'passed judgement'.... :lol:

46 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Thank God for abortion, though.

Partisan wouldn't know what team they were on.  😁

Yeah that and guns. Keep em fighting over shit that isn't ever going to change. 

• Like 1