Check your account email address ×

An example of why this world is doomed

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well DAYAM!  You a fancy bitch then!!!  No toilet wine for you, eh?

:lol:

i spent three days in solitary and hated wasting paper (pillow stuffing) to wipe my ass.  Luckily, the pourage and dry toast they provided didn’t manufacture a whole lot of product.

I got busted in vandango county pensilvania way back when .

long story short we had 6 tanks of nitrous in the van and some pot we all got arrested. 

I had to wait for 25 days for court because they would not give us bail.

I had to spend 15 of them in solitary because I was giving a fucker I called dozen because he was there for fucking a 12 yr old way to much shit and the non stop fucking with the guards every time I saw them .

guess they use to hang people in that bell tower room .what a shit hole 

time served and a grand each

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I can think of several more examples...

people who believe Hillary had Seth rich killed

People who see pics of pay-to-play folders someone pasted on the internets and believe it

people who believe the trump tower meeting was a hilllary set up

people who think everybody on eBay is a scammer

what the fuck are you rambling about now

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

People who think Bernie couldn't beat Trump but Hillary could.

People who think Democrats didn't conspire to take out Bernie.

People who think Obama's drone bombings were somehow justified but Bush's weren't.

True statement

youd have done the same thing if you were finding the campaign

never made that statement 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I got busted in vandango county pensilvania way back when .

long story short we had 6 tanks of nitrous in the van and some pot we all got arrested. 

I had to wait for 25 days for court because they would not give us bail.

I had to spend 15 of them in solitary because I was giving a fucker I called dozen because he was there for fucking a 12 yr old way to much shit and the non stop fucking with the guards every time I saw them .

guess they use to hang people in that bell tower room .what a shit hole 

time served and a grand each

Selling $5 whip its at Grateful Dead concerts with all that nitrous?

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The fuck they don't. The math says otherwise.

no crime no jail

you don't fuck with the cop no jail.

I always have trouble with the 2nd 

no one is at the check out paying with a 20 then end up on jail .

no one ends up in tbe can walking down the street says no sir I am walking home from work my I'd is in my wallet I will grab it for you if you want. 

fucking off or cocking off .

cops don t want the paperwork any more than any one else

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Selling $5 whip its at Grateful Dead concerts with all that nitrous?

every show cargo pants with pockets cut out and ankles duct taped to keep cash in .

I had a catering licence in 3 states that would fill tanks .and at the time 8 states needed no paper work and had 5 places,with guys working on the docks that would swap tanks for 100 a tank .

fast money goes even faster lol.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So, you grew up in a low income, high crime neighborhood, you're white, and you've been arrested multiple times. And no one blames that on your skin color.

Weird.

It was his actions that got him arrested , not his skin color. Same with black folks. There are many who have never had to interact with the police The ones that do its because of their actions. 

Although stop and frisk in liberal NYC was because of skin color.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

It was his actions that got him arrested , not his skin color. Same with black folks. There are many who have never had to interact with the police The ones that do its because of their actions. 

Although stop and frisk in liberal NYC was because of skin color.

Lol. 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

I'm not sure a bigger collection of retarded thought has ever been gathered in one place. Congratulations dip shits 

Thanks for your contributions. 

I'm not sure a bigger collection of retarded thought has ever been gathered in one place. Congratulations dip shits 

That's priceless coming from you. :lol:

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Woolie cant see the merit behind the idea that blacks are disproportionately affected by the justice system because they make up the majority of low income high population density urban dwellers ......those areas are low hanging fruit for police forces to focus on and as such the statistics for crime are skewed. 

Hard to disagree with that but other cultures started in similar circumstances and worked to better themselves vs embracing the thug life but I guess that's all white peoples fault as welll

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Woolie cant see the merit behind the idea that blacks are disproportionately affected by the justice system because they make up the majority of low income high population density urban dwellers ......those areas are low hanging fruit for police forces to focus on and as such the statistics for crime are skewed. 

Hard to disagree with that but other cultures started in similar circumstances and worked to better themselves vs embracing the thug life but I guess that's all white peoples fault as welll

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

No, no they didn't.

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh how cute! Now I’m a liberal! Don’t be mad because I think you’re a dope... I find you stale. Like dopo or other like minds. Just with a better ability to string a complete sentence together. So ya got that going for ya!!

Well awesome, then the feelings mutual!  

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

how fucking old are you....holy fuck 

I was gonna ask the same of that dipshit alleged soldier buddy of yours from Madison.

Right?  Bens going off on me and I haven't said a fucking thing other than make a simple observation and effort at humor that I played softball with a bunch of hood rats the night before, which is probably more racial interaction than half these guys have done in 5 years. :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

No, no they didn't.

You have to admit Blacks bear some blame in all of this but to deny that as a whole they are targeted by law enforcement is assinine. Also this has a lot to do with socioeconomic status as poor whites get fucked by the Justice system as well.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well awesome, then the feelings mutual!  

I was gonna ask the same of that dipshit alleged soldier buddy of yours from Madison.

Right?  Bens going off on me and I haven't said a fucking thing other than make a simple observation and effort at humor that I played softball with a bunch of hood rats the night before, which is probably more racial interaction than half these guys have done in 5 years. :lol:  

Hey I lived in a dorm room with a black dude for a semester in a dorm room and you used to make fun of it....now a softball game makes you an expert? 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

That says you agree with this :lol:

You should be embarrassed you think any of this is intelligent discussion

I guess we could discuss the merits of throwing poopy toilet paper in the waste basket as opposed to the toilet...would that satisfy your intellectual mind? :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You have to admit Blacks bear some blame in all of this but to deny that as a whole they are targeted by law enforcement is assinine. Also this has a lot to do with socioeconomic status as poor whites get fucked by the Justice system as well.

Poor people get fucked, period. 

Poor blacks get fucked extra hard because cops and the system are racist as fuck.